We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Gemsmaquillage

Nin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gemsmaquillage

Post by Nin » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:04 am

I've noticed that recently as well. Her videos seem to appearing less and less. I feel like she often goes awol (usually claiming some kind of personal upset etc) and then flings out several videos in short succession. I have to admit that I clicked out of her last video that was a sponsored beauty box. It just dragged on for too long (somnething that I usually like, but not with sponsored products) A shame because I do actually really enjoy her videos. I was also really enjoying her weekly vlogs, but that seems to be yet another series that she hasn't kept up with. :?

ilovepuggles
Debater
Debater

Post by ilovepuggles » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:38 am

I used to watch her a lot back in 2009-2010... haven't watched her videos for years, though. I liked her but always thought she seemed quite moany/bossy. The type of person that would complain over the smallest things, especially in customer service. After reading through this thread, it seems she hasn't changed, lol.
Also, she looks exactly the same now as she did in her first ever video! I remember when she used to say that she looked like her Dad in a wig.

Devastat0r
Informer
Informer

Post by Devastat0r » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:47 am

Yeah she does seem to disappear and return with a new "Series" a little too often.

On the bright side she's always been very engaged with her audience, she does keep things private but she actually responds to comments, tweets and facebook.

She was also one of the only Beauty Gal's I've seen publicly reach out to Amarixe over the loss of her mom.

Her new puppy is adorable.

Nin
Talker
Talker

Post by Nin » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:18 pm

I feel like she just doesn't post regularly enough for me to bother much with her much anymore. When she does post, there is always just too much sponsored content for me personally and it's ususally products I have little interest in.

I often look at her twitter account to see if she is likely to have any new videos coming soon, and everytime I do, she frustrates me. I do actually like Gemma, and feel like she would be a lovely friend, however on her twitter account at least, I feel like she has to turn every little thing that happens in her life into a major drama, and boy is she the Queen of excuses for not getting things done. :(

wendy_wong
Talker
Talker

Post by wendy_wong » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:11 pm

I prefer just following her instagram. Though she's been a bit mia on there too.

TheChemist
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheChemist » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:13 am

I agree about her Twitter, she's so dramatic about everything and yesterday she tells the world that Matt's grandfather 'doesn't have long left'. Why would you tell everyone that? So disrespectful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Gemsmaquillage”