We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

LedaMonsterBunny Part 2

canyounot24
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LedaMonsterBunny Part 2

Post by canyounot24 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:04 pm

She's been boring since I first heard of her back in Myspace/Scene Kid days..
Image Pallids before parenting

aaliyah345
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aaliyah345 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:33 am

It's weird when adults like leda haven't grown out of their "scene" stage. She looks like one of those messed up white scene girls from back in 2011, I think she's the only person who hasn't grown out of it. She bores me, fake.

Lydia Deetz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Her new hair looks like shit.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

princezuko
Learner
Learner

Post by princezuko » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:38 pm

I don't think what Leda's dressing like at the current moment qualifies as scene but I don't think she'd hesitate to revert back to a similar style either. Her personality+videos on the other hand are still very much the same as her "imsorandom!!1 :3" phase stuff, well, the last I watched anyway. She's extremely pretty from what I've seen on her social media but I do think she photoshops a lot and knows her angles. Her beauty and image is something I believe she holds dear and likes but hates at the same time if that makes sense. It doesn't help that most if not all her fame is from her appearance, not to mention she's slowly fading into obscurity now that the whole scene thing is over with. I feel a bit bad for her in a way. She doesn't know who she is and is so quick to absorb her newest boyfriend's personality and style for approval and identity. I would elaborate on that more but GG has rules against diagnosing or stuff like that. I do wonder what's next for her - will she work like an average joe or try to go for "acting" like she said she would?

Hot Potato
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Hot Potato » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:02 am

I will be completely shocked if she stays in Portland for very long. (If she hasn't left already) I walked out of my apartment with piercings and my hair absolutely vivid colors and saw at least 5+ people just like me within 15 minutes of waiting on the bus on the daily. That snowflake syndrome needs to go.

Merpedy
Learner
Learner

Post by Merpedy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:30 am

[youtube][/youtube]

I feel like this is so important and really applies to Leda and other Youtubers.

Return to “LedaMonsterBunny”