We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

SuperMaryFace - Part 5

Issy09
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 5

Post by Issy09 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:17 pm

I do think Mary probably felt insecure about her moles at some point her life, but I doubt they've caused her to constantly struggle with self acceptance. I do think it's nice she encourages people to upload photos of their flaws, Mary is a shitty person but at least some positivity comes from it.

Remember a while back she was going on about this new and different body mod she was getting? I'm guessing she decided not to go through with it. My guess is she wanted to pierce her nose like Mykie or something but didn't want to risk looking less pretty.

SuperFakeFace
Talker
Talker

Post by SuperFakeFace » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:24 pm

I think she has more cards to play than her moles, but she doesn't play them because those are things she is ACTUALLY insecure about and doesn't want people to see. Like her bad skin, crooked teeth, bad breast implants that are way too far apart and fake looking, her chubby face, etc. Those are things that she is actually insecure about and doesn't want people to see, so she hides them with make-up/angles/photoshop. She has more flaws than just her moles, but she doesn't embrace them, because she doesn't practice what she preaches. She wants to be seen as flawless and perfect, even tho she isn't, but at the same time tells her fans that they should show their flaws. Because that makes HER look better and more perfect in comparison. She is that girl that doesn't tell you that you have something stuck in your teeth or that your make-up is smudged, just so she can look better next to you.

BunnyRanger
Debater
Debater

Post by BunnyRanger » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:30 am

So apparently it is really cool and hip for mary to offend white people, she just really likes to promote that general guilt idea... she retweeted something that said:" if we don't let refugees in america because of the actions of some then we shouldn't be letting white people into schools"

Wtf logic? I agree that the refugees should be allowed to get in but why make an analogy like that? And why is mary promoting racial hate??? If it was a white person saying something ignorant and offensive like:" black people shouldn't be allowed in gas stations" everyone would freak out and be so offended, but white people are not allowed to be offended?

I find that tweet mary retweeted to be incredibly insensitive and even vulture like, great way to use a freaking tragedy, the living hell these poor people are living, to take a jab at white people.

People should be aware that most people are very afraid, and that fear leads them to react like this and makes them blind to reason or be in internal conflict about what to do... it is not that black and white of a decision to make but instead of trying to make your point by accentuating racial differences and incentivating other forms of hate, you should be refenring to the refugees pain, what they had to suffer in their own country and to get here, and the fact that if we shun them down we are helping Isis...

I hate how people like mary try to use tragedies to prove unrelated points, shows great sensitive and respect -_-

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk

harvestmoongoddess
Debater
Debater

Post by harvestmoongoddess » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:18 am

oh god mary tweeted about coming to my city for a convention... kinda wanna meet this bitch n see how she is in person

Nuriana
Talker
Talker

Post by Nuriana » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:27 am

Her new video is a video where she is just shooting in their backyard. Just shooting away.

English is not my first language.

Daenerys Targaryen
Learner
Learner

Post by Daenerys Targaryen » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Ok
recommend you guys to hold onto something
because this is going to blow you away

F*CKING

WHOT

B*TCH?

i just cant believe what i am reading.
:rofl:

DaylightAmy
Learner
Learner

Post by DaylightAmy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:11 pm

SuperFakeFace wrote: I'm german, so what does being european have to do with this? And I don't see how I am purposely trying to hurt someone? I just think posting #prayforparis and stuff on social media or complaining that someone doesn't show enough sympathy for this event on twitter doesn't really help anyone. The families and people who got hurt in the attacks are victims too and I think they have better stuff to do than look on twitter and read tweets from people they don't even know. I doubt that is where they would go to look for support.
I'm kind of sad that you think that that's what it's about.

Of course the #prayforparis hashtag doesn't help the victims. Nobody thinks it does - nobody is stupid enough to think that a hashtag can bring back to dead.

The point of these things, of hashtags and french flags over profile pictures, is for EVERYONE to be able to look around and see that the people who understand cruelty outnumber the people who ignore or commit it. It's human to want to pull together in some way when something frightening happens, and it's a good thing.

I don't know if you've seen the video of a French man talking to his little boy about all the flowers in Paris... the little boy says something along the lines of "dad, we're gonna have to move, there are bad men here with guns", the father says "there are bad men everywhere - but look, everyone's laying down flowers" - the boy answers "flowers don't help against guns" and the dad says "yes they do".

Because they do. 'Cause the moment violence becomes something we DON'T pull together over is when we're all royally fucked.

So it is your right to not understand the point... it is then my right to understand why it bothers you that people pull together.

Here's a newsflash. People very rarely truly care. I worked in Africa for two years building a school and water supply with a group of people. Trust me, I know people are self-absorbed and don't care - and that they buy off their awkward guilt with a couple of dollars to a charity they don't want to know anything about; I know charity is shallow. But that doesn't mean openly banding together and standing up and being counted as someone who sympathizes should be condemned - and I don't understand your point of doing so.
A fine line between women discussing how we hold each other back and holding each other back by discussing each other.

SpillThatTea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpillThatTea » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:34 pm

I don't know if it's just that I'm not American or live in that environment but a video about shooting guns in your backyard do not seem appropriate to the audience Mary has. It's mostly young people, very impressionable people.
I do have a problem with the lax gun culture in the US but even without that it just is very unnerving and various shades of fucked up.
It also isn't cosplay/beauty/body positivity/whatever she claims to do. I get it's her channel and she can do as she pleases but christ on a bike be sensible. In a time where there are so many tragedies occurring due to easy access to guns you would think people would be a tad more sensitive about posting a video basically promoting casual use of guns.

Return to “SuperMaryFace”