We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

HauteMess Marriage - Aspyn Ovard Part 5

corneliab91
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HauteMess Marriage - Aspyn Ovard Part 5

Post by corneliab91 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:11 am

This is their fan base guys... Aspyn isn't the brightest and neither are her minions. I'm not surprised then that they will continue to have subscribers and make money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imjusthonest
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: HauteMess Marriage - Aspyn Ovard Part 5

Post by imjusthonest » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:43 am

but acai is pronounced ah-sigh-ee
i don't get it, who do you mean is their fanbase? also, YES. I got so annoyed at the "this is where we'll have our basketball hoop, hanging ri-" "NOPE NOPE NEVER NO."
like she couldn't even joke about it and be like "yeah for when all our NBA friends come round" or something like that you know? like put it down nicely or make a joke, rather than shouting nOPE NO NEVER NO WAY, she doesn't even let him finish his sentence? and the gummy worm thing made me laugh, the way she said "we'll find you a smaller bag" made me think of a mother trying to compromise with her child, "if you promise to brush your teeth after, we'll get you a small bag of gummy worms, BUT you've got to hurry up and help mommy with shopping" :rofl:

imjusthonest
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by imjusthonest » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:25 am

ALSO DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT SHE FINALLY PUT HER RING ON! http://imgur.com/8Ni8VuY
still confused as to why she hasn't changed her name to Aspen Ferris on all of her accounts, she was obsessed with it before they were married and maybe now the glory of being Mrs Ferris has worn off?
does anyone know how to attach an image? i can't work it out

tainacstr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tainacstr » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:53 am

I laughed so much when I heard "Let's get you a smaller bag of those" :rofl: Seriously, in this vlog she was specially rude to Parker and there're actually a lot of comments on the video about that.

Also, did yanyone else notice that she used the word "barely" correctly for once when her mom jumped that thing? haha

imjusthonest
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by imjusthonest » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:23 am

imjusthonest wrote:ALSO DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT SHE FINALLY PUT HER RING ON! http://imgur.com/8Ni8VuY
still confused as to why she hasn't changed her name to Aspyn Ferris on all of her accounts, she was obsessed with it before they were married and maybe now the glory of being Mrs Ferris has worn off?

Plumcot
Learner
Learner

Post by Plumcot » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:23 am

Speaking of her viewers...

Someone seriously said "I'm confused is his name Bean or Tav???" in the comments

Like... Why would anyone name their son Bean? Granted, they all have "unique" names but... Even so.

Her viewers sure are clever, aren't they?

Oscarwilde
Informer
Informer

Post by Oscarwilde » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:43 am

imjusthonest wrote:ALSO DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT SHE FINALLY PUT HER RING ON! http://imgur.com/8Ni8VuY
still confused as to why she hasn't changed her name to Aspen Ferris on all of her accounts, she was obsessed with it before they were married and maybe now the glory of being Mrs Ferris has worn off?
She said she wasn't going to change it became her brand is Aspyn Ovard and everyone knows her as such. "CELEBS" do it all the time because it's their stage name.

You almost got the picture. You have to use the code [img]urlhere[/img]

yessicaaa
Stalker
Stalker

Post by yessicaaa » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:29 pm

tainacstr wrote:I laughed so much when I heard "Let's get you a smaller bag of those" :rofl: Seriously, in this vlog she was specially rude to Parker and there're actually a lot of comments on the video about that.

Also, did yanyone else notice that she used the word "barely" correctly for once when her mom jumped that thing? haha
That was so mean! And then when he was going to get Doritos but she told him no because she wanted a different flavor. Why couldn't they just get both? Lol poor guy.

theillusivewoman
Learner
Learner

Post by theillusivewoman » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:02 pm

I wanna say that they're gonna be like Amy and Nick Dunne but neither of them is smart enough to pull that shit off.

whatareyoudoing
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by whatareyoudoing » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:24 pm

maybe i'm just a major biatch but if i didn't watch youtube and saw a guy like parker walking around public places with two other guys while filming himself talking/doing absolutely nothing i would think he was the lamest kid ever...

to quote the grocery store grandma, 'DESPERATE!'

introvertedowl
Stalker
Stalker

Post by introvertedowl » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:41 pm

This girl frustrates me to no end. One of my friends is absolutely obsessed with her, so I decided to start watching her just to see why she liked her so much. I don't get it.
Now my friend has it in her mind that she's going to follow in Aspyn's footsteps. She wants to get married within the next few years, which I think is insane. She and her boyfriend have been together for just over a year I want to say and she already has their entire wedding planned out. She also has no intentions of actually using the college degree that she is working towards right now (we're both 19 and freshmen at a college where tuition for people that don't get scholarships *cough my friend cough* are paying over $40000 a year). She wants to become a youtuber and live off of her future husbands salary and become a stay at home mom, which also makes very little sense considering her boyfriend just left for basic military training. All I can say is good luck to her in trying to live the lavish lifestyle that she wants by doing nothing. Aspyn should not be your "goals".

IamaWitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by IamaWitch » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:34 pm

Am I the only one who's shivering every time she touches her mouth in the supermarket?
Every 2 seconds she either touches her mouth or PUTS HER FINGERS INTO HER MOUTH.
Giiirl, first of all you shouldn't do that because everyone touches everything in the supermarket and the other thing is that you are sick! It's so disgusting! :x
Or is this really just me being weird? :(

ps.: I'm NOT a germophobe. Not even a bit.

cats4life
Learner
Learner

Post by cats4life » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Guyzzzzz which one will be goalzzzzz af?!?!?

Tapestry
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tapestry » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:01 pm

IamaWitch wrote:Am I the only one who's shivering every time she touches her mouth in the supermarket?
Every 2 seconds she either touches her mouth or PUTS HER FINGERS INTO HER MOUTH.
Giiirl, first of all you shouldn't do that because everyone touches everything in the supermarket and the other thing is that you are sick! It's so disgusting! :x
Or is this really just me being weird? :(

ps.: I'm NOT a germophobe. Not even a bit.
Not just you, that's disgusting. I haven't watched the vlog but that description on its own made me cringe.

kjp_079
Debater
Debater

Post by kjp_079 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:16 pm

I thought they were trying to play off that Parker edits, uploads and basically runs the vlog channel. Like I thought that was supposed to be his job, right?
In the Pretending to be Elsa vlog Aspyn is talking about the duvet cover she bought from Urban Outfitters and she says oh I will just insert a picture right here. Guess that just shows that she is really the one running the vlog channel.

Dalia
Learner
Learner

Post by Dalia » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:57 pm

He mentioned snowboarding and you can tell how excited he is and she's like: RIGHT continues talking about lunch with her mum :D

btw I have to say it, she looks stunning in this new vlog :tu:
English is my 17th language.

LivingInElysium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LivingInElysium » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:14 pm

Has it been discussed about how the vlog channel is "Aspyn and Parker" but if you were to look just at the end slate, you wouldn't know. It's all about Aspyn: "watch MY previous vlog" and HER social media channels. None of Parker's are listed.

Hi Aspyn, I totally expect you to fix that end slate by the end of next week. Thanks.
*girl in avatar is not me . . . nor am I actually Mormon
ImageImage

abigail
Talker
Talker

Post by abigail » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:28 pm

Their living room is going to be grey, pink, and rose gold :roll: glad to see Parker has input in every decision!

Return to “Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard”