We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

FrenchparentingLikeJen Part 79

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FrenchparentingLikeJen Part 79

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:06 pm

If you wanna discuss it more, pretty much everyone else is over on the forum linked at the top of the page :)

OoooohLikeJen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OoooohLikeJen » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:36 pm

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:If you wanna discuss it more, pretty much everyone else is over on the forum linked at the top of the page :)
Sorry this is off topic, but I can't even view the new forum.
Says I have been banned...I had been posting there up until a few days ago. Reached out to LJ but can't get back in there to see if she replied.
Are new users allowed in?
I enjoyed it there........
ooooooooooooooooooh........

fiercelyprivate
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:19 am

OoooohLikeJen wrote:
DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:If you wanna discuss it more, pretty much everyone else is over on the forum linked at the top of the page :)
Says I have been banned...I had been posting there up until a few days ago. Reached out to LJ but can't get back in there to see if she replied.
Are you sure it says you're banned? They changed the settings so that you have to register/sign in to read anything. Something like that. I'll put in an SOS for you on there. I'm sure someone will be able to help.

OoooohLikeJen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OoooohLikeJen » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:10 pm

fiercelyprivate wrote:
OoooohLikeJen wrote:
Are you sure it says you're banned? They changed the settings so that you have to register/sign in to read anything. Something like that. I'll put in an SOS for you on there. I'm sure someone will be able to help.
I appreciate that a lot -- I mean, even if they had a reason to ban me (but I cannot imagine why?? I only posted a few times, and nobody even ever replied to them! LOL ) , I'd just like to know. I used the same username as I have on here....I had registered on the site back on October 4th I think it was....

But yes....when I go to the home page http://www.prettyneatunlikejen.freeforums.net, or when I click on any of the links posted in here, I instantly get a white screen that says "You have been banned from this forum" in black in the middle of the screen. That's it. No links to navigate, nothing. Just a white screen with the banned notice.
ooooooooooooooooooh........

acciodream3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by acciodream3 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:03 pm

OoooohLikeJen wrote: I appreciate that a lot -- I mean, even if they had a reason to ban me (but I cannot imagine why?? I only posted a few times, and nobody even ever replied to them! LOL ) , I'd just like to know. I used the same username as I have on here....I had registered on the site back on October 4th I think it was....

But yes....when I go to the home page http://www.prettyneatunlikejen.freeforums.net, or when I click on any of the links posted in here, I instantly get a white screen that says "You have been banned from this forum" in black in the middle of the screen. That's it. No links to navigate, nothing. Just a white screen with the banned notice.
Me too! Me too! I was reading a thread earlier this week, went to see the next page, and was suddenly banned. I've only posted 4-5 times, and hadn't posted anything yet that day, so I don't know why. My username is BecauseIExist on there. I'd like to post more, but obviously can't now haha.

I can log in via the Tapatalk app on my phone (which is how I usually view the forum), but I can't read anything or send messages (I tried to contact someone for assistance). On my computer I just get the white screen like the one that was described above.

UnorganisedlikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by UnorganisedlikeJen » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:16 pm

I know Jen is super boring, but have people just stopped posting here altogether? :?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:22 pm

UnorganisedlikeJen wrote:I know Jen is super boring, but have people just stopped posting here altogether? :?
Everyone's on the other forum, GG was getting too hard to use

JenToneitDown
Informer
Informer

Post by JenToneitDown » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:31 pm

The activity is where people have been posting the link. This is the first time in weeks this site has loaded for me.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

PrettyNeatPlanner
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PrettyNeatPlanner » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:15 pm

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
UnorganisedlikeJen wrote:I know Jen is super boring, but have people just stopped posting here altogether? :?
Everyone's on the other forum, GG was getting too hard to use
I also had the same problem as OooooLikeJen. Was banned quickly after I joined :( Missing the Jen gossip!

PrettyNeatPlanner
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PrettyNeatPlanner » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:21 pm

OoooohLikeJen wrote: I appreciate that a lot -- I mean, even if they had a reason to ban me (but I cannot imagine why?? I only posted a few times, and nobody even ever replied to them! LOL ) , I'd just like to know. I used the same username as I have on here....I had registered on the site back on October 4th I think it was....<br abp="305"><br abp="306">But yes....when I go to the home page http://www.prettyneatunlikejen.freeforums.net, or when I click on any of the links posted in here, I instantly get a white screen that says "You have been banned from this forum" in black in the middle of the screen. That's it. No links to navigate, nothing. Just a white screen with the banned notice.
Were you able to get back on?

I stupidly made a second account (same name as this one) and when I got on I pm'd Lipstick Jungle about it and she had no idea why I had been banned and told me to proceed as usual with the second acct. Then the second account got banned basically immediately too. I decided it wasn't serious enough to make a THIRD account because... it's Jen. But I really enjoyed reading the thread! If someone could help that would be great. :dunno:

BrknLfticeLadderRung
Stalker
Stalker

Post by BrknLfticeLadderRung » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Same thing happened to me, and I was just on there 5 mins ago. Welp. :sadm:

DecorationPolice
Talker
Talker

Post by DecorationPolice » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:50 pm

I have been banned banned also... I really can't see why. My name is MonumentalPerspectiveShift over there. I haven't been very active lately, mainly because I've been busy, but also because Jen has been boring. Oh well. Sad face in the poop journal.
No Jen, most of it doesn't make any sense... but don't worry, we don't watch you for your good common sense

hardcandy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hardcandy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:54 pm

Jens recent Fortune Cookie Soap Box video: from 6:52 she reads a little description then makes this horrific laugh and says “dirty dirty.“
It is imo one of her best creepy moments.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living / OrganizedLikeJen / TheBusyBeeBuzz / myhousewifelife”