We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by ilikecupcakes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:05 am

EternalSunshine wrote:Okay, I wanna say this upfront: I know I'm new here, and if I'm pissing anyone off I'll be happy to return to lurker status. Just let me know, either on the thread or by pm if I'm crossing lines as a newbie.

Now to the topic at hand: I've made it clear in my first post how I stand on Mark hiding his relationship, i.e. I don't really care that he did. I think it's fine that he mentioned it now, though the timing and most of all the reasons for it were... not the best.

That being said I understand you're upset. I just don't get why you're this upset about something you really already knew about. I mean, was there any doubt left on here that Jess is his exgirlfriend? We were expecting this moment to come, no?

You'd think he's strangled a kitten or something. Some people here are going from obviously being pretty big fans to literally saying "Fuck you Mark". Isn't that just the tiniest bit of an overreaction?


The "Fuck you Mark" is definitely an overreaction. I'm disappointed with the way he handled it but Mark's gonna just do whatever he feels he needs to do to get this topic under wraps.
Image

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by AquarianHorse » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:08 am

ilikecupcakes wrote:
EternalSunshine wrote:Okay, I wanna say this upfront: I know I'm new here, and if I'm pissing anyone off I'll be happy to return to lurker status. Just let me know, either on the thread or by pm if I'm crossing lines as a newbie.

Now to the topic at hand: I've made it clear in my first post how I stand on Mark hiding his relationship, i.e. I don't really care that he did. I think it's fine that he mentioned it now, though the timing and most of all the reasons for it were... not the best.

That being said I understand you're upset. I just don't get why you're this upset about something you really already knew about. I mean, was there any doubt left on here that Jess is his exgirlfriend? We were expecting this moment to come, no?

You'd think he's strangled a kitten or something. Some people here are going from obviously being pretty big fans to literally saying "Fuck you Mark". Isn't that just the tiniest bit of an overreaction?


The "Fuck you Mark" is definitely an overreaction. I'm disappointed with the way he handled it but Mark's gonna just do whatever he feels he needs to do to get this topic under wraps.


I know this is directed at me, I am sorry about that too. I wish I can take things back but I can't. I feel really bad now and you guys all hate me. Sorry I should just leave..

User avatar
moran
Informer
Informer
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by moran » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:11 am

Don't worry Aquarian! It happens to everyone, you weren't here during the money thing back in SDCC, things got ugly! You overreacted but it looks like you understand that you made a mistake, just few days ago I called that girl on instagram a bloody idiot and edited the post right after posting it saying I was sorry, I overreacted too then.
Last edited by moran on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by ilikecupcakes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:12 am

AquarianHorse wrote:
ilikecupcakes wrote:
EternalSunshine wrote:Okay, I wanna say this upfront: I know I'm new here, and if I'm pissing anyone off I'll be happy to return to lurker status. Just let me know, either on the thread or by pm if I'm crossing lines as a newbie.

Now to the topic at hand: I've made it clear in my first post how I stand on Mark hiding his relationship, i.e. I don't really care that he did. I think it's fine that he mentioned it now, though the timing and most of all the reasons for it were... not the best.

That being said I understand you're upset. I just don't get why you're this upset about something you really already knew about. I mean, was there any doubt left on here that Jess is his exgirlfriend? We were expecting this moment to come, no?

You'd think he's strangled a kitten or something. Some people here are going from obviously being pretty big fans to literally saying "Fuck you Mark". Isn't that just the tiniest bit of an overreaction?


The "Fuck you Mark" is definitely an overreaction. I'm disappointed with the way he handled it but Mark's gonna just do whatever he feels he needs to do to get this topic under wraps.


I know this is directed at me, I am sorry about that too. I wish I can take things back but I can't. I feel really bad now and you guys all hate me. Sorry I should just leave..


We don't hate you and we know that's how you feel but some just think it was a bit much. You don't need to wish to take something back remember why all of us are here to speak freely and know that people will disagree but we wont hate you because we disagree with you.
Image

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by AquarianHorse » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:17 am

Okay. Well I hope my apology can be accepted. It was stupid and other things are bothering me. I don't get why I can't edit that post. :roll:

boldnewtaste
Debater
Debater
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by boldnewtaste » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:17 am

it's pretty funny how the tumblrites claim how much none of this is our business, how bad of people we are... yet they've clearly been here (ie: tumblr now knows who i am on here and some people have bashed me even more :rofl: ) almost like they're hypocritical? wow.

TheFormerLurker
Learner
Learner
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by TheFormerLurker » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:20 am

Very big of them! Trying to bully people :rofl:
Image Image

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by ilikecupcakes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:22 am

I feel as the whole post and basically giving her a promo is something we're going to have to see play out in the future.
I have a feeling that this could backfire for the both of them because Mark's fanbase consists of mostly Let's Players fans and that's not the audience Jess really wanted but that's what she's gonna get because of that promo.
Also I can understand why some are pissed with the promo because I was a little pissed at it. I see YouTuber's try to make a name for themselves and struggle to get passed like 100+ subscribers but she gets a promo from her ex and it skyrockets her well over 6000+ subscribers.
She said that she didn't want to be known as just his ex girlfriend but with what has happened now she'll be known as Mark's ex girlfriend and not Jess/SaucyCosplays and that might really hurt her more in the long run.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by AquarianHorse » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:26 am

The one thing I would love less of is bullying. We all been through bullying, it hurts and so sorry to hear you're being bullied. :(
It would be nice if mark can address the bullying. I notice how he says the community is great and stuff, eh....I wonder how much he knows is going on between fans.

User avatar
Immabatman
Debater
Debater
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by Immabatman » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:30 am

Okay. Many pages :rofl: But what I think about all this I already said. But today, I read a text that makes me question the why. here is the text

Ehyup, I saw her there and my eyes rolled so deep in to the back of my head.

These people also have this “holier than thou” attitude, especially towards tumblr and the rest of Marks fanbase because they think of them as lowly mindless fangirls (or in tumblrs case, stupid hormonal teenagers) whose only drive is wanting to bang Mark, and they think of themselves as better because they basically have a case of diarrhea mouth where they don’t filter anything they say and talk without any actual thought or empathy towards the people they are talking about, all the while claiming it is because “they care”

They make these ‘conclusions’ based on ‘hard evidence’ and see it as the only real truth, not realizing that what they actually know and the hard evidence they have is like maybe 5% of the entire picture

They’re so sickeningly entitled and so blind to how their actions affect others

I’m angry at myself for even reading through that forum as much as I did it did absolutely nothing but piss me off.


First of all, tumblr is the most dramatic on the Markiplier tag, and most of the drama (the snapchat, the cheese drama, suicide fake drama, and etc drama) are from tumblr :roll: . I don't get about "holier than thou", if someone know that, please translate :rofl: . We do not generalize all the fans as you say. Some attitudes that some of you are doing worse than many of us are doing here. Once again, we said many times that we are not the best, all the fanbase have good and bad side. We don't have shit in the mouth, because we talk with freedom of expression, saying what we think and discussing certain issues and putting the pieces together. But not want to say it's all true, but speculation. And yes, we care about it because we want his happiness and not destroy it altogether. The conclusions are very different from each other, so are many conclusions that we agreed and disagreed with respect.

And if you read and don't like it, so stopped to read. The answers is up to you to accept . And you are part of this blog, because you are reading this and participate indirectly for read this posts. I respect your text, but have many things that you don't know what we are talk about, because we pm each other. Don't judge just for one side. And yes know the two sides to know better.

If I hurt you , I apologize. Also, I will not post your site for nobody to attack you for that.
Image

User avatar
moran
Informer
Informer
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by moran » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:36 am

Honestly, I feel the need to say that there's nothing wrong with a person who does a promo for a friend who just started, the issue is that they're gonna follow her mostly because of what she was, I have no doubt she's gonna get better at asmr etc but once again, bad fucking timing!
If I were him I'd said "please, I'm sharing her youtube channel with you because I like what she does etc but don't follow her just because she's my ex and now best friend, we both don't want that to happen since she's her own person. I trust you and I know you can choose for yourselves, don't do it just because I asked you!", but nope!
I've seen someone commenting on that post saying "I'm not gonna follow her bro" and someone else got mad at them (but later apologized) and that's a thing, if you don't follow her for whatever reason you're automatically shite :roll:

Edit: This one is for the lurkers, I personally started disliking Jess for my own goddamn reasons and her being his ex is not one of them, I'm 24 years old and I know well enough that'd be an incredibly dumb thing to do, and yes GG is in some way better than tumblr because we don't actually bully who doesn't think like us, we can get mad if we're treated badly (it has happened) but in general we tried to respect everyone, Jess included (even tho I've to admit I've seen some serious ass kissing on here, but that's another story) so piss off will ya?
Last edited by moran on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by ilikecupcakes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:41 am

And they say we have a "holier than thou" complex [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Loving and caring fandom they preach right? Lol whatever you say.
It hasn't been loving and caring for a long fucking time. They'll bully people off for actually speaking against Mark. Why come here when you know it's a gossip website? What caught your curiosity hmmm?
Exactly "holier than thou " complex don't make me laugh tumblr is a place where that problem exist. Some think they're all high and mighty but they need to take a step down into reality. Lol loving and caring community, some people I can say are but the majority isn't. It's so loving and caring until someone disagrees or speaks out against Mark then y'all turn into bullying little shits all in the name of Markiplier.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
Wex66
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 4887
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:15 am
Location: NOT up Gnomeys hole .
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by Wex66 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:44 am

PurpleAdder wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


Keep spamming and you will get a permanent ban this time :?
Emila and Eduardo s #GUARDIANANGEL..http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2 ... e-and-baby

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by AquarianHorse » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:49 am

Shouldn't people follow people based on their interest? If you like anime/asmr by all means follow her, But I am not into anime and I am sure some people don't so no point in following someone. It would be like me following someone even though their humor or their style of music isn't my type.

User avatar
EternalSunshine
Learner
Learner
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by EternalSunshine » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:51 am

AquarianHorse wrote:
ilikecupcakes wrote:
EternalSunshine wrote:Okay, I wanna say this upfront: I know I'm new here, and if I'm pissing anyone off I'll be happy to return to lurker status. Just let me know, either on the thread or by pm if I'm crossing lines as a newbie.

Now to the topic at hand: I've made it clear in my first post how I stand on Mark hiding his relationship, i.e. I don't really care that he did. I think it's fine that he mentioned it now, though the timing and most of all the reasons for it were... not the best.

That being said I understand you're upset. I just don't get why you're this upset about something you really already knew about. I mean, was there any doubt left on here that Jess is his exgirlfriend? We were expecting this moment to come, no?

You'd think he's strangled a kitten or something. Some people here are going from obviously being pretty big fans to literally saying "Fuck you Mark". Isn't that just the tiniest bit of an overreaction?


The "Fuck you Mark" is definitely an overreaction. I'm disappointed with the way he handled it but Mark's gonna just do whatever he feels he needs to do to get this topic under wraps.


I know this is directed at me, I am sorry about that too. I wish I can take things back but I can't. I feel really bad now and you guys all hate me. Sorry I should just leave..


Please don't leave because of something I said, that's now what I wanted at all :( And I didn't say it out of hate. The harshness of it upset me and I had to get that out of my system, just like you need to vent your anger right now.

TheFormerLurker
Learner
Learner
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by TheFormerLurker » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:54 am

moran wrote:Honestly, I feel the need to say that there's nothing wrong with a person who doeas a promo for a friend who just started, the issue is that they're gonna follow her mostly because of what she was, I have no doubt she's gonna get better at asmr etc but once again, bad fucking timing!
If I were him I'd said "please, I'm sharing her youtube channel with you because I like what she does etc but don't follow her just because she's my ex and now best friend, we both don't want that to happen since she's her own person. I trust you and I know you can choose for yourselves, don't do it just because I asked you!", but nope!
I've seen someone commenting on that post saying "I'm not gonna follow her bro" and someone else got mad at them (but later apologized) and that's a thing, if you don't follow her for whatever reason you're automatically shite :roll:


Hats off to the guy that said that :respekt: There is certainly this 'MARKIPLIER HAS SPOKEN' :hail: attitude among most of the fanbase. If you don't do it they you get crucified :roll:

There could have been a better way like just stating he had a girlfriend since that is what people really wanted to know, there was no need to say who she was. Also she should have stated to Mark that she doesn't want her name to be used if she really wanted to make a name for herself but I guess that must have conveniently slipped Jess's mind so no she's gone from 100 or so subs to 6,000+. Oh I would just like to state just in case a certain someone does come back. I do not dislike her videos :roll: I only like/dislike videos about things I'm interested in.
Image Image

User avatar
Orchidea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by Orchidea » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:02 am

About Mark promoting her and her channel: For me, I don't think it's a wrong thing to do, considering he has done it before with his other friends, although he collaborated with them first and then shared their YT. But he could have picked a better timing to do it. It is better if he just straighten things out and then give some time before putting the link to her channel on his Facebook or whatever. :toad:

On unrelated note, I'm sad to know the senior members are leaving. Hope they'll change their minds and come back. :love2:
Image

kei
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by kei » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:17 am

Orchidea wrote:About Mark promoting her and her channel: For me, I don't think it's a wrong thing to do, considering he has done it before with his other friends, although he collaborated with them first and then shared their YT. But he could have picked a better timing to do it. It is better if he just straighten things out and then give some time before putting the link to her channel on his Facebook or whatever. :toad:


Yeah, I think that was the move that made people go from :D to :x when they saw it. With his other friends, you got to see who they were as a person and what they had to offer before he started encouraging his fans to check them out. Jess only has her Youtube videos, which everyone has agreed isn't necessarily bad but they aren't that good either. (At least not yet, but they could improve if she took the advice I've seen on her videos to heart.)

Most of the fanbase, those who weren't putting the pieces together already, knew nothing about her prior to his post, and he was already strongly pushing them in her direction with little more than a "it would mean a lot to me". He has to know what kinds of "fans" she would get with that kind of appeal, which has left a lot of us wondering why he went about it in this way. Further, she told everyone here she didn't want to be in his shadow, that she wanted to grow her channel on her own. There's no way she can do that now, or possibly ever. So he kind of screwed her over too, whether he meant to or not.
I've made a board you guys can go to whenever GG is down and you want to stay in touch with the Markiplier or Jacksepticeye community. Just don't expect anything fancy. :P
http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com/

User avatar
Ely
Learner
Learner
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by Ely » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:25 am

Orchidea wrote:About Mark promoting her and her channel: For me, I don't think it's a wrong thing to do, considering he has done it before with his other friends, although he collaborated with them first and then shared their YT. But he could have picked a better timing to do it. It is better if he just straighten things out and then give some time before putting the link to her channel on his Facebook or whatever. :toad:


And that is the main issue we all have over the way Markiplier promoted her channel. He asked/told/ordered his fanbase to follow her because of reasons not related to her channel. Although he gave us a label to what her channel is all about, it is not enough reason for him to promote her especially when she has no worthwhile content to watch. All of her current content is generic and extremely shallow and hollow. There is nothing entertaining about it neither in the anime or ASMR way.

If Markiplier would have done a collaboration with her or showed clips of her current content on his own youtube channel while giving a valid reason to support her other than "because she is nice and feels disillusioned that she isn't famous yet, so go make her famous now". Because that is how his promotion felt like, and like you said -- at least when he promoted Wade, Bob, Jack, and Cyndago guys, they already had their entertaining content already established along with fanbase. Jess, on the other hand, is brand new without any created fanbase of her own and has only been at it for less than a month, she gets this big promotion and boom without even working for it! And for me, that is the greatest sin any brand new channel can ever make.

First build up your own fanbase and improve on your videos before any big time channel can promote you or else once people realize how low quality the promoted videos are the more popular channel will look bad. For example, it is almost like you give a high work recommendation of your friend to your boss in order to help him get a job, only for your boss realizes that the high recommended friend is nothing more than a lazy bum who won't work or isn't good at their job.

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:26 am

A bit off topic but kinda relevant. Check out Jack's vlog about hitting 6 million subs. (congrats jack btw! :tu: )

He brings up some interesting points about the Youtube lifestyle and I think a lot of that could be directed towards Mark and his "community" especially now with everyone fighting.

User avatar
Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by Kierans » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:39 am

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:A bit off topic but kinda relevant. Check out Jack's vlog about hitting 6 million subs. (congrats jack btw! :tu: )

He brings up some interesting points about the Youtube lifestyle and I think a lot of that could be directed towards Mark and his "community" especially now with everyone fighting.


Aww shee-it. Jack with the shade! :rofl: He's still doing that tap dance on the dangerous line between Youtuber and "friend," but no missteps so far yet. Good for him. :respekt:

I just want to see what Mark's 9 million vlog will be like, or if he'll acknowledge the milestone at all.

User avatar
DanceApocalyptic
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:19 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by DanceApocalyptic » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:44 am

To all the Tumblrites giving us flack:
Image
You called us big bad wolfs who just made stuff out of thin air, but now that we were proven right, we're big bad bullies that pry too much into Mark's life (who you constantly praise for sharing so much with you) who are out to ruin him. Sorry this truth tea is to strong for you to drink.
Image

I don't care about the fact that they had a relationship in the past; I barely knew who Mark was back then. It's the fact that Mark still allows her to leech off him; both in hiding and in public. Now if they do a collab together, I will cross the finish line so hard. :roll:

Now I'm off to play tennis with my friends. I hope nothing pops off again in my absence. :tyvm:
Ain't no order in this courtroom.

User avatar
Orchidea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by Orchidea » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:46 am

kei wrote:Yeah, I think that was the move that made people go from :D to :x when they saw it. With his other friends, you got to see who they were as a person and what they had to offer before he started encouraging his fans to check them out. Jess only has her Youtube videos, which everyone has agreed isn't necessarily bad but they aren't that good either. (At least not yet, but they could improve if she took the advice I've seen on her videos to heart.)

Most of the fanbase, those who weren't putting the pieces together already, knew nothing about her prior to his post, and he was already strongly pushing them in her direction with little more than a "it would mean a lot to me". He has to know what kinds of "fans" she would get with that kind of appeal, which has left a lot of us wondering why he went about it in this way. Further, she told everyone here she didn't want to be in his shadow, that she wanted to grow her channel on her own. There's no way she can do that now, or possibly ever. So he kind of screwed her over too, whether he meant to or not.

Completely agree with you.

It's weird that she said she wanted to be known as her herself, not as somebody associated with Mark and then he entirely did the opposite.

Ely wrote:And that is the main issue we all have over the way Markiplier promoted her channel. He asked/told/ordered his fanbase to follow her because of reasons not related to her channel. Although he gave us a label to what her channel is all about, it is not enough reason for him to promote her especially when she has no worthwhile content to watch. All of her current content is generic and extremely shallow and hollow. There is nothing entertaining about it neither in the anime or ASMR way.

If Markiplier would have done a collaboration with her or showed clips of her current content on his own youtube channel while giving a valid reason to support her other than "because she is nice and feels disillusioned that she isn't famous yet, so go make her famous now". Because that is how his promotion felt like, and like you said -- at least when he promoted Wade, Bob, Jack, and Cyndago guys, they already had their entertaining content already established along with fanbase. Jess, on the other hand, is brand new without any created fanbase of her own and has only been at it for less than a month, she gets this big promotion and boom without even working for it! And for me, that is the greatest sin any brand new channel can ever make.


:tu: I thought it was a bad move coming from him. He meant well, but he surely picked a bad timing to do a promo for her. And yeah, you're right; I've seen people commenting saying they're following her because of him. :?
Image

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:19 am

Guys! Deep breath and everything will be alright!!

Come on! What happened to us all being civil!! We can disagree but let's not talk down or frenzy!

Let's show love guys <3 :respekt:
Image

User avatar
EternalSunshine
Learner
Learner
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by EternalSunshine » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:21 am

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:A bit off topic but kinda relevant. Check out Jack's vlog about hitting 6 million subs. (congrats jack btw! :tu: )

He brings up some interesting points about the Youtube lifestyle and I think a lot of that could be directed towards Mark and his "community" especially now with everyone fighting.


I was gonna say no because I would like to think that if Jack has an issue with what Mark does he would talk to him directly. But then he made a remark about "grand plans" that made me think it was a sneer at Mark's latest vlog.

Other than that it was just him talking smack about other youtubers that he never really specifies. :roll:

Don't get me wrong, I like Jack, I really do, but he's not nearly as humble as he makes himself out to be.

Locked

Return to “Markiplier”