We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

SpaghettiJellysForeverBaldIgnorantandHomelessP.122

Forum rules
Please Refrain from mocking mental and physical illnesses. You are not the personal doctor to anyone here, and thus should not suggest what anyone has, be it a member or the YouTuber.
hanaemii
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SpaghettiJellysForeverBaldIgnorantandHomelessP.122

Post by hanaemii » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Oh anna, what emotion$ are you po$$ibly feeling?? Lmao stop milking it. We all know you dad didn't give it to you (and you only) and you didn't even care for it before. :FU:

Also, for someone who's apparenly suuuper close to their dad, she surely doesn't look too happy here lol. I mean look how smiley/happy her dad looks here. Could've been a good photo.

Oh and a while back someone did a little tutorial on how to insert(?) instagram posts directly onto GG (so no printscreening required) does anyone remember where I can find that? I've been meaning to learn how to do it properly for a while now :D

Nesoi
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Nesoi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:48 pm

KCxo wrote:stilnest.com/annasaccone
Stilnest connects the most inspiring fashion professionals and their communities through the power of 3D printing :rofl: . Get exclusive access to fine statements that are designed to spread from Berlin to New York, from Capetown to London – wherever you are....The art of 3D printing empowers us and creators worldwide to captivate you with premium design. Thus, we exclusively produce in fine materials like sterling silver and real gold and put the final touches to each design by traditional craft – for favourite pieces that last longer

Cheapest gold necklace that company does is €54.00 ... most extortionate €540.00 Minions, be prepared to lose all your hard saved pocket money, beg and plead with your parents for their hard-earned cash or get a PT job :rofl: all to fund Mad'aaam's luxurious lifestyle :rofl: :rofl:

https://stilnest.com/en/shop/type-of-je ... iselect=67
OLDER, BALDER, ROUNDER
Carpa Drim ladz

Nesoi
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Nesoi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:10 pm

hanaemii wrote: Oh and a while back someone did a little tutorial on how to insert(?) instagram posts directly onto GG (so no printscreening required) does anyone remember where I can find that? I've been meaning to learn how to do it properly for a while now :D
Add ?modal=true Example: https://instagram.com/p/9Wu1cpN4Dv/?modal=true BUT it ends up being massive (unlike Joan :rofl: )
OLDER, BALDER, ROUNDER
Carpa Drim ladz

Nesoi
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Nesoi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:11 pm

hanaemii wrote: Oh and a while back someone did a little tutorial on how to insert(?) instagram posts directly onto GG (so no printscreening required) does anyone remember where I can find that? I've been meaning to learn how to do it properly for a while now :D
Add ?modal=true Example: https://instagram.com/p/9Wu1cpN4Dv/?modal=true BUT it ends up being massive (unlike Joan :rofl: )
OLDER, BALDER, ROUNDER
Carpa Drim ladz

butterfly2801
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by butterfly2801 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:20 pm

So basically her famous and awesome jewelry comes out a 3D printer? :rofl:
ImageImageImage
R.i.P Jimmy, you were the best dog ever ♡ | sign the petition: http://tinyurl.com/SaveEmilia

browniex
Informer
Informer

Post by browniex » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:22 pm

It's absolutely sick the way he wants her to kiss his head. Just so gross. That poor little girl. It makes me want to vom. She's going to die of embarassement when she is older. I don't care what anyone says. They are abusive. There are adults that suffer from having experienced less.
Why is Anna obsessed with scaring Eduardo? She probably thinks she's making him stronger when the stupid dopey cow is imprinting anxiety in him. They can believe what they want about raising kids but it doesn't mean they are right. I would stick to what child psychologists say. They have a more informed opinion then these scumbags.
I wish I could punch them sometimes. Seeing that poor girl in the nude whilst her creepoid dad asks her to kiss his head....uggh...it's just so weird and sick.
Anna, your dad was just some geeky Italian dude. Get over it. You're not a precious cupcake.
And while you're there, get over your stupid staying in bed colds. You don't have the flu. The fact that either of you, a grown man and a grown woman, have to stay in bed for a cold is bonkers. You should be immune now for the season, so if you get "the flu" again, we'll know it was a cold. How you passed it on to your husband when you don't even touch him, I don't know. You are both walking Petri dishes. Clean yourself up. The black in the Invisalign trays is not just the writing. There is black all over and it's gross.
I wish Anna would get on the hallway floor in nothing but a diaper and get pushed around by her oozing husband so she can see what it feels like for the whole world to see her that way.
EMILIA doesn't even have the right to refuse. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

I don't think she is writing those blog posts now either. I think someone is polishing them up for her. I can't imagine anything happening in her head except a ping pong ball going back and forth.
Last edited by browniex on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image "anna r u pregnant?"

Sophie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Sophie1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:29 pm

So poor Emilia is ill and they're still filming her and putting her on social media. Bastards. They disgust me.

Glitter Boots
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Glitter Boots » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:49 pm

I wanted to box her so badly when she was bitching about her bad manicure. "Basically, always go to someone you trust". TWAT

barefoot13
Debater
Debater

Post by barefoot13 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:01 pm

eileen_2015 wrote:Maybe we should ask her in the comments if her brother and his family are OK? :rofl: :rofl:
Can you imagine if anything did happen to her brother, we'd never hear the end of it....

About those trays, maybe the black bits are like magnets or something, and that's what hooks it onto your own teeth? I have no idea, I've never really looked into Invisalign or how they work? I do find it disgusting that she just takes them out wherever and does not put them in a little box or something. I used to have braces with the one thread over the teeth and the hard plastic roof of the mouth-kind of thing? I used to have to take that out for meals and would always do that in the toilet and put it in a special box. If a teenager can do that, surely an adult can, too?
She's too lazy to go to the restroom lol. move as little as possible unless it's shopping.

barefoot13
Debater
Debater

Post by barefoot13 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:02 pm

eileen_2015 wrote:Maybe we should ask her in the comments if her brother and his family are OK? :rofl: :rofl:
Can you imagine if anything did happen to her brother, we'd never hear the end of it....

About those trays, maybe the black bits are like magnets or something, and that's what hooks it onto your own teeth? I have no idea, I've never really looked into Invisalign or how they work? I do find it disgusting that she just takes them out wherever and does not put them in a little box or something. I used to have braces with the one thread over the teeth and the hard plastic roof of the mouth-kind of thing? I used to have to take that out for meals and would always do that in the toilet and put it in a special box. If a teenager can do that, surely an adult can, too?
She's too lazy to go to the restroom lol. move as little as possible unless it's shopping.

Edie
Debater
Debater

Post by Edie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:07 pm

He's a fucking asshole for constantly harassing Emilia and telling her to kiss his head. She was just worried about it the first day, but now she is actually scared. :roll:

Restez forts, Paris.

Nesoi
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Nesoi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:31 pm

ImageImage

Poor thing ... she must be feeling ever so guilty at cashing in on her late father's image and exploiting tweeny minions ....nah :rofl:
OLDER, BALDER, ROUNDER
Carpa Drim ladz

blahblah123
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblah123 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:36 pm

Glitter Boots wrote:I wanted to box her so badly when she was bitching about her bad manicure. "Basically, always go to someone you trust". TWAT
Why is she always trying to get people fired? Actual working, manual-laboring human beings that make a fraction of what she makes? This woman calls herself a blogger and a stylist. She can't write for sh*t, there's never any new content on her blogs, just recaps of things she's already filmed or instagrammed. She doesn't know what makeup or clothing silhouettes work for her body. She depends on an entire team of people to run her social media. But best of all, she calls herself a mother and dogowner when she can't do anything without her husband or employees. Someone get HER fired.

smom12
Informer
Informer

Post by smom12 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:54 pm

browniex wrote:It's absolutely sick the way he wants her to kiss his head. Just so gross. That poor little girl. It makes me want to vom. She's going to die of embarassement when she is older. I don't care what anyone says. They are abusive. There are adults that suffer from having experienced less.
Why is Anna obsessed with scaring Eduardo? She probably thinks she's making him stronger when the stupid dopey cow is imprinting anxiety in him. They can believe what they want about raising kids but it doesn't mean they are right. I would stick to what child psychologists say. They have a more informed opinion then these scumbags.
I wish I could punch them sometimes. Seeing that poor girl in the nude whilst her creepoid dad asks her to kiss his head....uggh...it's just so weird and sick.
Anna, your dad was just some geeky Italian dude. Get over it. You're not a precious cupcake.
And while you're there, get over your stupid staying in bed colds. You don't have the flu. The fact that either of you, a grown man and a grown woman, have to stay in bed for a cold is bonkers. You should be immune now for the season, so if you get "the flu" again, we'll know it was a cold. How you passed it on to your husband when you don't even touch him, I don't know. You are both walking Petri dishes. Clean yourself up. The black in the Invisalign trays is not just the writing. There is black all over and it's gross.
I wish Anna would get on the hallway floor in nothing but a diaper and get pushed around by her oozing husband so she can see what it feels like for the whole world to see her that way.

I don't think she is writing those blog posts now either. I think someone is polishing them up for her. I can't imagine anything happening in her head except a ping pong ball going back and forth.
No lie I read that last sentence and laughed so friggin hard because this is exactly what I pictured is going on in her head:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smom12
Informer
Informer

Post by smom12 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:56 pm

browniex wrote:It's absolutely sick the way he wants her to kiss his head. Just so gross. That poor little girl. It makes me want to vom. She's going to die of embarassement when she is older. I don't care what anyone says. They are abusive. There are adults that suffer from having experienced less.

No lie I read that last sentence and laughed so friggin hard because this is exactly what I pictured is going on in her head:

smom12
Informer
Informer

Post by smom12 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:07 pm

I laughed so hard at that last sentence because this is exactly what I pictured in her head:

smom12
Informer
Informer

Post by smom12 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:07 pm

I laughed so hard at that last sentence because this is exactly what I pictured in her head:

smom12
Informer
Informer

Post by smom12 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:10 pm

Wow sorry for the multiple posts>:-(

hnybeeliss
Wanderer
Wanderer

SpaghettiJellysForeverBaldIgnorantandHomelessP.122

Post by hnybeeliss » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:38 pm

JFromG wrote:Image

She looks so old! So many wrinkles! And I will never get why she feels the need to put on a full face of makeup while staying in all day!

"It's scary, isn't it edwaaaaaadho?!"
I would never let a small child see such scaring faces!

Oh and she stated that Jonathan was sick too and laying in bed and Emilia was all alone in front of the tv while she and e2 are having fun in the kitchen.
I would never leave a three year old alone while she is sick!
Alright, I usually tend to just lurk because I'm extremely busy with work and tend to pop in during breaks in grading papers/preparing for classes to teach, but reading this just about broke my heart.

I had been watching the SJS since Anna was pregnant with Emilia--I used to literally watch every day, I felt like I was watching her grow up! And seeing her that sick, which of course Anna just had to snap a photo of, so clearly miserable, and then knowing that Anna left her alone in front of the TV like that? Jesus Christ.

Anna, if you read here: grow up, be an adult and a halfway decent mother, and take care of your sick daughter. Cherish her, and appreciate what you have! She is smart, funny, clever, and she clearly adores you. I am not a mom yet myself, but I have had enough experience with childcare to know that that unconditional love will change if you keep acting like this. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I cannot even believe how much of a teenager she has turned into. I used to like both of them, and right around the time they moved to "London" I stumbled upon GG when someone in the video comments linked to the thread about the threatening card.

That's when I found out what Jonathan had tweeted to a fan who let him know his daughter's image was being used on perverts' roleplaying sites ... and he f*cking laughed it off. That was it for me -- no matter how loving he acts towards his kids, no matter how "fun" of a dad he tries to be, it doesn't mean sh*t if he won't even take the time to protect his kids in even that small way--how long would that take? 10 minutes? To request your baby daughter's images be removed from the site? Let alone stopping posting photos or *gasp* stop vlogging, or cut it down to once a week, or SOMETHING.

.... Sorry, that turned into a rant! I suppose I just needed to vent, lol it's been a long day. Thanks for humoring me, ladies. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by hnybeeliss on Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hnybeeliss
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hnybeeliss » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:39 pm

JFromG wrote:Image

She looks so old! So many wrinkles! And I will never get why she feels the need to put on a full face of makeup while staying in all day!

"It's scary, isn't it edwaaaaaadho?!"
I would never let a small child see such scaring faces!

Oh and she stated that Jonathan was sick too and laying in bed and Emilia was all alone in front of the tv while she and e2 are having fun in the kitchen.
I would never leave a three year old alone while she is sick!
Alright, I usually tend to just lurk because I'm extremely busy with work and tend to pop in during breaks in grading papers/preparing for classes to teach, but reading this just about broke my heart.

I had been watching the SJS since Anna was pregnant with Emilia--I used to literally watch every day, I felt like I was watching her grow up! And seeing her that sick, which of course Anna just had to snap a photo of, so clearly miserable, and then knowing that Anna left her alone in front of the TV like that? Jesus Christ.

Anna, if you read here: grow up, be an adult and a halfway decent mother, and take care of your sick daughter. Cherish her, and appreciate what you have! She is smart, funny, clever, and she clearly adores you. I am not a mom yet myself, but I have had enough experience with childcare to know that that unconditional love will change if you keep acting like this. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I cannot even believe how much of a teenager she has turned into. I used to like both of them, and right around the time they moved to "London" I stumbled upon GG when someone in the video comments linked to the thread about the threatening card. That's when I found out what Jonathan had tweeted to a fan who let him know his daughter's image was being used on perverts' roleplaying sites ... and he fucking laughed it off. That was it for me -- no matter how loving he acts towards his kids, no matter how "fun" of a dad he tries to be, it doesn't mean sh*t if he won't even take the time to protect his kids in even that small way--how long would that take? 10 minutes? To request your baby daughter's images be removed from the site? Let alone stopping posting photos or *gasp* stop vlogging, or cut it down to once a week, or SOMETHING.

.... Sorry, that turned into a rant! I suppose I just needed to vent, lol it's been a long day. Thanks for humoring me, ladies. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lenaae
Debater
Debater

Post by lenaae » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Heyo, I usually don't post in this thread but a Sacconejoly video came up in my recommendations and i watched it and I got some questions [emoji23] sorry if this is a dumb question or off current-topic but what is up with Jonathan's hair?? I started watching them like a year ago and he had a full head of year and when I stopped watching them he also had hair, but I remember Anna always complaining about how she didn't like his hair and preferred him with a buzz cut so when I saw his new hair I just assumed it was shaved that way but is he actually balding? Is it a medical condition or just natural balding? Idk if he's talked about it in any videos but it's probably a 1 min clip amongst a 16 min long video and I don't want to put myself through that pain lmao.

hannah22
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by hannah22 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Nesoi wrote:ImageImage
I've seen some screwed up people, but this one takes the cake. First time I've seen a woman with children, nearing 30 years old, who actually seems obsessed with looking at her own face, and making silly child faces on social media. I would be so hurt and ashamed if this was my daughter. Oma seems like a nice lady, my heart aches for her. And I feel sorry for these two children who really don't have an honest-to-goodness mother.

Nagawicka1
Debater
Debater

Re: SpaghettiJellysForeverBaldIgnorantandHomelessP.122e

Post by Nagawicka1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:53 pm

I do not understand the kiss my head game, or scare Ed all the time game, I do not get why E1 is still in diapers. I know all kids are different, but then don't say she's potty trained. Remember Anna saying she wasn't even with her father when he passed...she was with Jon...her father was so important to her....yeah, right.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SACCONEJOLYs”