Welcome to the new software! We have upgraded to the latest forum software.

Jaclyin Hillanthropist #SharpiesOnFleek~~Part 21

xdegausser
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jaclyin Hillanthropist #SharpiesOnFleek~~Part 21

Post by xdegausser » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:36 pm

this was the top comment on her video when i clicked onto it. I went to read the comments and thumbs up the post and it has been deleted.

mountainlion
Learner
Learner

Post by mountainlion » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:51 pm

[emoji57][emoji57]Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeyMama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeyMama » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:58 pm

Alright, first of all, that color has got to go. She looks like she suffered some sort of injury and her scalp is bloody. It looks disgusting and it seems that every single look she does revolves around her damn hair color.

Second, that end part was shit. You take a moment to apologize and say something about Paris but none of the shit that YOU'VE done? No, it wasn't anything horrific or even comparable. But first we have the pill fiasco. Totally ridiculous and someone could've gotten hurt. Nothing is said. Then we have the transphobic remark. You put something at the bottom of your video to address that and you aren't even honest about what you said! GTFOH with that shit! You're nothing but an attention whore that's looking for ways to improve your image and get fucking brownie points. Don't address the shit that you've done or right your own wrongs. The only thing keeping you up at night is your obsession with reading here and deleting comments. :FU:

byebeach
Learner
Learner

Post by byebeach » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:03 pm

[quote="mountainlion"][emoji57][emoji57]Image

Someone just brought up the other day that no fans ever spot her out and about in FL. The only fan interactions we see are when she is getting paid at meet and greets. This must be why only negative interactions in real life that she deletes from social media.

byebeach
Learner
Learner

Post by byebeach » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Someone just brought up the other day that no fans ever spot her out and about in FL. The only fan interactions we see are when she is getting paid at meet and greets. This must be why only negative interactions in real life that she deletes from social media.

byebeach
Learner
Learner

Post by byebeach » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 pm

HereForTheComments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:17 pm

Hold on! So she will apologize for something that was completely out of her control (Paris attack) before she will apologize for her own actions (pill gate and transitioning comments)? Such is Jaclyn.

Anywho, home girl almost went cross eyed at the intro when she was blinking so damn much. It was in slo mo and her blink rate was high as hell. I can literally count the amount of edits she did on one or two hands minus the clipping together. 2 minutes in when she said "that's it" and she kept going? Get to it woman!

She is definitely pulling a Desi asking for inspiration pics (for looks she will NEVER do). Didn't she say the same exact thing in January and never did the list of tutorials nor got inspired by any looks sent to her? Her whole house is decorated in a Christmas color palette HOW ARE YOU NOT INSPIRED? Tried to force that urkay in there too.

After you guys' observations and seeing her with a fresh dye, yes she definitely did that herself. Her baby hairs are red af. No self respecting professional would do that kind of job and her hair has zero body to it even though it was done yesterday.

She got up just to show off her dress and the dogs coming in. Sleeves in the summer to cover your lack of self tan but spaghetti straps in the fall. Idc if it's still hot in FL, it's still hot in New Orleans but I'm still going to dress seasonally appropriate with light layers and the seasonal color palette.

How did you just "discover" a Becca product when you are currently collaborating with them? Wtf?

How do you randomly "buy flutter lashes online" and not remember the name? Do you need to shill your velour discount code that badly that you conveniently forgot the name of those lashes and didn't link them?

Finally, these shortened links are getting ridic. She didn't link the NYX blush, which was untouched, because she couldn't find an affiliate link [emoji57]

Forcing herself to use a bunch of new products for a go-to look. What even. I'm just glad she didn't use MUG shadows.

Literally. Dampen. *tears hair out*

teabow
Talker
Talker

Post by teabow » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Yay! A video without using MUG or Morphe shadows. The brushes I can handle but I did notice she stopped herself and switched back to Sigma.

More timelines in the video. Because you know, we don't believe her unless she tells us exactly when she bought a product or how long she's been using it for.

Longest intro ever. She tried to wrap it up like 5 times and then kept waffling on.

Bullshit outro. Absolute utter bullshit. She doesn't care at all about what happened in Paris. I listened to her crap on about that for 30 seconds and then had to leave. Couldn't do it. Actually rolled my eyes at my phone and told her to shut up lol.

Silverwinged
Learner
Learner

Post by Silverwinged » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:30 pm

video observations:
- HOW has she not mastered voice overs? it sounds like shes SCREAMING into the mic!
- her hair dresser is so sloppy. the amount of dye on/around her hairline looks like her scalp is inflamed and bleeding. how does the queen deal with that!?
- so shes got tacky matching earrings, for the ring that shes NOT even wearing? da faq?
- shes openly admitting in a manipulative way that she is too damn lazy to google makeup looks... isn't she obsessed with trends/fashion etc?
- no one gives a shot watching you walk to the bathroom. way to not prep your set up/be lazy edited fuck sakes.
- "just discovered" a palette by a company that she is HEAVILY affiliated with? riiiiiiight.
- morphe morphe morphe.
- back on the MAC train? sniffing around for a new collab? keep dreamin sister.
- setting powder before bronzer all of a sudden? SWFing Nicole straight up...
- LUUUUUVVVVING. shut the fuck up.
- holy mother of god, NYX BLUSH!?!?! hell hath frozen over.
- the way she pronounces mauve drives me up the wall.
- she really likes to layer on that gloss THICK holy shit.

- you apology doesn't mean shit. my god. WHY NOT APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A SELFISH SELF ABSORBED SKUNT when all this shit was going down? so much evil in the world? yeah, and your dad was part of the evil. the apology, the fake choked up bullshit, made me want to get on a plane and strangle her myself. you and jon pray? to what? your bank account, jacko?
you are NOT a good person. period.

/rant

red3head
Informer
Informer

Post by red3head » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Is it normal to take over 4 hours to edit a voice over video? It's not like she is adding text or any special effects.

ImTheMary
Learner
Learner

Post by ImTheMary » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:57 pm

I'm getting to the point where I just can't even comment anymore. She's too much. Everything is just too much.

I know I must be getting older because I'm starting to say things that the adults in my life used to say about us.... this generation terrifies me.

ImTheMary
Learner
Learner

Post by ImTheMary » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:04 pm

red3head wrote:Is it normal to take over 4 hours to edit a voice over video? It's not like she is adding text or any special effects.
I used to do it (very low key / taught myself using free programs) a lot at work and it never took me that long for a 12 min video - especially if it was a voice over. You just stop/delete/re-record OR pause after your screw up and then start that sentence over. You delete the mistake in the editing phase. Seriously - easy. Most of my videos were training related and were 45 min or so and had WAY more effects that required precise timing and exact wording for legal reasons, etc. Even w/ the free programs that I used and my limited experience, I figured out how to adjust volumes, eliminate white noise, remove/add dead air and pauses as necessary.

ETA: Fixed typo and added clarification

milanese15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jaclyin Hillanthropist #SharpiesOnFleek~~Part 21

Post by milanese15 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Her refusal to zoom in is getting ridiculous! I've seen people complain about it here and in her comments, so she just decided to keep a foot above her head to her waist in frame so that it seems like she zoomed in during the eye makeup?

Like really? What are you trying to hide? We've seen your premature wrinkles plenty of times

(Compared to a year ago)

Last edited by milanese15 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alicat1988
Talker
Talker

Post by Alicat1988 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:13 pm

ImageI can't stop laughing at that picture in the background giving her bunny ears[emoji195][emoji195][emoji195] Did she mention this throughout the video? I didn't watch it all, I just skipped to the end to see the fake cries myself. She tries so hard. Why wouldn't she edit out the dramatic hand wave jester? What a fakeass clown

cmk808
Debater
Debater

Post by cmk808 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:17 pm

I think she's more and more afraid to show her make-up in close detail because she hates getting criticized. That's probably also why she doesn't try anything new. She's in the wrong profession.

aishpabo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aishpabo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:22 pm

i also read that a lot about people ordering champagne shit online how it is broken or cracked when they receive it from the mail....

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

aishpabo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aishpabo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Slayyyer wrote:So one of the girls I follow on Instagram just posted this. I guess Champagne Pop is even more of a waste of money that I thought. I've been carrying products around with me every single day, I travelled with different compact powders/bronzers/highlighters/you-name-it and I never had any of them look like this unless I dropped one. That product must be quality of a dollar store own brand, if such exists.

I read that a lot from people who ordered champagne shit from the mail...it is broken or cracked....

mountainlion
Learner
Learner

Post by mountainlion » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:40 pm

milanese15 wrote:Her refusal to zoom in is getting ridiculous! I've seen people complain about it here and in her comments, so she just decided to keep a foot above her head to her waist in frame so that it seems like she zoomed in during the eye makeup?

Like really? What are you trying to hide? We've seen your premature wrinkles plenty of times

(Compared to a year ago)

crows feet at 24 Wowwww. She's got plenty of wrinkles, I guess her 9838448494994 products for her skincare really work...to give her wrinkles lol

aishpabo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aishpabo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:41 pm

mell232323 wrote:soo jaclyn bought carli bybel palette, i thought theyre frenemies? or its only nicole and jaclyn? btw, can everyone tell me why nicole n jaclyn are no longer friend? SORRY IM SO LATE. :(

ok so nicole and jaclyn both live in florida. i think if i'm not mistake nicole went to jaclyn's place cause ppl are bugging em to do a collab together.. so they made videos together. i remember one of em is the blindfold make up challenge. they took photos... whole shebang. then after that it never happened again... nicole probably realized jaclyn's a witch irl hahahahhaha and now u barely see em together in big events.

correct me everyone if i'm wrong but that's what i recall

mountainlion
Learner
Learner

Post by mountainlion » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:41 pm

milanese15 wrote:Her refusal to zoom in is getting ridiculous! I've seen people complain about it here and in her comments, so she just decided to keep a foot above her head to her waist in frame so that it seems like she zoomed in during the eye makeup?

(Compared to a year ago)

crows feet at 24 Wowwww. She's got plenty of wrinkles, I guess her 9838448494994 products for her skincare really work...to give her wrinkles lol

aishpabo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aishpabo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:42 pm

mell232323 wrote:soo jaclyn bought carli bybel palette, i thought theyre frenemies? or its only nicole and jaclyn? btw, can everyone tell me why nicole n jaclyn are no longer friend? SORRY IM SO LATE. :(

ok so nicole and jaclyn both live in florida. i think if i'm not mistaken nicole went to jaclyn's place cause ppl are bugging em to do a collab together.. so they made videos together. i remember one of em is the blindfold make up challenge. they took photos... whole shebang. then after that it never happened again... nicole probably realized jaclyn's a witch irl hahahahhaha and now u barely see em together in big events.

correct me everyone if i'm wrong but that's what i recall

Return to “Jaclynhill1”