We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Prankvsprank(BFvsGF) Part 3

galaxy_stars
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Prankvsprank(BFvsGF) Part 3

Post by galaxy_stars » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:25 pm

timesnewroman wrote:I didn't watch the vlog but I thought jesse was ready for a baby?? Idk that much about them in detail but in the pregnancy prank he took her fake pregnancy pretty well and was excited. That was a couple of years ago though so maybe things changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
really? i thought he seemed kinda annoyed when he thought she was pregnant. apparently in a periscope livestreams, he said he's not ready to get married yet because he rushed his first marriage... tbh they already act like a married couple so I guess it doesn't make a difference. but jesse definitely doesn't seem ready for a kid. for now, his J's suffice :rofl:

alienrasta
Debater
Debater

Post by alienrasta » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:19 pm

I swear in an older vlog they talked about kids but Jesse stopped himself to say "i know you want to be married first, jeana" or something like that before she said it? I think he's ready for them but she wants to be married and he doesn't wanna propose lol.

meowlizzz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:42 pm

galaxy_stars wrote:I haven't watched their vlogs in weeks now, but judging from the today's, looks like Jeana's gotten kinda bored/annoyed with the youtube life.
In one of the Nyc vlogs they were checking out the One World Trade Center and Jeana actually took a moment to reveal that she can't even have nice moments with Jesse because he's so concerned with getting good shots for the vlogs. I was surprised she admitted that and that they left it in there.

galaxy_stars
Informer
Informer

Post by galaxy_stars » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:12 pm

It's pretty funny hearing Jesse over-exaggerate in the vlogs so much. No, Jesse, it's not "beach weather" in LA. I live here and these past few days have been cold (even for LA standards). And super windy. Maybe it'll get better next week, but it's pathetic hearing him say lies like that. He definitely puts up a face that things are always amazing and that he's the best.. Of course, it's his vlogs so he purposely keeps it that way.

cw29
Informer
Informer

Post by cw29 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:14 pm

galaxy_stars wrote:It's pretty funny hearing Jesse over-exaggerate in the vlogs so much. No, Jesse, it's not "beach weather" in LA. I live here and these past few days have been cold (even for LA standards). And super windy. Maybe it'll get better next week, but it's pathetic hearing him say lies like that. He definitely puts up a face that things are always amazing and that he's the best.. Of course, it's his vlogs so he purposely keeps it that way.
I'm from the same region as Jesse and Jeana, and I know that when I go somewhere that's warmer than where my home is, I always compare the two and always seem to convince myself that it is way warmer than it actually is, especially when I first get there. That's probably what he's doing, seeing that the weather in this region has been extremely inconsistent lately and it's consistently beautiful there.

meowlizzz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:02 pm

cw29 wrote:
galaxy_stars wrote:It's pretty funny hearing Jesse over-exaggerate in the vlogs so much. No, Jesse, it's not "beach weather" in LA. I live here and these past few days have been cold (even for LA standards). And super windy. Maybe it'll get better next week, but it's pathetic hearing him say lies like that. He definitely puts up a face that things are always amazing and that he's the best.. Of course, it's his vlogs so he purposely keeps it that way.
I'm from the same region as Jesse and Jeana, and I know that when I go somewhere that's warmer than where my home is, I always compare the two and always seem to convince myself that it is way warmer than it actually is, especially when I first get there. That's probably what he's doing, seeing that the weather in this region has been extremely inconsistent lately and it's consistently beautiful there.
Yeah it's not beach weather because the temperatures have been dropping a little, but it's a good several degrees warmer here than on the east side where they've been. Also, it looks like they're staying in the Santa Monica area where it's a few degrees colder than in the city and the suburbs where I am. The closer you are to the beaches, the colder and/or windier it will be.

bluecoconutx3
Informer
Informer

Post by bluecoconutx3 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:13 am

Looks brutal. Wonder what happened.

moonlightpixie
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightpixie » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:04 pm

lol how did this happen?

galaxy_stars
Informer
Informer

Post by galaxy_stars » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:14 pm

yikes. looks like a scratch mark, probably from the cats... they're probably not use to their surroundings or something.. even then, wonder why he didn't wake up when it happened??

edit: apparently he tweeted "It's not a scratch. It feels like something popped me in my face. Swelling up bad. For sure going to have a serious black eye." Wtf. Kinda weird he already expects/assume a black eye..... :?

o_O
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by o_O » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:21 pm

On Twitter he says it's not a scratch nor did Jeana do anything to him. I wonder what the hell happened then. He does have a history of sleepwalking; maybe it has to do with that? Looks painful.

meowlizzz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:45 pm

Doesn't he have a weird history of sleep problems? Jeana has mentioned that he wakes up scared sometimes. Like he has a crazy look on his face before he snaps out of it. May be from ptsd? The last I heard of something like that happening was in a recent vlog where she described him waking up and going over to check a light that was freaking him out and she just watched him and told him it was ok. It sounds kind of like sleep walking. Idk. Maybe he hit himself on something. Very weird indeed.

Edit: He did tweet "Not sure if I did it to myself sleepwalking." and he said it'll turn into a black eye because it was swelling up and looking "messed up"

bloopz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloopz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:20 pm

That's because cold for us in LA is not cold for them. 69 degrees with a breeze is nice for them, when it's sweater season for us. I'm guessing his body is used to much worse.

bloopz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloopz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:03 pm

WAIT WHOA THAT CUT LOOKS BRUTAL. Went on his Twitter because I thought "that has to be makeup" & thought he was just pranking Twitter. But he seems legitimately freaked out. Poor guy.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Most probably he hit himself with one of the furniture's edge in the room as he sleepwalks; his senses do not recognise the room so he'll be walking against everything. At home his body is already auto-tuned and will avoid obstacles.
avatar from phantheraglama & signature from amazingfiru

meowlizzz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:37 pm

I'd be freaked out too if I woke up with a gash on my face, yeesh :(

meowlizzz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:58 pm

They talk about it in the vlog in the beginning and again at the end when they get back to their hotel room

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”