We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

User avatar
DiscreetSushi
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by DiscreetSushi » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Agh! Half the time I'm on GG, I'm not allowed to reply. :x Random pages will try to load and come up as "information." Anyone know what is up with that?

About Mark's possible Tinder page...
At worst, it'd just be rather shady if he uses Tinder for "quick" romances. If he was a truly terrible (or dumb) person, he could use Tinder to seek out fans to seduce; but I highly, highly doubt that.

As for Mark and Matt's vague tweets...
Holy crap, I hope everything is okay. I guess I don't have anything different to say from what everyone else is saying. We better get details soon, because I think half of the fan base is going to explode.

User avatar
Encyclopedia
Informer
Informer
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Encyclopedia » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:23 am

wow, I didn't find out till now but I truly hope Mark and the cyndago guys are okay. I only ever watch Mark occasionally, but he's a good guy and I really hope everything is alright with him. I have a feeling it's not health related, but obviously could be wrong about that.
Image

User avatar
DaylightAmy
Learner
Learner
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by DaylightAmy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:15 am

Dragonmax wrote:
T_f wrote:
Chatterbox_380 wrote:Let's not jump to conclusions guys. Looking at the video, I read something tube, which I believe monkeybutt brought up was redtube. Which would match his mouth. If he uses tinder (which I'm not saying) to have sex, who the fuck cares as long as it's with a consenting legal age adult? And if he did, I would bet that he'd ask to see id to be safe. People look younger and older and at least you can tell with an id.


This and this.

Here's another thought that no one has considered. What if it's something stupid and insignificant, like google maps? I can't read lips, but in all honesty, it could be anything.

I'm starting to get really frustrated at how this speculation is triggering insults. Let's pretend he did have Tinder. If he's being responsibile, who cares? He's single and in a house full of dudes. If he isn't, who cares? He's still probably still taking care of his needs.

Another thought. Do you really honestly think Mark would admit to having something like Tinder, or Redtube, when he has historically shown he would rather never mention anything like this at all? He KNOWS it's being recorded, why would he risk his reputation? It's probably something harmless, and the Cyndago guys did what they always do, and trolled on him.

But I'm really REALLY getting fed up with jumping the gun and insulting the guy from NOTHING. It's immature, not productive to conversation, and just causes an emotional mess.

FFS, stop jumping to the extreme to name calling. I'm straight up done with this nonsense.


@T_f and @Chatterbox_380, I totally agree with both of you.

The app could even be Candy / Soda crush or other guilty pleasure games for all we know. I know I'm being ironic with what I'm gonna say, but what he downloads in his phone is his own choice.

No, I'm not being one of those fangirls who want to silence you guys on this topic. So what if he has porn apps on his phone? Not much of a big deal, there's a good number of guys that download sex-related apps. If he's dating / hooking up with adult women through Tinder then let him go ahead. He's 26 FFS.

Offtopic: But the hook up part is shady and this goes for everyone, not just Mark. My reasoning is based on experience... Been there, done that. Can't trust Tinder anymore.

We can form opinions on him and that's what we do but let's be careful on what we call him because if we call him by an insult over some simple slip ups he made, that's not good. (Look at where that got us before [emoji57].) Mark has been doing more good lately since PAX and hats off to him. That matters, and we can't let his phone apps affect that.


"Siri, type this shit for me" #Tapatalk


That ^ That ^ and THAT ^

(Since this thread is about presumably mostly romantic relationships, I'm continuing on this topic.)

I'm like first in line to judge "famous" people who sleep with fans. Honestly, imagine a big old line, and I've been in that line, since the beginning of that line forming, I'm practically already IN judgement town on that one.

However there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone having casual sex generally so long as it's consensual and safe. I don't see any reason why any of us need to presume otherwise now since there are no wild stories and rumours (and yes, there definitely would be).

I'd also like to add I see a lot of "lots of guys" and "lots of men". It's funny because the only people I've ever met who use Tindr were women. Very smart, savvy and successful women. This is not a dirty boy cootie thing. It's humans having natural sexual needs. Again - so long as consensual and safe...
A fine line between women discussing how we hold each other back and holding each other back by discussing each other.

User avatar
T_f
Talker
Talker
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by T_f » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:19 pm

So in today's video, Mark had to remind everyone once again that he isn't gay. XD

How many times must he say it for people to believe it? :rofl:
Image

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:25 pm

T_f wrote:So in today's video, Mark had to remind everyone once again that he isn't gay. XD

How many times must he say it for people to believe it? :rofl:


To be fair that person who commented probably didn't watch the stream and didn't hear him say that he isn't gay/bi. But so many fans are so far into their fantasies that they will keep pushing their ship on two straight guys, one of which is happily in a relationship.

Especially now with the pink hair, I've seen plenty of people on Tumblr say he's gay because of the pink hair. Love and tolerance alright. :roll:

User avatar
T_f
Talker
Talker
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by T_f » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:35 pm

*EDIT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO CREATE A MESS*

I heard rumors on Tumblr about Jack's relationship....can't find the pages now, but I'm also incredibly inept at Tumblr.

I've also seen a small trickle of Mark being shipped with actual girls in response to the video. So...congrats, Mark? :rofl:
Image

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:50 pm

T_f wrote:*EDIT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO CREATE A MESS*

I heard rumors on Tumblr about Jack's relationship....can't find the pages now, but I'm also incredibly inept at Tumblr.

I've also seen a small trickle of Mark being shipped with actual girls in response to the video. So...congrats, Mark? :rofl:


The fangirls are always constantly shipping themselves with Mark or shipping him with other Youtubers.

I don't get this concept. Why is it okay for these girls to force the opposite sexuality on both fictional characters and real life people? I bet these are the same kind of girls who if a guy has fantasies about two straight women making out then they're sexist.

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by AquarianHorse » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:04 pm

The fan girls i really hate are the ones that say "OMG MARK IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE! I AM HIS NUMBER ONE FAN!"

Shut the f' up please -_-

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:25 pm

AquarianHorse wrote:The fan girls i really hate are the ones that say "OMG MARK IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE! I AM HIS NUMBER ONE FAN!"

Shut the f' up please -_-


Yeah those girls are really far into fantasy land. News flash sweetie, he doesn't know you, you have no real world knowledge concerning romance much less sex, and your not of legal age! If Mark slept with you, he'd go to jail! And he would not survive in jail!

Also being super crazy and sending death threats to any girl who gets close to him IS NOT going to make him want you! Remember when Mark said those who bully do not belong in his community? Might want to actually listen to that if you love him as much as you claim to.

kei
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by kei » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:11 pm

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Yeah those girls are really far into fantasy land. News flash sweetie, he doesn't know you, you have no real world knowledge concerning romance much less sex, and your not of legal age! If Mark slept with you, he'd go to jail! And he would not survive in jail!


This made me laugh. :lol: But it's true, I doubt he'd ever want to end up in jail, simply because he's too "pretty" and still has trouble setting boundaries normally, let alone using force to back it up.

As for Septiplier, Jack even said on tumblr "I still think it’s weird that this needs to be clarified" regarding that video. Doing fanservice is one thing, I guess people kind of expect it now. And as long as they're having fun with it, no harm no foul. But I'm still surprised at the number of people who take it seriously. :roll:
I've made a board you guys can go to whenever GG is down and you want to stay in touch with the Markiplier or Jacksepticeye community. Just don't expect anything fancy. :P
http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com/

User avatar
Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Kierans » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:45 pm

The fact that people take it seriously is amusing sometimes and annoying other times. They see a close friendship and think it's the same as a sexual one. :| Like with Rhett and Link.

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Also being super crazy and sending death threats to any girl who gets close to him IS NOT going to make him want you! Remember when Mark said those who bully do not belong in his community? Might want to actually listen to that if you love him as much as you claim to.


Preach. In their minds, as long as he's single, they have a chance. :P If he finds a gf while Youtubing, it would help everyone if he reminded them about his anti-bullying speech and explicitly told them to leave her alone.

User avatar
Encyclopedia
Informer
Informer
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Encyclopedia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:02 pm

I think as long as the shipping stays the hell away from Markiplier Youtube comments (which it sometimes doesn't) and Mark doesnt have to see anything that makes him too uncomfortable, then it's fine. Although I do find it alarming since most of it is "MarkxReader" material. :? That makes the whole fanbase look even more like fangirls.
Image

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by AquarianHorse » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:55 am

So I was looking at Mark .gif on deviantart, and I read a comment. He was giving a smug look ;) Anyway one of the comments was:

"IT'S RAPING TIME! XD"

Rape isn't cool. Never cool. Even if you're joking or trying to be cute. Just don't. I know Mark wouldn't like that. No sane person would. Rape would land you in jail, also while you're at it, stop kissing/gropping/etc. him at cons. It's wrong on many levels. Stop calling him daddy too. Especially if you have a thirst for him, that's like having thirst for your own dad. I think I am gonna go vomit now, brb.

Another comment was like "TAKE ME SENPAI!"

Okay, you don't know him personally you're only out for his body, which is pathetic. Even if you find him funny and nice as well YOU STILL DO NOT KNOW HIM. Just stop.

Man I really hate some of these fan girls.

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by ilikecupcakes » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 am

AquarianHorse wrote:So I was looking at a Mark .gif on deviantart, and I read a comment. He was giving a smug look ;) Anyway one of the comments was:

"IT'S RAPING TIME! XD"

Rape isn't cool. Never cool. Even if you're joking or trying to be cute. Just don't. I know Mark wouldn't like that. No sane person would. Rape would land you in jail, also while you're at it, stop kissing him at cons. It's wrong on many levels.

Another comment was like "TAKE ME SENPAI!"

Okay, you don't know him personally you're only out for his body, which is pathetic. Even if you find him funny and nice as well YOU STILL DO NOT KNOW HIM. Just stop.

Man I really hate some of these fan girls.
Comments like that irritate the fuck out of me.
Let a guy say comments like that on a female YouTuber or famous women's pictures and they'll be out for his fucking head.
They say shit like that because they know no one will bat a eye at them because they're "precious little female angels who don't know any better uwu" [emoji58] [emoji58]
They need a slap in the face or a spanking or something from their parents
Image

User avatar
T_f
Talker
Talker
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by T_f » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:58 am

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
T_f wrote:*EDIT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO CREATE A MESS*

I heard rumors on Tumblr about Jack's relationship....can't find the pages now, but I'm also incredibly inept at Tumblr.

I've also seen a small trickle of Mark being shipped with actual girls in response to the video. So...congrats, Mark? :rofl:
The fangirls are always constantly shipping themselves with Mark or shipping him with other Youtubers.

I don't get this concept. Why is it okay for these girls to force the opposite sexuality on both fictional characters and real life people? I bet these are the same kind of girls who if a guy has fantasies about two straight women making out then they're sexist.
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Yeah those girls are really far into fantasy land. News flash sweetie, he doesn't know you, you have no real world knowledge concerning romance much less sex, and your not of legal age! If Mark slept with you, he'd go to jail! And he would not survive in jail!

Also being super crazy and sending death threats to any girl who gets close to him IS NOT going to make him want you! Remember when Mark said those who bully do not belong in his community? Might want to actually listen to that if you love him as much as you claim to.
You're all right of course! What I meant was, it's rare to see him shipped with girls because of how rabid the bullies are. For some reason, it's okay for him to be shipped with guys, but as soon as a girl comes in she's torn to shreds. That's why I was surprised him being shipped with girls is actually happening somewhat calmly.

For now anyway :roll:
Image

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:59 pm

T_f wrote:
You're all right of course! What I meant was, it's rare to see him shipped with girls because of how rabid the bullies are. For some reason, it's okay for him to be shipped with guys, but as soon as a girl comes in she's torn to shreds. That's why I was surprised him being shipped with girls is actually happening somewhat calmly.

For now anyway :roll:
To an extent. It always seems to be on their terms though. Like during the SDCC livestream, a bunch of fangirls in the chat were creating fantasies about Mark going off to have sex with this one volunteer at the booth. But as soon as talk of Mark possibly having a girlfriend came up (back when we thought he was back together with Jess) the fangs came out and they were either saying that it was all lies or that it's not anyone's business.

So one scenario is okay but not the other?

User avatar
Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Kierans » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:53 pm

Oh yeah, I remember that! :rofl: SDCC and all of our speculations and livestream-watching seem like a long time ago.

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by AquarianHorse » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Fans are just weird sometimes D: I wonder if Mark read those fics off of archivesofourown :O I don't like how a few fics (yes I read some), make Mark to seem to be a guy that does things like "friends with benefits thing" or "one night stands". I don't get the darkiplier thing. I know what it's about yeah, but I dunno XD

Chatterbox_380
Talker
Talker
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Chatterbox_380 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:53 pm

AquarianHorse wrote:Fans are just weird sometimes D: I wonder if Mark read those fics off of archivesofourown :O I don't like how a few fics (yes I read some), make Mark to seem to be a guy that does things like "friends with benefits thing" or "one night stands". I don't get the darkiplier thing. I know what it's about yeah, but I dunno XD
I remember while I was at Indy popcon, there was a big markiplier fanfic writer, Molly, who got a video thing from Mark and Jack. I read some of her fan fiction with Mark and Danny and some with her and Mark. They had sexy premises but the lack of pacing lead to her downfall. If you're writing just a ender, then let them fuck. But you want the reader to scream, "Kiss damn it!" Then look at Harry Potter or Rosell fan fiction.

God I have good memories of clicking on all the pages and then logging off of aol so it wouldn't eat the minutes.[emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
*current game I'm playing* Sim3. (Don't judge me!)

10 inch dicks are like communism.

Great in theory,
terrible in real life.

kei
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by kei » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Not a fanfic lover myself, at least not with real people, but I laughed so damn hard when Mark actually responded on a fan's tumblr fic once. I only saw the screencaps, but apparently it was a Septiplier fic and Mark commented something like "what makes you think I'd be the bottom?" :rofl: I can only imagine what the author thought when they saw it. I didn't even believe it was him when I read about it, but other tumblrites confirmed it was.

And @AquarianHorse, I don't get their obsession with Darkiplier either. I liked the "original" version (if that's even a thing) when he first started making creepier videos, but I just don't get the whole OC universe they've created based off of him.
I've made a board you guys can go to whenever GG is down and you want to stay in touch with the Markiplier or Jacksepticeye community. Just don't expect anything fancy. :P
http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com/

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:05 pm

I don't get the Darkiplier obsession or any iplier obsession. It's not an OC if you're basing it on an actual person just with a few tweaks.

And making smut with those characters isn't okay either. Again, it's not an OC. You're basically making smut about Mark, an actual living person, that you changed very slightly to fit your story.

Mark has said in the past that the oversexualization and idol worship of him bothers him. He told fans at a con he doesn't like all the sexual stuff, especially when it's taken seriously. Why do you ignore the fact that he's uncomfortable with it? I thought he was your hero and you respected him as a human being. Was that all a lie? Or is it only okay when you do it?

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by AquarianHorse » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Pretty sad and annoying how they supposedly love and respect him and stuff yet when he says something he doesn't like they do it anyway so I TOTALLY agree :/

Just do fan fiction of you two playing games eating pizza or something or get sucked in a horror game (Someone should get him sucked into Vanish, because we know he loooooves that game ;) )

Also I am not huge into OCs tbh :/ I don't care if other people do it, but eh not my cup of tea :P I don't like anything out of character too much either, (like Jack and Mark um being lovers..just no)

kei
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by kei » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:58 pm

I'm fairly certain they're all of the impression that what they're doing is respectful, or that his silence means their story is fine. :roll: It's amazing what you can convince yourself of if you try hard enough.
I've made a board you guys can go to whenever GG is down and you want to stay in touch with the Markiplier or Jacksepticeye community. Just don't expect anything fancy. :P
http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com/

User avatar
T_f
Talker
Talker
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by T_f » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:20 pm

AquarianHorse wrote:Just do fan fiction of you two playing games eating pizza or something or get sucked in a horror game (Someone should get him sucked into Vanish, because we know he loooooves that game ;) )
I like THIS idea! Think of the cute fluffy things you could do, and still be respectful to the actual person!

Tumblr folks, take notes!! :rofl:
Image

User avatar
DaylightAmy
Learner
Learner
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by DaylightAmy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:38 am

T_f wrote:
AquarianHorse wrote:Just do fan fiction of you two playing games eating pizza or something or get sucked in a horror game (Someone should get him sucked into Vanish, because we know he loooooves that game ;) )
I like THIS idea! Think of the cute fluffy things you could do, and still be respectful to the actual person!

Tumblr folks, take notes!! :rofl:
OMG this is amazing I WOULD READ THIS! And I don't normally read fanfic!
A fine line between women discussing how we hold each other back and holding each other back by discussing each other.

Post Reply

Return to “Markiplier”