We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Markiplier's Relationships - Part 3

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 3

Post by Dragonmax » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:23 pm

If the word is true that MSB really has a 10M video concept already in mind without even releasing the 9M one, he's definitely in it for the attention and the money (through Patreon). It's gonna be hard to convince me otherwise.

And his comment on the video re: Tyler is just... What. This isn't about him and his videos, it's about Tyler getting a job. I still wonder why he gets those likes in his comments that get shoved on top of Markiplier videos.

I hope Tyler gets the dream job that he'll be very passionate with. I'm not aware of the job opportunities in U.S., I'm no American so I can't really be of help. Plus my cousins in CA are all in fields very far from his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My purpose on Guru Gossip is partici...

T_f
Talker
Talker

Post by T_f » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:15 pm

So I don't know what happened to my post. I guess it got eaten up lol. :roll:

Anyway, I hope MSB doesn't cause a fuss if this other youtuber does the charity. And it is funny that tumblr disapproves of this forum, but here we are talking about a charity. XD

Actually, we'd probably want their help to spread the word, which is kinda ironic. :rofl:

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker

Post by ilikecupcakes » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:17 pm

T_f wrote:So I don't know what happened to my post. I guess it got eaten up lol. :roll:

Anyway, I hope MSB doesn't cause a fuss if this other youtuber does the charity. And it is funny that tumblr disapproves of this forum, but here we are talking about a charity. XD

Actually, we'd probably want their help to spread the word, which is kinda ironic. :rofl:

Tumblr disapproves with everything that doesn't abide by their rules and standards lol.

AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:26 pm

If Mark made a video about me, and someone like MSB made it about HIM and not me or Mark or whomever Mark is talking about, I'd be pretty livid. I hope the charity goes well. Actually I honestly don't know much about this charity going on? :O

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer

Post by shyguyflys » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:36 pm

viewtopic.php?f=372&t=20946

Please continue to post in the new thread, as this thread is set to be locked by a mod at any moment. Thank you. :love2:

Return to “Markiplier”