We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

pinksofoxy- Christine Part 3

Nin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: pinksofoxy- Christine Part 3

Post by Nin » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:08 pm

I used to really enjoy her videos. I can't remember the last one I bothered to watch all the way through though. I enjoyed all the beauty stuff, and the insight on what life on Hawaii was like. I loved that she actually showed us places, instead of just filming herself all the time like other gurus.
I have to admit I'm sad in someways that she has gone down this route of video content purely for my own selfish reasons. Succulents just hold little interest for me. :D

Elyezabeth
Talker
Talker

Post by Elyezabeth » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Becca6779 wrote:What happened to the butterflies?? :roll:
They probably ate all the milkweed and moved on to eating the precious succulents. (Seriously, though, I think monarchs don't stay in one location indefinitely when they're migrating. Monarch season probably just dwindled off so Christine had to find a new thing to obsess over.)

luvey
Informer
Informer

Post by luvey » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:11 pm

i liked the succulent videos....but i really like plants.

its just still so odd. she was doing swap meets, jewelry shows. they were doing vlogs about their day/week. some clothes. some make up when she was in her minimalist phase (which drew me in at the time). then it was all about the butterflies. i found her refreshing, but now i'm just confused.

living in Hawaii, there is so much they could do with the "natural" lifestyle they want live. and because it is a state that people desire to see, they aren't using their environment the best they could. there seems to be more of a struggle to produce content since she supposedly went vlogging/blogging full time.

one thing i notice is that she seems to get obsessive about things. she keeps her focus on it for a while. then move on to something else, rinse and repeat.

and i'm still really curious why they are still renting. i get that hawaii is a little more expensive, but with Michael's construction background, they could find a fixer uppper (and it would be content!)

Traveler
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Traveler » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Wonder if she misses her guinea pigs. Wonder if she keeps in contact with the new owners of her previous guinea pigs she gave away before the Asia trip.

CountessOfPerth
Debater
Debater

Post by CountessOfPerth » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:22 am

Nin wrote:I used to really enjoy her videos. I can't remember the last one I bothered to watch all the way through though. I enjoyed all the beauty stuff, and the insight on what life on Hawaii was like. I loved that she actually showed us places, instead of just filming herself all the time like other gurus.
I have to admit I'm sad in someways that she has gone down this route of video content purely for my own selfish reasons. Succulents just hold little interest for me. :D
Same here. I liked watching her hauls back in the day, she honestly had a very relaxing way of speaking for me (aside from those weird accentuations on particular letters), I liked her favorites videos like her favorite pink beauty products. All of her natural skincare videos were interesting and same goes for some of her old DIY projects, ripped off or not. Her content now just holds no interest for me, therefore I never watch her videos.

Beachfront28
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Beachfront28 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:06 am

^^^^^^
I agree. I used to love her decluttering videos but she lost me a bit with the diys and then I was completely and utterly shocked and disgusted by the caterpillar obsession. The fact that she had bugs living in her house made me feel more than a little queasy and then I became concerned for her mental health. She needs help from a real certified psychologist. Concerning. The succulent thing just seems to be another phase.

Traveler
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Traveler » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:23 am

New video up, DIY GIFT IDEAS BOHEMIAN HENNA ART INSPIRED.

She said on twitter or somewhere she is going to a gem show (?) in Arizona in February.

Return to “pinksofoxy/ Christine Kobzeff”