We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Markiplier's Relationships - Part 6

Kiss-shot
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 6

Post by Kiss-shot » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:59 pm

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:So probably part of the reason he still allows Jess to stick around despite the breakup is because at this point in his life, their relationship was the longest he ever had.

On the contrary, I think being so long with someone and then having to shift gear into being 'just friends' would be hard, ESPECIALLY when they're hanging around with you at cons and every other event. How do you try to dissociate your past feelings for someone when they're with you all the time? I don't know what happened in between them breaking up and then going to AX, I don't know if that's enough time for them to get over eachother but hey, I could be wrong. It's different for everyone. But personally, it never ends well when you actually do TRY the whole 'let's just be friends thing'.

And I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, DeeZee. Please don't try to take it too personally and keep your chin up, you're in a safe place to vent your frustrations and write novels lol. And welcome! <3

alexalltimelow
Talker
Talker

Post by alexalltimelow » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:04 pm

batman could i get a pm about the pax thing please?

Kiss-shot
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiss-shot » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:06 pm

Offtopic: Also, I have something to show all, but on pm. It's about Pax.

Could I get in on that? :tu:

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker

Post by ilikecupcakes » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:07 pm

Immabatman wrote:
DeeZeenuts wrote:Hello everyone. Be prepared for a long post! Sorry for it's length. [emoji14]

Everything I say is purely my own opinion, feelings or random observation that may or may not be true.

You know I actually have been lurking for awhile (like 6 days). I don't typically condone gossip because it really breeds some bad karma.

But I have been following Mark and watching his videos since the end of 2014. Through that time, his videos got me through my dad being diagnosed with cancer and then passing away in July this year.

But I have started to notice through the past couple months, maybe since 6 million subscribers, his content and personality seem to be changing. I don't know if that's just in my imagination or not. But then when I saw him make that post about promoting Jess, it kind of confused me. I mean it's really sweet of him to help a struggling friend, but why even say that it's his ex? Realistically he has no responsibility to any of us, it's his life. But he could have easily just said his friend and if people asked him about it he could have later confirmed about it. The way it was handled seemed so sudden and random since I had no idea he even had been dating someone before all of that or that there were even rumors about it going around at all.

What really made me want to reply/post here was someone earlier in this thread saying how in his pictures at PAX 2015, he seemed out of it, like he didn't want to be there. I was at PAX. I went to his panel, and in the front VIP section I saw Jess. What has me a little confused is, why is Jess, Mark's ex and her friend in the VIP section? If they are just "friends" shouldn't she just have any seat like anyone else? I was in the front few rows of the panel Sunday so that's how I saw her. It was out of the corner of my eye. I am seriously not trying to cause rumors or whatever, to be honest, I just want Mark to be happy. What bothers me is the level of secrecy. I know he literally has no responsibility to us as I said, but even a "Yeah, we are together but it's not anyone's business but ours." would suffice. Idk, maybe that's silly to even think. Either way, the whole thing of her even being there seems kinda odd to me...:/

Now, I met Mark on the 31st, it was kinda early afternoon. and he did seem kind of out of it. He seemed like he didn't want to be there. I was telling him about feeling so lost since I lost my dad, and that I was really happy to get to meet him. I couldn't tell if he was just sleepy, or uninterested in what I said. But he made me feel a little like he wasn't interested in what I was saying or paying attention to me by literally pointing out all the other people waiting to talk to him because I was talking to him for so long... I didn't process all of this until yesterday, and it made me cry. I don't want to think that he has changed or that he is different than what I expected him to be, but I cannot help but feel like that. I felt rushed to finish talking to him so other people could get through the line. I mean... I know lots of people wanted to talk to him, but it made me feel lousy in the moment.

When I talked to Jack, I blabbered for a good while but he didn't make me feel unwelcome, below him, or make me feel unimportant or rush me....

Now don't get me wrong, I still like Mark, but I am still kinda hurt by this. I even took the time to write him a letter that I put my heart into, but with his recent video about his gifts from Indy Pop Con, he didn't hardly mention PAX, and even outwardly admitted he won't even try to read ANY of these letters he gets, and that just breaks my heart. How many other people like me have written letters where they poured their heart out into that don't get read? I talked to Bob, and Wade too at PAX, and Bob told me he thinks Mark reads his letters, but with Mark saying that, it's a contradiction and like... I don't care if he does reply or not, but just knowing he actually took the time to read these letters or at least tried to read them would mean a lot to me and anyone else that wrote a letter. I know he now has a ton of subscribers now so he can't get through all of the letters, but his apology on his video felt so fake to me.

Ugh okay, I'm just kind of venting because I'm still so hurt over all this. I mean I am still really happy that I got to meet Mark, but it was so discouraging to feel like he didn't care. I could easily just be imagining it, but I have a video of me talking to him and he seemed so distracted, like he wanted to leave. :(

Hello my dear, welcome to GG. Don't worried about this forum, is just the title that makes the wrong impression of us ( and we don't care very much ). I am sorry about your father. I lost some members of my family in many ways, and really hurts. If you want to talk anything, my om is always open for all :)

And yes! I notice that Mark change little by little in his videos. We know that he isn't having the best moment of his life with many bad things happening around him.Fame can change people for better or worse, and Mark is walking in two lines. Making good choices and bad choices. This is normal, but have to take a moment for him to decide, and that's what he's doing at the moment. In my humble opinion, he could avoid many mistakes he made and confront things that could have been interrupted. I understand that he wants to be good, but he has to know at the same time be severe and take action. Jack is a great example of this.

And about Jess, I really don't care. Seriously, don't care if she will come back or not for him. But it would be wrong from her pretend friendship and then return with him to say it was a crisis. No. Just no. I do not know how the relationship works in your country , but when it's something serious and it was over, it's over. You can be friends, but you want to give a great time to not end up like an accordion: comes and goes. I really believe that they are friends.

I am sorry about your experience of Pax Prime, and I also hope that you found all the answers you need *hugs*

Offtopic: Also, I have something to show all, but on pm. It&#39;s about Pax.

Can I get a pm as well?

MapleNia
Talker
Talker

Post by MapleNia » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Kiss-shot wrote:
Offtopic: Also, I have something to show all, but on pm. It's about Pax.

Could I get in on that? :tu:

Me too, please :tu:
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

alexalltimelow
Talker
Talker

Markiplier's Relationships - Part 6

Post by alexalltimelow » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:10 pm

DeeZeenuts wrote:Hello everyone. Be prepared for a long post! Sorry for it's length. :P

Everything I say is purely my own opinion, feelings or random observation that may or may not be true.

You know I actually have been lurking for awhile (like 6 days). I don't typically condone gossip because it really breeds some bad karma.

But I have been following Mark and watching his videos since the end of 2014. Through that time, his videos got me through my dad being diagnosed with cancer and then passing away in July this year.

But I have started to notice through the past couple months, maybe since 6 million subscribers, his content and personality seem to be changing. I don't know if that's just in my imagination or not. But then when I saw him make that post about promoting Jess, it kind of confused me. I mean it's really sweet of him to help a struggling friend, but why even say that it's his ex? Realistically he has no responsibility to any of us, it's his life. But he could have easily just said his friend and if people asked him about it he could have later confirmed about it. The way it was handled seemed so sudden and random since I had no idea he even had been dating someone before all of that or that there were even rumors about it going around at all.

What really made me want to reply/post here was someone earlier in this thread saying how in his pictures at PAX 2015, he seemed out of it, like he didn't want to be there. I was at PAX. I went to his panel, and in the front VIP section I saw Jess. What has me a little confused is, why is Jess, Mark's ex and her friend in the VIP section? If they are just "friends" shouldn't she just have any seat like anyone else? I was in the front few rows of the panel Sunday so that's how I saw her. It was out of the corner of my eye. I am seriously not trying to cause rumors or whatever, to be honest, I just want Mark to be happy. What bothers me is the level of secrecy. I know he literally has no responsibility to us as I said, but even a "Yeah, we are together but it's not anyone's business but ours." would suffice. Idk, maybe that's silly to even think. Either way, the whole thing of her even being there seems kinda odd to me...:/

Now, I met Mark on the 31st, it was kinda early afternoon. and he did seem kind of out of it. He seemed like he didn't want to be there. I was telling him about feeling so lost since I lost my dad, and that I was really happy to get to meet him. I couldn't tell if he was just sleepy, or uninterested in what I said. But he made me feel a little like he wasn't interested in what I was saying or paying attention to me by literally pointing out all the other people waiting to talk to him because I was talking to him for so long... I didn't process all of this until yesterday, and it made me cry. I don't want to think that he has changed or that he is different than what I expected him to be, but I cannot help but feel like that. I felt rushed to finish talking to him so other people could get through the line. I mean... I know lots of people wanted to talk to him, but it made me feel lousy in the moment.

When I talked to Jack, I blabbered for a good while but he didn't make me feel unwelcome, below him, or make me feel unimportant or rush me....

Now don't get me wrong, I still like Mark, but I am still kinda hurt by this. I even took the time to write him a letter that I put my heart into, but with his recent video about his gifts from Indy Pop Con, he didn't hardly mention PAX, and even outwardly admitted he won't even try to read ANY of these letters he gets, and that just breaks my heart. How many other people like me have written letters where they poured their heart out into that don't get read? I talked to Bob, and Wade too at PAX, and Bob told me he thinks Mark reads his letters, but with Mark saying that, it's a contradiction and like... I don't care if he does reply or not, but just knowing he actually took the time to read these letters or at least tried to read them would mean a lot to me and anyone else that wrote a letter. I know he now has a ton of subscribers now so he can't get through all of the letters, but his apology on his video felt so fake to me.

Ugh okay, I'm just kind of venting because I'm still so hurt over all this. I mean I am still really happy that I got to meet Mark, but it was so discouraging to feel like he didn't care. I could easily just be imagining it, but I have a video of me talking to him and he seemed so distracted, like he wanted to leave. :(

aww im so sorry to hear about your father :/ you're always welcome here sweetie!!

he does probably receives houndreds of letters each convention he goes to. i'm sure he tried his best to read as many letters as he can but when he receives as he does, with so many similar stories, its gonna be difficult getting through them all.

OT: jack seems like a super chill dude, i hope i get to meet him someday!

M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Kiss-shot wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:So probably part of the reason he still allows Jess to stick around despite the breakup is because at this point in his life, their relationship was the longest he ever had.

On the contrary, I think being so long with someone and then having to shift gear into being 'just friends' would be hard, ESPECIALLY when they're hanging around with you at cons and every other event. How do you try to dissociate your past feelings for someone when they're with you all the time? I don't know what happened in between them breaking up and then going to AX, I don't know if that's enough time for them to get over eachother but hey, I could be wrong. It's different for everyone. But personally, it never ends well when you actually do TRY the whole 'let's just be friends thing'.

And I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, DeeZee. Please don't try to take it too personally and keep your chin up, you're in a safe place to vent your frustrations and write novels lol. And welcome! <3

I would normally think that, but Mark is fiercely loyal to his friends and family. Considering he still is super close to friends he's had since high school, I'm not surprised he keeps certain people close. And Jess has been in his life for a long time.

I still keep referencing his March LP but that small bit in that video summed up a lot of what Mark thinks in these situations:

"I've had bad breakups in the past and... they're really rough and... it's just like... you can only hope that people move on and be friends afterwards... I mean that's a cliche but... things don't always have to be bitter and angry afterwards cause... people can be human and still move on with their lives even if it doesn't work out"

It's not exactly accurate to the quote, but that's what he said. And this LP came during the time he was staying with the Grumps so the breakup was super fresh. Same with his answer in Hunnie Pop.

I think he really does just want to move on and be friends because he's known her for so long... at least that's what I'm hoping.

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Psst, if you want a PM, I think it's better to just PM the person directly so we can stay on topic. :tu:

I just thought of something. In the opening presents vlog, I think Mark only mentioned spending time with friends and meeting other "like-minded, creative people" as highlights of PAX. No mention of the fans or panels at all, iirc. Despite what he's said about being excited for the future, I wonder if he's getting burned out from dealing with so many people. He seems like the kind of person who'd be more comfortable working behind the scenes anyway, without the pressure of others' expectations.

fishnchippychips
Learner
Learner

Post by fishnchippychips » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:18 pm

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
Kiss-shot wrote:

I would normally think that, but Mark is fiercely loyal to his friends and family. Considering he still is super close to friends he's had since high school, I'm not surprised he keeps certain people close. And Jess has been in his life for a long time.

I still keep referencing his March LP but that small bit in that video summed up a lot of what Mark thinks in these situations:

"I've had bad breakups in the past and... they're really rough and... it's just like... you can only hope that people move on and be friends afterwards... I mean that's a cliche but... things don't always have to be bitter and angry afterwards cause... people can be human and still move on with their lives even if it doesn't work out"

It's not exactly accurate to the quote, but that's what he said. And this LP came during the time he was staying with the Grumps so the breakup was super fresh. Same with his answer in Hunnie Pop.

I think he really does just want to move on and be friends because he's known her for so long... at least that's what I'm hoping.

Yeah I think from what we can gather of Mark from his videos (which isn't too much I grant you) this seems like the most likely reason why they're still hanging out together. I mean, yeah it would be super hard to switch from dating to friends after that long, but it would probably be even harder to just cut someone out of your life completely who played an important part in it for so long. Plus the fact that they seem to have a lot of mutual friends would have made things awkward if they were made to pick sides.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Me too pweese!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiss-shot
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiss-shot » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Yeah I think from what we can gather of Mark from his videos (which isn't too much I grant you) this seems like the most likely reason why they're still hanging out together. I mean, yeah it would be super hard to switch from dating to friends after that long, but it would probably be even harder to just cut someone out of your life completely who played an important part in it for so long. Plus the fact that they seem to have a lot of mutual friends would have made things awkward if they were made to pick sides.

This is also true! I forgot that I said something similar, the easiest possible way to not create drama is to really put the past behind them and move on with their damn lives (it's also a very Mark-like thing to do). But with a certain someone in the equation, I doubt the possibility of it going that smoothly. As much as I don't like her, I don't want Jess to end up as the ex-gf who silently (or not so silently) pines and crushes over him, I've seen too many girls just not date for ages and not LIVE because she waiting for that one guy to change his mind. It slowly destroys a person, honestly.

M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Kiss-shot wrote:

This is also true! I forgot that I said something similar, the easiest possible way to not create drama is to really put the past behind them and move on with their damn lives (it's also a very Mark-like thing to do). But with a certain someone in the equation, I doubt the possibility of it going that smoothly. As much as I don't like her, I don't want Jess to end up as the ex-gf who silently (or not so silently) pines and crushes over him, I've seen too many girls just not date for ages and not LIVE because she waiting for that one guy to change his mind. It slowly destroys a person, honestly.

I agree with that. She's a pretty girl, she can find someone new. Heck if she doesn't like any American boys I'm sure her friend can hook her up with a cute Korean guy who will treat her right. But if she doesn't stop thinking like a clingy high school girl and move on and accept that her life is pretty sweet without being Markiplier's girlfriend then she's never gonna live a happy and fulfilled life.

MapleNia
Talker
Talker

Post by MapleNia » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Kiss-shot wrote:

I have to agree with everyone. I remember that thing Mark said that M0nkee brought up and I think that's why he's okay by hanging out with her. When he deleted her from his social media tho, it's to get away a bit, probably, and then the dust got down and they were finally able to say "we're friends". I think it's great that they can do that because there's no drama (or very minimum) and no tension within the circle of friends.

For the part that I highlighted is the thing that I'm scared of. I don't wish that to anyone.
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

ritzcrackerz
Talker
Talker

Post by ritzcrackerz » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Can I get a pm too please?

@DeeZee Hello, first off, I'm sorry for your loss *hugs*. Second of all, I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience with Mark. I know what that feels like. I met one of my celeb crushes in 2011 and he didn't interested in what I had to say either. I know signings can be rushed and it sucks. I went to a meet up in March for Tyler Oakley and he so happened to be at SXSW when I was there. Security told us that he had to stop signing stuff because they were low on time and he wanted to get to everyone. I got there late so I didn't get my picture signed but oh well. Either way I know you feel like Mark isn't going to read all of his letters. I talked to Wade at RTX and he's still reading tons of letters too I think from Indy PopCon. I'm sure when Mark gets some downtime, he'll read them.

Also that highlighted part scares me too.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:52 pm

With all these mentionings of Jess were bound to summon her!

BettleJess! BeetleJess! BettleJess!

Anyways, she is a beautiful girl. I can tell she's quite smart in a certain sense but I fea she should either live her young life finding who she is and not depend on a man or take it slow in her life.

Men and boyfriends cause a lot of heartbreak and she has all these plans and goals and I feel love life can interfere heavily.

If she continues this, her work will be all for not. She would have spent all this money for nothing.

DeeZeenuts
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DeeZeenuts » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Wow! You guys are all so nice!! :love2:

Thank you for all your kind words and welcoming me! :bkiss: I'm glad I actually decided to comment instead of lurk.

There were a lot of messages and I would selectively reply to each but it would clutter the thread so I'll reply here. :P

In regards to what everyone was saying, I also took into consideration that maybe Mark is starting to get a little burnt out like Kierans said. I mean if that's the case, I really hope he is able to get some time to take a needed break to rest and recuperate.

I also hope that Jess doesn't get hurt too, I've been in a situation like that with an ex of mine I tried to stay friends with and now we barely talk, he just avoids me. Though that just proves he's a shitty person. But I don't think Mark will ever be that way.

On the other spectrum, also from my personal experiences, I am good friends with one of my ex's, I have known him for 6 years but I can tell he still has feelings for me by how he acts around me and sometimes confesses to having them, whereas I seem him as just my friend... So either end of it can complicate things for both people and cause unnecessary drama..or heartache. I dunno how well remaining friends will work with an ex for some people though, because sometimes it makes me even feel like I'm not moving forward with my life, but backtracking.

ZombieTown
Talker
Talker

Post by ZombieTown » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Can I get a PM too, please, Batman?

@Deez, welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss and that your meeting Mark didn't go the way you'd hoped it would. I'm sure he was just upset at everything blowing up that weekend and it was nothing you did. About the letters, I got the feeling he meant he wasn't going to read them on camera, I'd really hope he reads as many as he can when he has time for it.

As for him and Jess hanging out, It could just be a situation of trying not to bring too much personal drama into a circle of friends and really just wanting to stay friends since they've been in each others lives so long. It happens, and I've been in that position. It can work, if you take time to heal away from each other, then you can move on. I know it doesn't work for everyone, but it does for some people. I think it's cool they want to stay friends. The only part that worries me is if Jess might still have feelings (and it seems that way), being in that position sucks. Both of them are attractive and have their own interests, neither would have a hard time finding new people. That's all up to them though.

Lady Em
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lady Em » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:31 pm

Offtopic: Also, I have something to show all, but on pm. It's about Pax.[/quote]

Could I get the pm too?

Chatterbox_380
Talker
Talker

Post by Chatterbox_380 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:42 pm

After seeing the video. . . wow. That was . . huh.

And again guys, just click on the pm button next to their and then you'll be able to see it.
*current game I'm playing* Sim3. (Don't judge me!)

10 inch dicks are like communism.

Great in theory,
terrible in real life.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:47 pm

@Deez Hello!! I'm sorry to hon!

What I would say has been said so Im holding my tongue!
But I'm sorry for your loss and I hope that you're moving ahead in your life. I'm sure it's hard but be strong!

Mark May read your letter. He won't read it on camera but he'll read it. So don't lose faith!

Starflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by Starflakes » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Hey GG let me on without the glitches! Offtopic: is anyone else still haven issues or is it just me?

I do agree that it could be a complicated friendship and I do remember him saying that in the past and it makes me think that it's what maybe going on with him and Jess in a way; but she wants more at the end, but also she doesn't seem to mind being markiplier EX still. She says one thing and shows another.
Also I k ow for a fact that trying to be friends with an Ex or even a friends Ex can be messy and at odds with each other.

And @deez Hi and welcome! I'm sorry that you went through that with your family member and him and hopefully you can have another chance at meeting him without that kind of air around him- I hope he takes the time to read his letter sooner or later.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:02 pm

@that video:

Um why??????
I mean yeah ok I get it your friends but...:why??

It was good seeing a happy Molly and Wade though!

Kiss-shot
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiss-shot » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Watched the vid, for those of you who watched it, we can safely assume that Jess was a constant presence for Mark at PAX. This could have been a good or bad thing, providing the emotional support he needs while going through a stressful time at a place where he was supposed to have fun or making him emotionally regress.
I found it weird everytime the camera person turned to Jess at Jenga, she just gave a kind of slightly nervous smile? I might be reading too much into it though...

DanceApocalyptic
Talker
Talker

Post by DanceApocalyptic » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:06 pm

If they started in March 2013, wouldn't a year and nine months leave the breakup in December?

It seems more of a "stick to the stuff you know" approach. He seems more comfortable with people he is used to, and the longer you stay with him, the more loyal he will be. It would explain not only the high school friends, but his history of giving his exes second chances.

Agreed that Jess is perfectly capable of moving on and scoring herself a great guy and great life. The keyword here being "capable of moving on" and not pulling a Martha Jones. I have no issue with them being friends, because it doesn't seem like it was the friendship that failed, it was the romance that did. That aspect of their relationship failed for a reason (and failed with pretty bad results afterward) and that's why they should just bury the romance hatchet and move on (which they hopefully have).

@Gorillaz1236: Rumor has it that if you turn off the lights, have this thread open and spin around 5 times while chanting her name, she shall appear (Lol, like I said before, speak of the devil and he/she shall appear).

Off Topic: 100th post, wahoo! :confetti:
Ain't no order in this courtroom.

Starflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by Starflakes » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:14 pm

DanceApocalyptic wrote:
It seems more of a "stick to the stuff you know" approach. He seems more comfortable with people he is used to, and the longer you stay with him, the more loyal he will be. It would explain not only the high school friends, but his history of giving his exes second chances.

Agreed that Jess is perfectly capable of moving on and scoring herself a great guy and great life. The keyword here being "capable of moving on" and not pulling a Martha Jones. I have no issue with them being friends, because it doesn't seem like it was the friendship that failed, it was the romance that did. That aspect of their relationship failed for a reason (and failed with pretty bad results afterward) and that's why they should just bury the romance hatchet and move on (which they hopefully have).

@Gorillaz1236: Rumor has it that if you turn off the lights, have this thread open and spin around 5 times while chanting her name, she shall appear (Lol, like I said before, speak of the devil and he/she shall appear).

Off Topic: 100th post, wahoo! :confetti:

Congratulations on a 100th post! :tu: :D

also i do agree with you that maybe he is sticking with the people he knows the most- be it if they have been true friends or not too good to him- we have heard him many times state that he has gone back to exs that had mistreat him.

and the [quote} Rumor has it that if you turn off the lights, have this thread open and spin around 5 times while chanting her name, she shall appear (Lol, like I said before, speak of the devil and he/she shall appear).
[/quote] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:
OMG YES! that just made me laugh sooo much and after the crap i have gone through lately i really needed that!

Return to “Markiplier”