We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Leanne Woodfull Part 2

captainfantastic027
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Leanne Woodfull Part 2

Post by captainfantastic027 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:50 pm

I am absolutely fed up of her obsession with Halloween. I never liked Halloween as a child so perhaps I just don't understand when someone does like it. But how can anyone say they like Halloween better than Christmas? It's not a holiday or anything, so…why? Is it just to be different? Christmas is too much of a normal thing to like?

bunnybutt420
Talker
Talker

Post by bunnybutt420 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:13 am

I just watched her Halloween video :?

1. She is uncomfortably full of herself and a prime example of special snowflake syndrome. I love how she was 'the' blogger that companies would associate with Halloween (well according to herself) and as usual bashes the 'normals' who like Xmas. OoOo Leanne you are so edgy
2. I lost it when she described a roller coaster in Euro Disney as a near death experience :rofl: I'd be annoyed if I was her friend Helen though because she's basically bitching about her.
3. THAT HAT. It's every video! Why? I don't get this.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive, we do not forget.
Expect us.

captainfantastic027
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by captainfantastic027 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:50 am

I can't deal with how she keeps calling herself "Halloqueen". She really does think the world revolves around her. There may be other people who like Hallowenn just as much as she does. But she is "Hallowqueen". For gods sake.

marie_antoinette
Debater
Debater

Post by marie_antoinette » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Looks like somebody finally dared to say what so many of us are thinking. Sour grapes? Please. More like a chip on YOUR shoulder that nobody in their right mind takes blogging seriously. And you know why is that? Because bloggers themselves don't take it seriously.
"ignorant, bitchy and pretty pathetic..'' how ironic <3

Sarai
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarai » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:24 am

Ignorant? LOL I'd like to see bloggers who don't act like that, because the article was so accurate. Leanne is just butthurt :lol:

bunnybutt420
Talker
Talker

Post by bunnybutt420 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Is Leanne still relevant? I was reading Stellar magazine the other day (the biggest women's general interest magazine for the 18 - 30 demographic in Ireland) and they're doing an Irish blogger awards and feature with interviews. No mention of Leanne.
marie_antoinette wrote:Looks like somebody finally dared to say what so many of us are thinking. Sour grapes? Please. More like a chip on YOUR shoulder that nobody in their right mind takes blogging seriously. And you know why is that? Because bloggers themselves don't take it seriously.
"ignorant, bitchy and pretty pathetic..'' how ironic <3
must of hit a raw nerve because of it's accuracy.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive, we do not forget.
Expect us.

marie_antoinette
Debater
Debater

Post by marie_antoinette » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:06 am

bunnybutt420 wrote:Is Leanne still relevant?
No and she knows it which is why she's doing yt now. But that's not gonna help, nobody cares anymore. Should start calling her Leanne Who?full

Return to “Leanne Woodfull”