We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Markiplier's Relationships

User avatar
Anchinika
Learner
Learner
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by Anchinika » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:29 pm

shyguyflys wrote:Hm, we get off track on here so much lol. I wonder if maybe we should just call this thread a good run and go back to posting everything on the main thread? I wish we could just change this topic's name to "More Markiplier" at this point. :rofl:


Well.. The proper topic name should contain atleast 10+ words... It's like a crime-scene, rumors, pictures, videos, gossip etc etc :rofl:
Image

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:29 pm

shyguyflys wrote:Hm, we get off track on here so much lol. I wonder if maybe we should just call this thread a good run and go back to posting everything on the main thread? I wish we could just change this topic's name to "More Markiplier" at this point. :rofl:


Perhaps separate into different threads. Like one focused on videos, one on livestreams, etc. Just a thought.

User avatar
shyguyflys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by shyguyflys » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:33 pm

See, what I wish we could do was separate all posts from the past into different categories. I also wish that you could change topic names. However, that is not possible. So, I think our current set up is still okay; I wish now that we could change the name to something more relevant lol. :P
Image

foxymoxxy
Debater
Debater
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by foxymoxxy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:34 pm

regarding moran's PM, can't let her know that we notice. shhh everyone! anyway yeah i had just saw those right before you messaged me! lol so she's either realizing that a week like this may never happen again, or she's letting her insecurities get the best of her. if she would just learn to exercise some goddamn self control and stop giving all of herself to just one person she'd be a much more stable person! also, maybe she was honest with him and told him she wanted him back and his feelings are still not being completely returned. i really hope for her sake he didn't have sex with her because if he did, and she has another meltdown, i wish i could slap him in the face. fucking man-child.

User avatar
shyguyflys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by shyguyflys » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Well, Foxy, your post basically insinuates that we have noticed. :rofl:
Image

DollySmooth
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by DollySmooth » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:37 pm

Hey folks,
Long time lurker here and I just gotta say, you've all said all that I have been thinking and it's quite nice to see that I'm not alone. Very curious about all the PMs going on, anyone wanna fill a girl in?
Thanks in advance :D

User avatar
moran
Informer
Informer
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by moran » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Sorry, I'm sending pms only to people I feel like trusting, but if anyone else feel comfortable doing it, go ahead!

Image
Image

User avatar
Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by Kierans » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:48 pm

:rofl: He told the fan who brought him food that he was full, now he's eating again. Wonder if fans bringing him food is going to become the next trend. Not that it's a bad one, though. And when's he debuting his cosplay? Tomorrow, I guess?

Edit: he's being such a little saltine today. :rofl: I don't remember him being this snippy yesterday.
Last edited by Kierans on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DollySmooth
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by DollySmooth » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:50 pm

It's okay, I just got too curious about it all. I've been lurking around from about the start.
I would give my two cents but it's all been said. I'm trying to stay neutral about the whole thing but it's kinda hard with what has recently come up.

foxymoxxy
Debater
Debater
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by foxymoxxy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:54 pm

shyguyflys wrote:Well, Foxy, your post basically insinuates that we have noticed. :rofl:


i'll see myself out *rolls in busy street*

mariokatty96
Talker
Talker
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by mariokatty96 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:56 pm

moran wrote:Sorry, I'm sending pms only to people I feel like trusting, but if anyone else feel comfortable doing it, go ahead!

Image



may I have a pm? It's fine if you don't want to though :)

also I saw on her tumblr, she's a med student? an anon got salty with her english online or something. I had no idea she was a med student, idk why I thought she was in fashion..guess cause of cosplay but yeah lolol

User avatar
Guest

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:57 pm

teamnotverified wrote:My bad if the thread has moved on from this discussion, i'm back here at page 31 when you're all talking about the money exchange.

I'm just confused - does no one on this thread share money and items with their significant others? Like, i'll pay for my partner's food one time, and then the next time we eat they pay for it, or sometimes we'll go out and i don't bring my purse but then come across something i want to buy so i borrow the money from them and then pay them back when i next get a hold of my purse, and the same works the other way round, if i have money on me and they don't- i'll lend them it... Isn't that how couples act??

With this particular instance i just feel like what Jess did was completely normal and I feel like a lot of you are seeing the exchange in a bad light because you WANT to. I'd hate to think that the next time i'm out with my partner and they buy my lunch, or i dont have enough money for a Thing and they cover me til we get home, that anyone observing us would think i'm some kind of gold digger who is using my partner for their money?? There just seems to be a leap of logic from what we actually see in the video to the comments that she's just taking his money. All we actually see in the video is a girl walking up to her guy and taking money from him, and that's ALL we know. we can't hear the conversation, for all we know, Mark actually owed her money but forgot to give it to her at the ATM, or for all we know it's a measley $5 and she just wants to buy some food, not an unreasonable thing to get your gf.

And even if it wasn't anything like that, sometimes I ask for gifts from my partner, and sometimes they ask for gifts from me. And we spend the money because we're happy to. That's not an unreasonable thing to do in a relationship.

I guess the TL;DR for this is that maybe some people's dislike of Jess means that you're seeing a totally boring exchange between a couple and assuming or even hoping that it's something shady or immoral on Jess' part. I get it, boring exchanges aren't interesting on a gossip site. It's more interesting to think that a girl is a gold digger than to see her as doing something that men and women do in any romantic relationship


Alright kids, strap in because I've got a story to tell and a confession to make. Forgive me if my wording or spelling is off, im currently typing this while stuck in traffic. Most of the people on here are new faces but I've been a member since fairly early on. Around this time last year Mark posted the famous cat video and then refused to acknowledge the existence of said cat. This came only a few weeks after be stated that he did not, in fact, have any cats. This was the last straw for me in a string of discrepancies. I'm ashamed to say I was completly obsessed with Mark back then to the pain that it was unhealthy. So I did a little snooping. I was sure he was dating someone and I knew it had to be from early on in the channel. So I went through his mods one by one until I found the cats on Jess's twitter. Along with other evidence. I was hurt by the information, even though I suspected I was right, I still felt betrayed. And worse, I felt guilty because I had no real reason to be upset. I was salty and sitting on information. But its important to note that I soon accepted it. I am many things but one of the strongest quirks of my personality is I am a complete troll. So I conspired with friends to send out an anonymous message I wrote purposely trying to sound like a salty fan girl. That message was pasted on this site at some point. The goal was never to torment Jess, I was more upset with Mark tbh .I wanted chaos. But we couldn't make it happen. The fandom wasn't big or crazy enough at the time to start a fan war. So I posted to Reddit and let it die. It's so ironic that chaos I wanted to cause is happening almost a year later. The truth of the matter is I wish I had never done any of that. Jess didn't deserve to be called out and put in the spotlight. She doesn't deserve to have her every action picked apart. When the break up happened I literally couldn't sleep because I felt so guilty. I was SO happy to see that picture of them together on twitter. But then I came over to GG to see how it was received. Over the past few days I've seen people who were seemingly sympathetic to Jess turn on her. I've seen assumptions made from her posts on social media that are so outrageous I literally laughed out loud. It's like you want to see the worst in her. I admit I may be bias because I feel guilty but none of the things she's done (besides the hospital post) paint her in the light these forums do. People who are saying she's doing this for attention; Jess and Mark were together for almost two years without her saying a word about it. That doesn't seem like attention seeking behavior to me. Her posts on tumblr seem to be coming from a person who legitimately wants to be more self aware. As for people saying things about her cosplay. My personal opinion is that she has talent and very well could make it as a pro. She's close to Mark, who is always advises people to follow their dreams. This is what she wants to put her work and life into. This is her dream. I see many folks saying she dragged Marks name through the mud, but the posts I believe we are referring to never named names. Some people obviously knew what they were about, but not too many. She certainly had many opportunities to trash Mark, but never did. I know I'm not likely to change many minds. It is human nature to stick to your guns, after all. But I wanted to take off my troll hat for a bit and put in my own text spam. From following Jess for a while I've gained some information as to what she is like. She's not perfect, and is sometimes dramatic. But I can say without a shadow of a doubt that in the end she always tries to be a good person. And I wouldn't doubt her claims that they are just friends for the moment. *just intuition here, no evidence* at the end of the day people are infinitely more complex than what we see from scarce posts on social media. I hope if Jess and Mark come on this site, they laugh together at the allegations instead of taking them to heart. Words, even speculation, can cause damage. And Jess if you're reading this. I'm so sorry. I tried telling myself it would get out anyway because of what was posted on MU and Dodgers video, but in the end I know what I did was fucked up. I wish I had the balls to tell you to your face.

User avatar
moran
Informer
Informer
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by moran » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:58 pm

DollySmooth wrote:It's okay, I just got too curious about it all. I've been lurking around from about the start.
I would give my two cents but it's all been said. I'm trying to stay neutral about the whole thing but it's kinda hard with what has recently come up.


I assure you it's not some mind blowing stuff, really, but feel free to say whatever you want, even if it's already been said! :tu:
Image

mariokatty96
Talker
Talker
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by mariokatty96 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:00 pm

maxfalcon wrote:
teamnotverified wrote:My bad if the thread has moved on from this discussion, i'm back here at page 31 when you're all talking about the money exchange.

I'm just confused - does no one on this thread share money and items with their significant others? Like, i'll pay for my partner's food one time, and then the next time we eat they pay for it, or sometimes we'll go out and i don't bring my purse but then come across something i want to buy so i borrow the money from them and then pay them back when i next get a hold of my purse, and the same works the other way round, if i have money on me and they don't- i'll lend them it... Isn't that how couples act??

With this particular instance i just feel like what Jess did was completely normal and I feel like a lot of you are seeing the exchange in a bad light because you WANT to. I'd hate to think that the next time i'm out with my partner and they buy my lunch, or i dont have enough money for a Thing and they cover me til we get home, that anyone observing us would think i'm some kind of gold digger who is using my partner for their money?? There just seems to be a leap of logic from what we actually see in the video to the comments that she's just taking his money. All we actually see in the video is a girl walking up to her guy and taking money from him, and that's ALL we know. we can't hear the conversation, for all we know, Mark actually owed her money but forgot to give it to her at the ATM, or for all we know it's a measley $5 and she just wants to buy some food, not an unreasonable thing to get your gf.

And even if it wasn't anything like that, sometimes I ask for gifts from my partner, and sometimes they ask for gifts from me. And we spend the money because we're happy to. That's not an unreasonable thing to do in a relationship.

I guess the TL;DR for this is that maybe some people's dislike of Jess means that you're seeing a totally boring exchange between a couple and assuming or even hoping that it's something shady or immoral on Jess' part. I get it, boring exchanges aren't interesting on a gossip site. It's more interesting to think that a girl is a gold digger than to see her as doing something that men and women do in any romantic relationship


Alright kids, strap in because I've got a story to tell and a confession to make. Forgive me if my wording or spelling is off, im currently typing this while stuck in traffic. Most of the people on here are new faces but I've been a member since fairly early on. Around this time last year Mark posted the famous cat video and then refused to acknowledge the existence of said cat. This came only a few weeks after be stated that he did not, in fact, have any cats. This was the last straw for me in a string of discrepancies. I'm ashamed to say I was completly obsessed with Mark back then to the pain that it was unhealthy. So I did a little snooping. I was sure he was dating someone and I knew it had to be from early on in the channel. So I went through his mods one by one until I found the cats on Jess's twitter. Along with other evidence. I was hurt by the information, even though I suspected I was right, I still felt betrayed. And worse, I felt guilty because I had no real reason to be upset. I was salty and sitting on information. But its important to note that I soon accepted it. I am many things but one of the strongest quirks of my personality is I am a complete troll. So I conspired with friends to send out an anonymous message I wrote purposely trying to sound like a salty fan girl. That message was pasted on this site at some point. The goal was never to torment Jess, I was more upset with Mark tbh .I wanted chaos. But we couldn't make it happen. The fandom wasn't big or crazy enough at the time to start a fan war. So I posted to Reddit and let it die. It's so ironic that chaos I wanted to cause is happening almost a year later. The truth of the matter is I wish I had never done any of that. Jess didn't deserve to be called out and put in the spotlight. She doesn't deserve to have her every action picked apart. When the break up happened I literally couldn't sleep because I felt so guilty. I was SO happy to see that picture of them together on twitter. But then I came over to GG to see how it was received. Over the past few days I've seen people who were seemingly sympathetic to Jess turn on her. I've seen assumptions made from her posts on social media that are so outrageous I literally laughed out loud. It's like you want to see the worst in her. I admit I may be bias because I feel guilty but none of the things she's done (besides the hospital post) paint her in the light these forums do. People who are saying she's doing this for attention; Jess and Mark were together for almost two years without her saying a word about it. That doesn't seem like attention seeking behavior to me. Her posts on tumblr seem to be coming from a person who legitimately wants to be more self aware. As for people saying things about her cosplay. My personal opinion is that she has talent and very well could make it as a pro. She's close to Mark, who is always advises people to follow their dreams. This is what she wants to put her work and life into. This is her dream. I see many folks saying she dragged Marks name through the mud, but the posts I believe we are referring to never named names. Some people obviously knew what they were about, but not too many. She certainly had many opportunities to trash Mark, but never did. I know I'm not likely to change many minds. It is human nature to stick to your guns, after all. But I wanted to take off my troll hat for a bit and put in my own text spam. From following Jess for a while I've gained some information as to what she is like. She's not perfect, and is sometimes dramatic. But I can say without a shadow of a doubt that in the end she always tries to be a good person. And I wouldn't doubt her claims that they are just friends for the moment. *just intuition here, no evidence* at the end of the day people are infinitely more complex than what we see from scarce posts on social media. I hope if Jess and Mark come on this site, they laugh together at the allegations instead of taking them to heart. Words, even speculation, can cause damage. And Jess if you're reading this. I'm so sorry. I tried telling myself it would get out anyway because of what was posted on MU and Dodgers video, but in the end I know what I did was fucked up. I wish I had the balls to tell you to your face.



didn't another mod throw her identity out there though. i don't think it's really your fault :/ that mod who made that post on their markiplier tumblr really did more damage imo

foxymoxxy
Debater
Debater
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by foxymoxxy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:01 pm

mariokatty96 wrote:
moran wrote:Sorry, I'm sending pms only to people I feel like trusting, but if anyone else feel comfortable doing it, go ahead!

Image



may I have a pm? It's fine if you don't want to though :)

also I saw on her tumblr, she's a med student? an anon got salty with her english online or something. I had no idea she was a med student, idk why I thought she was in fashion..guess cause of cosplay but yeah lolol


no, she's not a med student. her blog is really confusing when she reblogs things sometimes. when she reblogs asks from other blogs the url of the OP is inside the box.

mariokatty96
Talker
Talker
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by mariokatty96 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:03 pm

foxymoxxy wrote:
mariokatty96 wrote:
moran wrote:Sorry, I'm sending pms only to people I feel like trusting, but if anyone else feel comfortable doing it, go ahead!

Image



may I have a pm? It's fine if you don't want to though :)

also I saw on her tumblr, she's a med student? an anon got salty with her english online or something. I had no idea she was a med student, idk why I thought she was in fashion..guess cause of cosplay but yeah lolol


no, she's not a med student. her blog is really confusing when she reblogs things sometimes. when she reblogs asks from other blogs the url of the OP is inside the box.



you're right! I misread that

foxymoxxy
Debater
Debater
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by foxymoxxy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:12 pm

maxfalcon wrote:Alright kids, strap in because I've got a story to tell and a confession to make. Forgive me if my wording or spelling is off, im currently typing this while stuck in traffic. Most of the people on here are new faces but I've been a member since fairly early on. Around this time last year Mark posted the famous cat video and then refused to acknowledge the existence of said cat. This came only a few weeks after be stated that he did not, in fact, have any cats. This was the last straw for me in a string of discrepancies. I'm ashamed to say I was completly obsessed with Mark back then to the pain that it was unhealthy. So I did a little snooping. I was sure he was dating someone and I knew it had to be from early on in the channel. So I went through his mods one by one until I found the cats on Jess's twitter. Along with other evidence. I was hurt by the information, even though I suspected I was right, I still felt betrayed. And worse, I felt guilty because I had no real reason to be upset. I was salty and sitting on information. But its important to note that I soon accepted it. I am many things but one of the strongest quirks of my personality is I am a complete troll. So I conspired with friends to send out an anonymous message I wrote purposely trying to sound like a salty fan girl. That message was pasted on this site at some point. The goal was never to torment Jess, I was more upset with Mark tbh .I wanted chaos. But we couldn't make it happen. The fandom wasn't big or crazy enough at the time to start a fan war. So I posted to Reddit and let it die. It's so ironic that chaos I wanted to cause is happening almost a year later. The truth of the matter is I wish I had never done any of that. Jess didn't deserve to be called out and put in the spotlight. She doesn't deserve to have her every action picked apart. When the break up happened I literally couldn't sleep because I felt so guilty. I was SO happy to see that picture of them together on twitter. But then I came over to GG to see how it was received. Over the past few days I've seen people who were seemingly sympathetic to Jess turn on her. I've seen assumptions made from her posts on social media that are so outrageous I literally laughed out loud. It's like you want to see the worst in her. I admit I may be bias because I feel guilty but none of the things she's done (besides the hospital post) paint her in the light these forums do. People who are saying she's doing this for attention; Jess and Mark were together for almost two years without her saying a word about it. That doesn't seem like attention seeking behavior to me. Her posts on tumblr seem to be coming from a person who legitimately wants to be more self aware. As for people saying things about her cosplay. My personal opinion is that she has talent and very well could make it as a pro. She's close to Mark, who is always advises people to follow their dreams. This is what she wants to put her work and life into. This is her dream. I see many folks saying she dragged Marks name through the mud, but the posts I believe we are referring to never named names. Some people obviously knew what they were about, but not too many. She certainly had many opportunities to trash Mark, but never did. I know I'm not likely to change many minds. It is human nature to stick to your guns, after all. But I wanted to take off my troll hat for a bit and put in my own text spam. From following Jess for a while I've gained some information as to what she is like. She's not perfect, and is sometimes dramatic. But I can say without a shadow of a doubt that in the end she always tries to be a good person. And I wouldn't doubt her claims that they are just friends for the moment. *just intuition here, no evidence* at the end of the day people are infinitely more complex than what we see from scarce posts on social media. I hope if Jess and Mark come on this site, they laugh together at the allegations instead of taking them to heart. Words, even speculation, can cause damage. And Jess if you're reading this. I'm so sorry. I tried telling myself it would get out anyway because of what was posted on MU and Dodgers video, but in the end I know what I did was fucked up. I wish I had the balls to tell you to your face.


oh my god...YOU!!!!! i remember writing a long post in response to seeing that and i was brand new to the fanbase! i was mad at that! but here you are, seeking forgiveness and i want to give you a big hug. that's not an easy thing to do, to come forward and admit you fucked up, even on the internet. proud of you man :')

as for those of us who you say "turned on her" i often go between my two feelings. i haven't completely turned on her, but when she does stupid things i just can't help but get mad at her, and maybe even insulted her character. tbh i was happy to see her post a picture with her friend this afternoon. i still do support her, but there are some things about her i just mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but anyway, i appreciate you coming forward. who would've thought that i'd join virtual arms with the infamous spammer of last summer? haha

foxymoxxy
Debater
Debater
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by foxymoxxy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:18 pm

mariokatty96 wrote:didn't another mod throw her identity out there though. i don't think it's really your fault :/ that mod who made that post on their markiplier tumblr really did more damage imo


this is true. emily really did make the first deep cut.

User avatar
shyguyflys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by shyguyflys » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Ah, Max. It has been so long...

Mario, I consider Emily's post more damaging than the spam on Reddit.
Image

User avatar
shyguyflys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by shyguyflys » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:27 pm

I think what everyone needs to realize is that it takes two. It's not just one single person's fault. Nobody can seriously be like "Team Her!" or "Team Him!" It's important to recognize that both of them have their faults that contributed to everything. It didn't work, and that's perfectly okay that it didn't.

I never once insinuated that everything was to blame on one person. Rather, I have always said that they both have played a part in this nonsense. Therefore, I see an issue with all that is happening with the both of them.
Image

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:37 pm

shyguyflys wrote:I think what everyone needs to realize is that it takes two. It's not just one single person's fault. Nobody can seriously be like "Team Her!" or "Team Him!" It's important to recognize that both of them have their faults that contributed to everything. It didn't work, and that's perfectly okay that it didn't.

I never once insinuated that everything was to blame on one person. Rather, I have always said that they both have played a part in this nonsense. Therefore, I see an issue with all that is happening with the both of them.


We're all basically Teamtheyneedtoinitiatebetterdecisions


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Emily's post came from bitterness. She tried to make Jess sound selfish and controlling and claimed Jess hated the fans. But Emily also once claimed to know Mark better than Wade did so I don't take her very seriously. Her post only used "Jess" though. My original troll post used her full name and social media screen names. And the MU post wasn't a huge deal to me. In fact I didn't even know about it until after the first round of Anon spam went out. Then somebody linked me that post, and the video of them together at Disney Land. People knew before I did, but I (and a few others) made it our personal mission to in form as many people as I could. I literally still feel guilty almost every day.
Edit: shit grammer

User avatar
PythonMonty96
Debater
Debater
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:45 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by PythonMonty96 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:47 pm

maxfalcon wrote:Emily's post came from bitterness. She tried to make Jess sound selfish and controlling and claimed Jess hated the fans. But Emily also once claimed to know Mark better than Wade did so I don't take her very seriously. Her post only used "Jess" though. My original troll post used her full name and social media screen names. And the MU post wasn't a huge deal. In fact I didn't even know about it until after the first round of Anon spam went out. Then somebody linked me that post, and the video of them together at Disney Land. People knew before I did but I (and a few others) made it my personal mission to in form as many people as I could. I literally still feel guilty almost every day.


I know that personally, I never would have known about any of this if it weren't for Emily's post. I found it because I saw Wade and Molly making a huge deal over it, and then I saw what Emily said. I agree that Emily was extremely bitter and was jealous that someone else was seeing Mark.
Image

User avatar
shyguyflys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by shyguyflys » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:49 pm

maxfalcon wrote:Emily's post came from bitterness. She tried to make Jess sound selfish and controlling and claimed Jess hated the fans. But Emily also once claimed to know Mark better than Wade did so I don't take her very seriously. Her post only used "Jess" though. My original troll post used her full name and social media screen names. And the MU post wasn't a huge deal. In fact I didn't even know about it until after the first round of Anon spam went out. Then somebody linked me that post, and the video of them together at Disney Land. People knew before I did but I (and a few others) made it my personal mission to in form as many people as I could. I literally still feel guilty almost every day.


I hate to be the one to say it, but the past is what it is. There's nothing you can really change at this point. If you weren't going to be the one doxxing her, then someone else was. It was only a matter of time. We would still all probably be here - maybe at another time, but eventually.
Image

User avatar
Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by Kierans » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Bringing it back... someone mentioned the gf in the livestream chat. :|

Locked

Return to “Markiplier”