We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:02 am

Getting close to 1000 again, so here's a new thread! Go nuts!

User avatar
DeeZeenuts
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:36 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by DeeZeenuts » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:52 am

Wooo new thread! I was looking through the other one and was gonna respond to everything since I missed a lot. (I fell asleep.) But I shall wait until everyone arrives! :D

User avatar
alexalltimelow
Talker
Talker
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:45 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by alexalltimelow » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:56 am

wow, new thread already? it feels like the other one was made just a couple of days ago!
Image

kei
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by kei » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:58 am

alexalltimelow wrote:wow, new thread already? it feels like the other one was made just a couple of days ago!


That's because it was. :lol: Things move fast in this forum, apparently.
I've made a board you guys can go to whenever GG is down and you want to stay in touch with the Markiplier or Jacksepticeye community. Just don't expect anything fancy. :P
http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com/

User avatar
alexalltimelow
Talker
Talker
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:45 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by alexalltimelow » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:59 am

kei wrote:
alexalltimelow wrote:wow, new thread already? it feels like the other one was made just a couple of days ago!


That's because it was. :lol: Things move fast in this forum, apparently.


they do haha, excited for this one though!
Image

User avatar
DiscreetSushi
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by DiscreetSushi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:19 pm

Welcome Kittens!

Yeah, the forums are now moving really fast since more than one was added. o.O

Has anyone seen MSB (because we talk about him in the relationships forum, right?) comment on Mark's last video upload, where Mark does a sexy intro? It was posted a little less than an hour ago.

I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK


Not that James is trying to be creepy, but boy, since Mark's audience is already young, saying "young girl" makes me think of like...10 year olds clutching their ovaries. >-<

Think of what you're writing next time. :rofl:

User avatar
Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Kierans » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:22 pm

DiscreetSushi wrote:
I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK


Oh MSB. :roll: Desperate as ever for Mark's attention. I'm hoping Mark never reacts to another one of his videos again...

User avatar
alexalltimelow
Talker
Talker
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:45 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by alexalltimelow » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:23 pm

DiscreetSushi wrote:Welcome Kittens!

Yeah, the forums are now moving really fast since more than one was added. o.O

Has anyone seen MSB (because we talk about him in the relationships forum, right?) comment on Mark's last video upload, where Mark does a sexy intro? It was posted a little less than an hour ago.

I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK


Not that James is trying to be creepy, but boy, since Mark's audience is already young, saying "young girl" makes me think of like...10 year olds clutching their ovaries. >-<

Think of what you're writing next time. :rofl:


wth, who says stuff like that?? is it bc he wants senpai to notice him or?
Image

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:26 pm

DiscreetSushi wrote:Welcome Kittens!

Yeah, the forums are now moving really fast since more than one was added. o.O

Has anyone seen MSB (because we talk about him in the relationships forum, right?) comment on Mark's last video upload, where Mark does a sexy intro? It was posted a little less than an hour ago.

I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK


Not that James is trying to be creepy, but boy, since Mark's audience is already young, saying "young girl" makes me think of like...10 year olds clutching their ovaries. >-<

Think of what you're writing next time. :rofl:


James is a creepy motherfucker and Mark is smart not to respond to him or have anything to do with him. Maybe that's why he avoids Emily and hasn't spoken to her since Indy Popcon, because she's close friends to James?

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:28 pm

I found an accurate photo of James

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
Immabatman
Debater
Debater
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Immabatman » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:34 pm

DiscreetSushi wrote:Welcome Kittens!

Yeah, the forums are now moving really fast since more than one was added. o.O

Has anyone seen MSB (because we talk about him in the relationships forum, right?) comment on Mark's last video upload, where Mark does a sexy intro? It was posted a little less than an hour ago.

I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK


Not that James is trying to be creepy, but boy, since Mark's audience is already young, saying "young girl" makes me think of like...10 year olds clutching their ovaries. >-<

Think of what you're writing next time. :rofl:


This is the famous " NOTICE ME SENPAI !" in a creepy/yandere way :roll:
Image

User avatar
Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Kierans » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:40 pm

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:James is a creepy motherfucker and Mark is smart not to respond to him or have anything to do with him. Maybe that's why he avoids Emily and hasn't spoken to her since Indy Popcon, because she's close friends to James?


I wonder about that. :? She seems like a nice person, but being friends with someone as desperate as James won't help her much in the long run. Any bigger Youtuber she might want to collab with might have to worry about James trying to grab some of that attention for himself, as well.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Kierans wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:James is a creepy motherfucker and Mark is smart not to respond to him or have anything to do with him. Maybe that's why he avoids Emily and hasn't spoken to her since Indy Popcon, because she's close friends to James?


I wonder about that. :? She seems like a nice person, but being friends with someone as desperate as James won't help her much in the long run. Any bigger Youtuber she might want to collab with might have to worry about James trying to grab some of that attention for himself, as well.


True, Ems is making a name for herself through her own hard work and not mooching.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Gorillaz1236 wrote:
Kierans wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:James is a creepy motherfucker and Mark is smart not to respond to him or have anything to do with him. Maybe that's why he avoids Emily and hasn't spoken to her since Indy Popcon, because she's close friends to James?


I wonder about that. :? She seems like a nice person, but being friends with someone as desperate as James won't help her much in the long run. Any bigger Youtuber she might want to collab with might have to worry about James trying to grab some of that attention for himself, as well.


True, Ems is making a name for herself through her own hard work and not mooching.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


True. She did get a boost in subs due to her singing on the milestone video, but otherwise she's been making her own name for herself. She seems sweet, but the fact that she trusts James so willingly bugs me.

But she did speak up about the bullying during the Squid incident, so she earned a lot of :respekt: in my book!

kei
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by kei » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Eugh. :? If Mark wasn't ignoring him before, that comment alone would be enough to make anyone back away. That's a disgusting way to describe fangirling, especially considering most of his fans are young teens and younger.
I've made a board you guys can go to whenever GG is down and you want to stay in touch with the Markiplier or Jacksepticeye community. Just don't expect anything fancy. :P
http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com/

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Kierans wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:James is a creepy motherfucker and Mark is smart not to respond to him or have anything to do with him. Maybe that's why he avoids Emily and hasn't spoken to her since Indy Popcon, because she's close friends to James?


I wonder about that. :? She seems like a nice person, but being friends with someone as desperate as James won't help her much in the long run. Any bigger Youtuber she might want to collab with might have to worry about James trying to grab some of that attention for himself, as well.


True, Ems is making a name for herself through her own hard work and not mooching.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
Dragonmax
Informer
Informer
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:35 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Dragonmax » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:39 pm

DiscreetSushi wrote:Welcome Kittens!

Yeah, the forums are now moving really fast since more than one was added. o.O

Has anyone seen MSB (because we talk about him in the relationships forum, right?) comment on Mark's last video upload, where Mark does a sexy intro? It was posted a little less than an hour ago.

I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK


Not that James is trying to be creepy, but boy, since Mark's audience is already young, saying "young girl" makes me think of like...10 year olds clutching their ovaries. >-<

Think of what you're writing next time. :rofl:


He sounds like a creepy old white guy wearing the Yandere Simulator uniform. That's like the first thing that came up in my mind. (Do not want.) What a yandere.

Also mhhm, new thread.


"Siri, type this shit for me" #Tapatalk
My purpose on Guru Gossip is partici...

User avatar
DiscreetSushi
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by DiscreetSushi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Dragonmax wrote:He sounds like a creepy old white guy wearing the Yandere Simulator uniform. That's like the first thing that came up in my mind. (Do not want.) What a yandere.

Also mhhm, new thread.


"Siri, type this shit for me" #Tapatalk


When Mark was playing YS, I did think of his crazy fans. :P
Could you imagine a James mod for Yandere Simulator? It'd just be Markiplier with his pink mustache and a microphone as Yandere-Chan.

Not going to lie, I'd be down with that mod.


And points for @Immabatman for using a Jan-Di gif a couple pages back.

User avatar
Immabatman
Debater
Debater
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Immabatman » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:17 pm

DiscreetSushi wrote:And points for @Immabatman for using a Jan-Di gif a couple pages back.


You watch or already watched Boys Over Flowers?

Image
Image

User avatar
EternalSunshine
Learner
Learner
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by EternalSunshine » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:38 pm

DiscreetSushi wrote:Welcome Kittens!

Yeah, the forums are now moving really fast since more than one was added. o.O

Has anyone seen MSB (because we talk about him in the relationships forum, right?) comment on Mark's last video upload, where Mark does a sexy intro? It was posted a little less than an hour ago.

I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK


Not that James is trying to be creepy, but boy, since Mark's audience is already young, saying "young girl" makes me think of like...10 year olds clutching their ovaries. >-<

Think of what you're writing next time. :rofl:


Ugh... I've always hated that exploding ovaries thing anyway. Whenever I read that it's giving me cramps (not really, but I still hate it).
MSB trying to make it sound poetic isn't helping.
I'm pretty sick of seeing his comments everywhere. I'm glad Mark doesn't pay him much attention other than his milestone vids, and then I think it's more for the sake of the fans in the video than MSB himself.

And I still think he won't like the hot peppers idea. He doesn't want to see kids hurting themselves.

kei
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by kei » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:19 pm

EternalSunshine wrote:And I still think he won't like the hot peppers idea. He doesn't want to see kids hurting themselves.


Especially not now, with him struggling to understand his 9.2 million fanbase let alone lead them. I still say they should've gone the charity route, picking a charity and fundraising the fuck out of it. For good or bad, his fanbase is powerful, and that was proven with this latest catastrophe. If they all were able to focus on something like recording what fundraising events they did to accomplish their goal, they'd still have footage for that apparently all-important tribute video. Hell, just going off the burnt-out vibe he had for most of June through August, I'd say that, instead of a video, he would have been so much happier with just a note from said charity thanking the Markiplite community (not Mark) for their significant contribution.

I made myself sad now. :| I'm genuinely curious, and a little scared, to see his reaction to this thing if it ever comes out. Though it sounds like by the time it's ready he'll be at 10 million.

Edit to add:
Just saw this little bit on MSB's twitter:

At the end of the day, I don't ultimately want to just entertain and make you laugh... I want to hopefully say things that help you to grow.


Let's look again at his gem of a comment on Black Rose:
I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK


So that happened :P
Last edited by kei on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've made a board you guys can go to whenever GG is down and you want to stay in touch with the Markiplier or Jacksepticeye community. Just don't expect anything fancy. :P
http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com/

User avatar
ZombieTown
Talker
Talker
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:04 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by ZombieTown » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:21 pm

New thread already? Wow, that was quick!

Also, [somewhat off topic but not really since it might include things to talk about], but Mark's gonna be on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Huh. No idea that was going to happen.

User avatar
Dragonmax
Informer
Informer
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:35 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Dragonmax » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:37 pm

kei wrote:Just saw this little bit on MSB's twitter:

At the end of the day, I don't ultimately want to just entertain and make you laugh... I want to hopefully say things that help you to grow.


Let's look again at his gem of a comment on Black Rose:
I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK


So that happened :P


"Help you to grow... My bank account."


"Siri, type this shit for me" #Tapatalk
My purpose on Guru Gossip is partici...

boldnewtaste
Debater
Debater
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by boldnewtaste » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:45 pm

ZombieTown wrote:New thread already? Wow, that was quick!

Also, [somewhat off topic but not really since it might include things to talk about], but Mark's gonna be on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Huh. No idea that was going to happen.


hot on the heels of kimmel's comments about people who watch video games online / the people who make those videos. well, that'll be interesting.

also i guess mark's a sell out officially now :rofl: (i'm kidding)

edit: i have a feeling it'll be cringeworthy though

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:51 pm

boldnewtaste wrote:
ZombieTown wrote:New thread already? Wow, that was quick!

Also, [somewhat off topic but not really since it might include things to talk about], but Mark's gonna be on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Huh. No idea that was going to happen.


hot on the heels of kimmel's comments about people who watch video games online / the people who make those videos. well, that'll be interesting.

also i guess mark's a sell out officially now :rofl: (i'm kidding)

edit: i have a feeling it'll be cringeworthy though


Probably. I wager Jimmy's gonna interrupt Mark and Mae constantly for corny one liners because that's how talk show hosts operate.

Post Reply

Return to “Markiplier”