We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Markiplier

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Thu May 07, 2015 6:25 pm

kayuhsee wrote:Oh I meant to post this, but the site was down when the video was uploaded but we finally got Mark on Game Grumps! I was surprised that it was Ross and Mark cause I just assumed it would be Arin and him, but I really enjoyed it!



OMG Mark is on his way to being an official Grump!! They spelled his name wrong XD But Ross and Mark make a great duo! Someday Mark should join them on Steam Train!
Image

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Thu May 07, 2015 6:28 pm

elaidara wrote:Hey, long-time lurker here :) I really admire how some of you haven't been afraid to voice your opinions/set yourselves apart from those in the fanbase that worship Mark. You're all super observant too haha

Anyways, I wanted to know your thoughts on his playthrough of the fan-made game.



His playthrough was quite funny but I can tell he was a little offended at the dialogue of his friends. The developers probably meant it in good fun and laughs but yeah. Mark loved the game overall. Someone's making another I hear!
Image

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Thu May 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Chatterbox_380 wrote:I'm not gonna lie. I'm a thirsty bitch who hasn't gotten any since my ex found Jesus again. This shit is like a scavenger hunt and I want to win.

But the search button is shit!!

Also, I wanted to apologize for saying he's getting laid by a fan when he's probably not. He's a cancer and aren't they like needy of love or some shit? Or they need to know the person. I think it's that. Plus, in one of the videos he mentioned something that pertained to his humor and people not liking it. Which makes me think: "Hi Markiplier!!!" *waves*


The struggle huh XD I wish you the best!

As far as **her, he hasn't gotten physical with a fan. Now conversations....not impossible but probable.

The search for that URL is like a needle in haystack XD

Well fame can make a guy 100x more attractive. Some only joined the fandom in hopes they can get some sex action from him , making the fans who actually give a shit look sorta bad.
Image

elaidara
Learner
Learner
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by elaidara » Mon May 11, 2015 11:56 am

handlewithcare wrote:I tried to watch the new fan game but it came off as too pretentious.

I listened Mark play fan game until the end but I felt pretty much the same as you throughout the entire thing. He got teary-eyed and went on about how amazing his fanbase is and how everyone is so supportive. Some of his fans truly are, but he's still refusing to acknowledge the fact that there are millions of fangirls in this "wonderful community" tearing people to shreds and telling them to kill themselves. This has been going on for a long time, so it's not like he's unaware, especially since he's constantly on tumblr, which makes me think he might actually enjoy watching these mostly-underage girls fight over him like a piece of meat. :| It's just sad, at this point.

handlewithcare wrote:I am seriously enjoying his current amnisia costom story. I was so happy to see he was playing it! Finally somthing with some substance.


It's a nice throwback to his early days where he played custom stories and other games like that (Cry of Fear, etc) in almost every video. I don't hate all of the flash game videos he's been playing more often but it's nice to watch a video that's a little deeper and more mature.

User avatar
kayuhsee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1344
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by kayuhsee » Mon May 11, 2015 4:36 pm

handlewithcare wrote: I tried to watch the new fan game but it came off as too pretentious.

I just thought it was really cringey cause he is playing a game...about himself. Also I'm sure a lot of work went into it, but I couldn't sit through the dialogue either.
Image

Chatterbox_380
Talker
Talker
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Chatterbox_380 » Wed May 13, 2015 5:51 pm

I watched the videos of the fan made game and it was okay. I will say that I saw a lot of comments from the makers telling him to look around. This forced others to say it was unfair for them to have hidden shit when the game play was long as hell.
*current game I'm playing* Sim3. (Don't judge me!)

10 inch dicks are like communism.

Great in theory,
terrible in real life.

User avatar
FatPrincess
Talker
Talker
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by FatPrincess » Thu May 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Courtney is such a quirkbot. I haven't watched her in a while. I know she's struggled with an ICD and an eating disorder, so I don't know if 'ol Markimoo would be a good choice for her, based on how he treated his ex.
Image

User avatar
frogert
Informer
Informer
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by frogert » Thu May 14, 2015 7:56 pm

FatPrincess wrote:Courtney is such a quirkbot. I haven't watched her in a while. I know she's struggled with an ICD and an eating disorder, so I don't know if 'ol Markimoo would be a good choice for her, based on how he treated his ex.


We have no clue how he treated his ex or any of his past girlfriends, unless you've dated him, or have some factual evidence to share with us, don't imply that he treated them badly, its just dumb.
Image


"Everyone thought I was being a bitch, when all I was doing was being brutally honest" - Santana Lopez :love2:

elaidara
Learner
Learner
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by elaidara » Fri May 15, 2015 8:58 am

frogert wrote:We have no clue how he treated his ex or any of his past girlfriends, unless you've dated him, or have some factual evidence to share with us, don't imply that he treated them badly, its just dumb.


I believe that we've already covered this issue before. While **she was struggling in the hospital with suicidal thoughts/mental health concerns, Mark was off at Pax.

I agree with FatPrincess; I haven't seen a lot of her videos but it seems like CourtneyPants deserves someone a little more "present".

Chatterbox_380
Talker
Talker
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Chatterbox_380 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:11 am

Okay, which one of you made the markfischbach profile? I noticed it by the Ms. Kailyn Marie that someone has posted on there and I thought of one of you. :?
*current game I'm playing* Sim3. (Don't judge me!)

10 inch dicks are like communism.

Great in theory,
terrible in real life.

User avatar
shyguyflys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by shyguyflys » Fri May 15, 2015 10:57 am

Hey everyone. I've been off for awhile because, quite frankly, I've had bigger fish to fry, concerning college finals and student teaching stuff. I have been lurking from time to time, and I just wanted to say one thing. Could we, perhaps, please stop rehashing old information? We need to try to keep the board fresh with new ideas and information. If you're new here, that's cool. In fact, welcome aboard! However, please read up on all of the old posts before posting. It makes it so much easier on all of us who want to talk about something new and different. :)

Anywho, did anyone see where Mark will be posting weekly vlogs again??
Image

User avatar
Ely
Learner
Learner
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Ely » Fri May 15, 2015 11:56 am

You're not alone, shyguyflys, I've been lurking the board than participating because there is simply no new gossip to talk about Mark nowadays. He's getting better at keeping his life even more private than it already is; although he does slip up from time to time i.e. the whole officially sharing the Grump's office and living space. I'm surprise none of us have been discussing that juicy tidbit, but the people over at the Markiplier and Game Grumps Conspiracy subreddit forums have (even if the Markiplier reddit fans are policing themselves because heaven to god let's not be like the members of this board).

As for Mark's love life, I find it hilarious that people are so infatuated by it. It's clear that Mark, not Markiplier, is not in that part of his life yet. He doesn't want to settle down just yet. His life is just beginning, and getting tied down by a girlfriend/lover/wife will limit him in his career. Why is it so difficult to believe that a guy can have a happy-go-lucky life without being in a romantic relationship? My little brother is 23, and he hasn't had a girlfriend yet nor is he looking. I'm 25, and I haven't had a boyfriend yet. Not looking neither. And I live a happy life without the headache and drama of a romantic relationships (then again, we all know the reason for this obsession over it since one of you has confessed to it).

But, that isn't my issue at the moment. My issue over us rehashing old information (which can be read from page 3 to 25) and bringing up old irrelevant information is due to one thing and one thing alone. People believe we, this board, are responsible for the doxxing and bullying of a previous mod that we believed was his current girlfriend from way back then, so I believe it might be a good idea to move on from the irrelevant people, who are no longer in his life, as they are no longer of importance and stop getting them more followers because it's clear most of her followers are after info as we were, not because they believe they're witty, talented, nor cute. I, personally, don't want to inflate nor deflate their ego or make the whole referring to them turn into a "oh noes the big mean board is being mean to me" as a way to get attention like a certain cosplay youtuber has done in the past. What was her name? SuperMary or something?

Also, shipping Markiplier, not Mark, with other people is fine and he's cool with it as long as it doesn't cross from fantasy to reality, and we don't write up mature rated fanfiction about it because he clearly feels uncomfortable by those. I find it funny how his fans ignore that one simple request of his -- writing mature-rated fanfiction of him. Which, by the way, I don't blame him for because I'd feel extremely uncomfortable about strangers from the internet creating those type of stories too. Especially ones where I'm dating an underage fan. :?

Actually, how are we not discussing this issue along with this one girl over at Twitter who is pretending to be Mark's girlfriend and believes she is dating him just because she send him a few tweets asking him "if they were dating and if he doesn't respond then they are officially dating". I'm extremely surprised about that along with the Twitter drama that happened a month ago about a fan sending Mark overly-sexualized tweets. Along with two porn stars from Twitter sending him tweets to follow them and he'll get free pictures of them. Has no one really mentioned any of that juicy news? That is a lot more interesting than any of this current discussion over the reason we even find him attractive and whatnot.

I'm sorry if this whole post comes off condescending or whatever, but I'm getting a little frustrated by it all. Really frustrated as I originally joined this board to discuss gossip and we haven't done any of that which is disappointing as heck. :sadm:

User avatar
shyguyflys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by shyguyflys » Fri May 15, 2015 12:11 pm

Woah, wait... I didn't even know about the porn star thing! I'll have to check that out. Also, about the crazy girl over on Twitter, I've been lurking off and on, and she just won't stop. Granted, she hasn't gotten major attention yet from the fan girls, I believe. She had some on her case for a little bit from what I remember.
Image

User avatar
Ely
Learner
Learner
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Ely » Fri May 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Only one has noticed her and told her to stop while another has asked her directly about her relationship with Mark which was filled with vague and just "please don't tell on me" tweets. I think for the most part people seem to ignore her or haven't noticed it yet, as you said. Two amateur porn stars over at Twitter have been trying to get Mark to follow them for free pictures. One of them continues to persist, but it seems she also targets people like Angry Grandpa from the Angry Grandpa Show and a few others I don't recognize.

Searching mentions of Markiplier on Twitter is interesting especially when most of the bullying takes place over there now by a clique of fans who believe they're better than the other fans all because Mark has noticed them multiple times, teased them about him calling himself a certain nickname they want him to say, and even gave them a vine shout out to them once (which he did begrudgingly too).

User avatar
Ely
Learner
Learner
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Ely » Fri May 15, 2015 3:08 pm

We never said you can't have an OTP, handlewithcare, because there are a lot of yaoi ships with him already with almost no hetero ships.

My post is mostly for those who keep trying to bring up an irrelevant person who's no longer worth mentioning any longer. Along with feeling irritation over not using this board for pure raw gossip.

I think Mark lives in the same building as the Grumps along with sharing workspace.

User avatar
kayuhsee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1344
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by kayuhsee » Fri May 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Ely wrote:My post is mostly for those who keep trying to bring up an irrelevant person who's no longer worth mentioning any longer. Along with feeling irritation over not using this board for pure raw gossip.

Lmao have fun here then because a lot of threads are just people asking and talking about old information. It's a forum stuff like that happens.
Image

User avatar
skettyburnochurno
Informer
Informer
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:11 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by skettyburnochurno » Sat May 16, 2015 6:22 am

Huh, this is all a real pleasure to return to :roll: :roll: :roll: so many rude responses...

I agree with Ely that there's some seriously juicy gossip to be had--from follow up on the trans blowup, Twitter craziness, to his stupid haircut and so much more. There is plenty to discuss but his sex/love life is what I keep coming back to it seems....

Since some of you are chomping at the bit to rehash old shit, don't let us stop you. Do what you like, you're all free people, just don't expect any of us older posters or certain lurkers to hop in with any tasty info or stand up in defense if you start taking heat. We're off it and are staying off it. And that is ALL I'm going to say about that because frankly I'm annoyed with people here, people elsewhere and with people involved in general.
---------

I've found Mark to be notably obnoxious in a few more recent videos. I took a needed break from him (mostly watching Jack and Jesse these days in terms of lp content) and I'm playing video catch up. Anywho, I won't grill him over it--I will say his new hair is lovely though. In fact, best haircut in a long while. Shorter hair does suit him. I will also say beanie mark makes me want to jump off a bridge. Mark in hats makes me a bad person--they just don't look good. Some are okay....beanie is not.

User avatar
kayuhsee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1344
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by kayuhsee » Sat May 16, 2015 7:52 am

skettyburnochurno wrote:I will also say beanie mark makes me want to jump off a bridge. Mark in hats makes me a bad person--they just don't look good. Some are okay....beanie is not.

Ugh I hate beanies in general. They're so stupid and I hate that it's a trend. Plus with Mark it's so try-hard to get more people to be like "OH MARKIMOO YOU'RE SO HAWT".
Image

User avatar
skettyburnochurno
Informer
Informer
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:11 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by skettyburnochurno » Sun May 17, 2015 7:08 am

Lol with his muscle pics and cute selfies....
1 point for body positivity, -1 point for having come off as a thirst trapper. He will never live it down :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Though, word on the street is he'll be back working the pole soon.....he better be planning on learning some sweet moves. I mean, there was a promise of a routine soooo.......

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Sun May 17, 2015 6:35 pm

Ely wrote:Only one has noticed her and told her to stop while another has asked her directly about her relationship with Mark which was filled with vague and just "please don't tell on me" tweets. I think for the most part people seem to ignore her or haven't noticed it yet, as you said. Two amateur porn stars over at Twitter have been trying to get Mark to follow them for free pictures. One of them continues to persist, but it seems she also targets people like Angry Grandpa from the Angry Grandpa Show and a few others I don't recognize.

Searching mentions of Markiplier on Twitter is interesting especially when most of the bullying takes place over there now by a clique of fans who believe they're better than the other fans all because Mark has noticed them multiple times, teased them about him calling himself a certain nickname they want him to say, and even gave them a vine shout out to them once (which he did begrudgingly too).



Are you talking about those Grand theft chicks who Mark drunk tweeted?? They haven't left him alone since then and keep thirsting after his fucking attention. I mean, I'm not the boss of anyone but it gets annoying seeing them send him rude stuff to get his attention faster....


I'm not trying to be mean 0.0 don't tear me to shreds!
Image

User avatar
Ely
Learner
Learner
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Ely » Mon May 18, 2015 4:51 am

@Gorillaz1236:
Yes, that would be the small group. Believe it or not, those are one of the bullies over at Twitter especially when you tell them something they don't like. Easy enough to ignore though. I just don't agree in their bullying tactics of ganging up on people at times. I just know this clique in particular is best to avoid.

@handlewithcare:
The issue isn't with them getting noticed or spamming because there are worse of their kind and who cares about getting Mark's attention? It's the way they treat other fans whenever someone points out they're "joking" around doesn't sound like it. They can come off extremely rude, not towards just the fans but with Mark as well.

And we aren't bullying them neither. Simply pointing out one issue in this fandom. We didn't say any names nor account info neither. No one would know who they are if they don't have a Twitter, so maybe you should calm down and not name call others nor act as though we're attacking them.

@Everyone:
It seems like Mark went to the animal shelter and movie theatre with his friends yesterday. Not much to say over at that end because I could care less over the pet he'll choose. I find more interesting that his percentage of subscriptions has dropped by a 40% this month on the Youtube charts. What do you guys believe might be the cause of his drop? I think it is a mix of multiple issues like the comments he made towards the trans community and his lack of entertaining content as of late. I admit that I haven't watched any of his videos in over two months because none of them appeal to me. I only watch his videos whenever his tumblr, twitter, or reddit tag explode which hasn't happened at all recently for me. He's a little boring to watch now which disappoints me a bit. :| I used to waste time watching his videos.

User avatar
skettyburnochurno
Informer
Informer
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:11 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by skettyburnochurno » Mon May 18, 2015 5:24 am

Yeah....who's jealous now?? And for what reason--not one person here is fishing for Mark's attention. And why does everyone always jump on the "you're just jealous" wagon when someone has a complaint/criticism over obnoxious behavior--it's illogical. There's nothing "salty" or "jelly" in what either of them said and no attacking was happening. They've got a valid gripe like anyone else. If these two are annoyed with spammers in the community, they have every right to be and frankly your response came off incredibly, incredibly rude.

Ely!!!! You need to do some catch up...I'm on catch up. Are there videos I'd recommend? No! Some recent stuff has been lacking and you're super right about bore factor. But damn it, I try!!!
Hahaha :rofl:

I'm going to vote just like you. Culmination of social/tumblr issues and lame content. Actually, I'm going to also say the fact he's doing sketches as well. It's different, people are overwhelmed, it's a change....haha. That's probably aided as well. He also said he'd pick up on vlogging again, right?? He's been doing just games and cry vlogs for Lord knows how long now--there's too much change haha!!!! Aaaaah!!

I wonder if his affiliation with stuff like fnaf also knocked him. Maybe bunch of people flooded to see that stuff, left and now he doesn't have the lure to hook people like he was.....hmmm......

elaidara
Learner
Learner
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by elaidara » Mon May 18, 2015 7:17 am

skettyburnochurno wrote:I wonder if his affiliation with stuff like fnaf also knocked him. Maybe bunch of people flooded to see that stuff, left and now he doesn't have the lure to hook people like he was.....hmmm......


That's actually a really good theory. He's the "FNAF guy" and now that he finished the series so far I think a lot of his more recent subscribers have no reason to stay. Mark's always been good at racking up the numbers; his 8mil milestone might take longer to reach than he expected if this trend continues.

His videos are getting boring, though. I've been skipping over a lot of his content lately.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Mon May 18, 2015 9:26 am

Ely wrote:@Gorillaz1236:
Yes, that would be the small group. Believe it or not, those are one of the bullies over at Twitter especially when you tell them something they don't like. Easy enough to ignore though. I just don't agree in their bullying tactics of ganging up on people at times. I just know this clique in particular is best to avoid.

@handlewithcare:
The issue isn't with them getting noticed or spamming because there are worse of their kind and who cares about getting Mark's attention? It's the way they treat other fans whenever someone points out they're "joking" around doesn't sound like it. They can come off extremely rude, not towards just the fans but with Mark as well.

And we aren't bullying them neither. Simply pointing out one issue in this fandom. We didn't say any names nor account info neither. No one would know who they are if they don't have a Twitter, so maybe you should calm down and not name call others nor act as though we're attacking them.

@Everyone:
It seems like Mark went to the animal shelter and movie theatre with his friends yesterday. Not much to say over at that end because I could care less over the pet he'll choose. I find more interesting that his percentage of subscriptions has dropped by a 40% this month on the Youtube charts. What do you guys believe might be the cause of his drop? I think it is a mix of multiple issues like the comments he made towards the trans community and his lack of entertaining content as of late. I admit that I haven't watched any of his videos in over two months because none of them appeal to me. I only watch his videos whenever his tumblr, twitter, or reddit tag explode which hasn't happened at all recently for me. He's a little boring to watch now which disappoints me a bit. :| I used to waste time watching his videos.


You are absolutely correct. I myself feel its ok to want marks attention but when you spam him and his fans with rude messages, it gets annoying and gives him further reason to ignore you.


His subs have been going slower since this new drama. But I think that he and his fanbase are sick of all this drama. After the ragingfemenist fiasco, I think Mark was just officially done. It's like when he's on tumblr it's accusation after accusation and his patience is being used up.

In his response I think he was talking to te sjws and fake allies. He says he sees all and likely were aware of them "defending" the trans ladies. Sjws have always been after Mark and he feels they jump into things they don't understand and prod him for it.

You all have to remember, there is no guide on dealing with drama. fame hit him so fast and he's still learning how to deal with this new found "power"

I mean wth all that he's accused of and being called a dick, ass, peice of shit as everything else, would you all be done to? Perhaps not apologizing is his way of surrendering
Image

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Mon May 18, 2015 9:34 am

elaidara wrote:
skettyburnochurno wrote:I wonder if his affiliation with stuff like fnaf also knocked him. Maybe bunch of people flooded to see that stuff, left and now he doesn't have the lure to hook people like he was.....hmmm......


That's actually a really good theory. He's the "FNAF guy" and now that he finished the series so far I think a lot of his more recent subscribers have no reason to stay. Mark's always been good at racking up the numbers; his 8mil milestone might take longer to reach than he expected if this trend continues.

His videos are getting boring, though. I've been skipping over a lot of his content lately.


Well that's the entertainment industry for you. It may not seem like it but he is working his ass of trying to make himself interesting and have more variety to his content.
He's stated many of times his biggest fear is becoming boring. And Mark isn't dumb (he does stupid things but he has a really keen intellect, a bit more than some gives him credit for) he knows that just sitting in front of a cam and playing games won't last too long so he got smart and is trying to be a Jack of all trades instead of just one.

Personally I hope Mark finds his place and keeps this up becuase he really enjoys this. He's not a bad guy at all but he still has growing to do in his life.
Image

Locked

Return to “Markiplier”