We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Markiplier's Relationships - Part 3

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 3

Post by shyguyflys » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:24 am

Kitten1529 wrote:Changing topic, has anyone noticed how much Wade is tweeting SciiFlight? I understand why Tyler would seeing as she's besties with his girlfriend, but why Wade? Is it because he knows something we dont? Like maybe someone's new love interest, perhaps? Just speculation, no jealousy.

I really don't think she's anyone's love interest right now; there's not really much of anything on the table yet that could potentially justify that. I did notice, that she does animation, so it could be that her and Wade are working together.

M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:27 am

shyguyflys wrote:
Kitten1529 wrote:Changing topic, has anyone noticed how much Wade is tweeting SciiFlight? I understand why Tyler would seeing as she's besties with his girlfriend, but why Wade? Is it because he knows something we dont? Like maybe someone's new love interest, perhaps? Just speculation, no jealousy.

I really don't think she's anyone's love interest right now; there's not really much of anything on the table yet that could potentially justify that. I did notice, that she does animation, so it could be that her and Wade are working together.

Actually I wasn't sure if I should mention this, but she just recently opened up a Youtube channel that Wade promoted on Twitter. Also atm she's only subbed to Mark, Bob, and Wade, but Wade is the only channel she has featured. I think she may be planning to do animation for Wade in the upcoming future.

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer

Post by shyguyflys » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:31 am

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Actually I wasn't sure if I should mention this, but she just recently opened up a Youtube channel that Wade promoted on Twitter. Also atm she's only subbed to Mark, Bob, and Wade, but Wade is the only channel she has featured. I think she may be planning to do animation for Wade in the upcoming future.

My thoughts exactly. She may not only be a friend but be a future YouTube partner, as well. That could be why they've been making the effort to get to know her more so in person.

kei
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kei » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:33 am

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Actually I wasn't sure if I should mention this, but she just recently opened up a Youtube channel that Wade promoted on Twitter. Also atm she's only subbed to Mark, Bob, and Wade, but Wade is the only channel she has featured. I think she may be planning to do animation for Wade in the upcoming future.

Yeah, Wade mentioned that earlier on his twitter. I can't do that "take pic of Twitter and show it on GG" thing, so here:

"Very excited to have @StevRayBro and @SchiiFlight working on different animations for our channels! This is gonna be good! :D "
I've made a board you guys can go to whenever GG is down and you want to stay in touch with the Markiplier or Jacksepticeye community. Just don't expect anything fancy. :P
http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com/

M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:38 am

kei wrote:

Yeah, Wade mentioned that earlier on his twitter. I can't do that "take pic of Twitter and show it on GG" thing, so here:

"Very excited to have @StevRayBro and @SchiiFlight working on different animations for our channels! This is gonna be good! :D "

So I guess the guys, or at least Wade, are possibly hiring her like Mark does with Lixian. Curious to see what her work will be.

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:41 pm

I've seen her stuff in her portfolio and she seems to be good, if she uses her channel for her works (and not just for youtubers animations), I'll might as well subscribe to her, but for her relationship with the boys I don't know, she's clearly a friend and a fan, we all know about that one thing that happened but besides that I don't have proper opinions or ideas, I guess we'll see!
So far I like her tho :roll:

Starflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by Starflakes » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Hey, so I have been under that whole work non stop hole, and just caught up

So- the whole thing with the girl who was threatening to kill her self was beyond wrong and very low- no one should do that to anyone, and to think he gets stuff like this or see it must really be a distress to him.

I would really like to see some kind of more support for people who need to be reach out to in this community- maybe a support blog run by some of us who can bring people together to support each other, advice and to just be there and even talk....I Know I have gotten some really good advice from talking with some on here that help me look at things in a new way.

I think he would be more happy back home and could still make well off and if he was to go back to school that could be another way to inspire the younger generation to go to school or go back...I think it's unfair how people treat him, so un human like when he is asking his community to see him as such. I would like to maybe see a home Vlog and puppies loving, I always like to see him so comfortable and at ease- and I get the whole I wish I knew you before hand thing.

As to flirty girl- this is who she is isn't she? I think she could be come one of the inner circle of friends, I mean they have sorta know each other and could end up dating but I can't have an opinion on something there isn't much information on.

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:52 pm

@mochikins, I sent you a PM about Wilkes.

Schii is probably going to animate for Wade. And no, I don't think she's a love interest for someone else at this point. But she seems really cool [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My purpose on Guru Gossip is partici...

Starflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by Starflakes » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Wait a second- I think I have missed out on something... Who's Wilkes? May I get a PM?
I'm kind of re reading some of the forum...

And as to drinks, I haven't been a big drinker but I like some wine and mostly don't know what to order when I'm out because I wouldn't know what to try and maybe not like it possibly....

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Starflakes wrote: I would really like to see some kind of more support for people who need to be reach out to in this community- maybe a support blog run by some of us who can bring people together to support each other, advice and to just be there and even talk....I Know I have gotten some really good advice from talking with some on here that help me look at things in a new way.

I like the Idea of support. But they have different problems life and mental gravity of each person. Are delicate situations that sometimes only help of a professional could help. So would a lot of caution to make a blog dedicated to it, you may improve or worsen the situation. Not that the idea is a bad thing, but it would have hit the conversation and learn rightly say to the person.

ritzcrackerz
Talker
Talker

Post by ritzcrackerz » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Starflakes wrote:Wait a second- I think I have missed out on something... Who's Wilkes? May I get a PM?
I'm kind of re reading some of the forum...

And as to drinks, I haven't been a big drinker but I like some wine and mostly don't know what to order when I'm out because I wouldn't know what to try and maybe not like it possibly....

Sorry this is off topic but I'm not a big drinker either. I usually order a margarita on the rocks. Obviously it's different everywhere. I went to a party last weekend and it was sweet but one time me and a friend went out and I couldn't drink it all because it was super strong. I'm a lightweight :P Frozen margaritas look good too. I've also had a frozen Texas tea from a restaurant before and it was really good.

Starflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by Starflakes » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Immabatman wrote:
Starflakes wrote: I would really like to see some kind of more support for people who need to be reach out to in this community- maybe a support blog run by some of us who can bring people together to support each other, advice and to just be there and even talk....I Know I have gotten some really good advice from talking with some on here that help me look at things in a new way.

I like the Idea of support. But they have different problems life and mental gravity of each person. Are delicate situations that sometimes only help of a professional could help. So would a lot of caution to make a blog dedicated to it, you may improve or worsen the situation. Not that the idea is a bad thing, but it would have hit the conversation and learn rightly say to the person.

Yes you do have a very good point- it would be hard to help someone and may make things worse.....I just wish that more help is out there for everyone and that some wouldn't look down upon or think badly about the people who do need or want help.

Off topic- I'll have to try the Texas tea, that sounds good and if it's okay, I know GG has this friend/foe I would like to know if it's okay to add you guys...like I don't know where I stand with some of you and if I'm still that new kid of the block or that can be considered for that f/f feature along with PMs and all.

sometimes I think it would be nice for mark to have an outside personas like a counselor to just go to and talk with, but then again he is so private that he already maybe getting outside support.
Last edited by Starflakes on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MapleNia
Talker
Talker

Post by MapleNia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:12 pm

This is out of the blue but...

https://instagram.com/p/550zZXlYci/?tak ... ipliergram

Mark, Wade and Tyler made me roll :rofl: :rofl:
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

Starflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by Starflakes » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:15 pm

MapleNia wrote:This is out of the blue but...

What's the hell is jigglepuff?? Is that what they are saying?

MapleNia
Talker
Talker

Post by MapleNia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Starflakes wrote:

Jigglypuff is a pokemon :P It's that pink ball that sings with a cute voice
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

lastroseofmay
Learner
Learner

Post by lastroseofmay » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Starflakes wrote:

A jigglepuff is a type of pokemon :)
Weird knowing that Mark says he doesn't know much about pokemon in general xD

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Starflakes wrote: Yes you do have a very good point- it would be hard to help someone and may make things worse.....I just wish that more help is out there for everyone and that some wouldn't look down upon or think badly about the people who do need or want help.

Off topic- I'll have to try the Texas tea, that sounds good

sometimes I think it would be nice for mark to have an outside personas like a counselor to just go to and talk with, but then again he is so private that he already maybe getting outside support.

He is private because he have some many fans that he don't know who wants to be good and help him as Mark and bad person that is thirsty for him as Markiplier. So is kinda hard for him.

And I really wish that people have good heart for that, because many situations to deal and have no one to raise a hand for you and many others. It's good to advise, but the only thing to accept this situations, is only you . (it's not you :rofl: but if have some situation, you can pm me ;) )

mochikins
Learner
Learner

Post by mochikins » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:25 pm

LMAOOOO!!!!!

ritzcrackerz
Talker
Talker

Post by ritzcrackerz » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:27 pm

mochikins wrote:

LMAOOOO!!!!!

Also Wade posted a pic of him, Mark and Tyler at Frickers. So happy to see them have fun together :)

DanceApocalyptic
Talker
Talker

Post by DanceApocalyptic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:31 pm

Aww, that was cute. Didn't see it coming but just resigned to the madness. "You didn't tell me you were gonna...JIGGLYPUFF!" :rofl:

It's eye opening seeing how chill he is off camera and not having forced fun for once.

And Tyler was going hard metalhead screaming in the back lol.
Ain't no order in this courtroom.

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:39 pm

DanceApocalyptic wrote:Aww, that was cute. Didn't see it coming but just resigned to the madness. "You didn't tell me you were gonna...JIGGLYPUFF!" :rofl:

It's eye opening seeing how chill he is off camera and not having forced fun for once.

And Tyler was going hard metalhead screaming in the back lol.

Was really funny :rofl: :rofl:
Glad that he is enjoying with his friends

kei
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kei » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:45 pm

It's nice to see them getting into trouble. :P Or at least, the tension we'd been seeing looks like it's gone now.

Edit: Though looking at it again...who's driving the car?? :P Eyes front, people.
I've made a board you guys can go to whenever GG is down and you want to stay in touch with the Markiplier or Jacksepticeye community. Just don't expect anything fancy. :P
http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com/

Starflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by Starflakes » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:56 pm

lastroseofmay wrote:
Starflakes wrote:

A jigglepuff is a type of pokemon :)
Weird knowing that Mark says he doesn't know much about pokemon in general xD

Ahhh okay, the little pink one with that poof....man I haven't heard anything about Pokemon since forever.

Immabatman wrote:

He is private because he have some many fans that he don't know who wants to be good and help him as Mark and bad person that is thirsty for him as Markiplier. So is kinda hard for him.

And I really wish that people have good heart for that, because many situations to deal and have no one to raise a hand for you and many others. It's good to advise, but the only thing to accept this situations, is only you . (it's not you :rofl: but if have some situation, you can pm me ;) )
[/quote]

Thank you batman :)
To say I have been through very bad things like mark and some of you here, and it's hard to deal with trauma and get or seek out help and to be offered a hand can really matter to someone - and it's things like this that can make someone to keep going
and if mark needs it or not, so be it.

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:23 pm

I posted something a while ago but then it didn't get posted in the thread. Also my GG message notifications say I have "0 new messages" (where in contrary I have quite a number).

Anyway, if any regular poster here isn't aware of Wilkes yet, like this post so I can PM you.

That new Jigglypuff video with Mark, Wade, and Tyler in the car is hilarious af. We can all see that Mark isn't screaming as Markiplier would, but as his good old self. :D
My purpose on Guru Gossip is partici...

AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:34 am

Immabatman wrote:

Yeah that would be great. I have to disagree with Mark though, I don't think the Markiplier community 100% supports each other at all, and so nice to each other. I seen pretty mean comments on the videos of stuff to each other and even on deviantArt. Either he's trying to be positive or think even the bad ones may be good or whatever, or he just oblivious?
I been hurt a lot by family, peers, and so called friends so I am pretty weary of people, hence my social anxiety and depression :/ I do love his inspiring talks though :D But at the end of the day it's up to the person to decide what to do with it or their lives.

LOL yeah that Jigglypuff thing was adorable and funny XD Were they drinking? :P Or just hyper. It is interesting to see Mark more calmer than on camera :O I know some people do accuse him of being fake or overreacting. I would think when into games yeah you get excited and wound up. Kind of like when people watch football games, they get all wilded up. I don't personally watch football but some of my family does, it always scares me when they scream ;;

Return to “Markiplier”