Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Taylor Swift

Post Reply
User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:13 am

I don't see how that video or a post someone made from another site proves anything. Whether she likes girls or not, that is pure speculation. I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift, but I'm subscribed to her on youtube and when she has friends that are girls, she seems close to them. That doesn't mean it's in a bisexual way. It just means she really bonds with them. Sure, she might like girls and that would be fine, but I can't see how anyone even connected that song to that girl.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:04 am

I don't dislike Taylor because she's cycled through 'a lot' of guys.

It's because she makes money off of shit talking past relationships with famous men. If anyone ever did the same to her? She'd play the poor helpless victim role.

Image

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:08 am

"Haylor" was all for publicity anyway, though I don't know why he would sign up for that so again, he's at fault too, but come on. She's an attention whore. People would respect you if you were single.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 pm

This bitch is messy as hell. Have ALL OF THE SEATS, Tay-Tay!!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:00 pm

...is overrated. *Please don't kill me*

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 pm

lovebug wrote:...is overrated. *Please don't kill me*


You madam, are correct.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:36 pm

TaylorKnows wrote:
lovebug wrote:...is overrated. *Please don't kill me*


You madam, are correct.

I LOVE YOU BITCHES. ♥♥

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:44 pm

I like her music... Even if it has dumb lyrics sometimes, I think it's catchy.
Personally I don't give a crap about her personal life, but whatever.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:40 am

My friend and I were talking about her last night and she summed up how I feel about her. "I wish her music wasn't so catchy or else I wouldn't give a rat's ass." If I didn't like her music. I probably wouldn't care about her. I really am not a fan of Nicki Minaj's music or personality, so I normally don't have anything to say. But since I listen to Taylor's music, I somehow always end up hearing whatever drama she's going through. :roll:

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 pm

I love her first album, I can relate to every song on it. I stopped liking her when she started turning Pop. I don't consider her country at all anymore, she shouldn't even be able to attend a country music awards show. Once she turned pop her songs became a lot more juvenile. Her songs are relateable, I can give her that, but I can't listen to them without rolling my eyes.

On her appearance, I don't like this whole dirty-blonde-red-tinted hair, it makes her look even more plain. I don't understand how any guy could find her body attractive, she looks like a tall 12 year old girl. Her body is just odd, I have seen skinny girls who look damn sexy but she just looks ew.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:10 am

No talent. All auto tune. But I like her style.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:30 am

She reminds me of Jody Arias. Cold blooded. Very vindictive and mean.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:17 am

She's annoying but the level of hate she is getting at the moment is unbelievable! Historically songwriters rely on relationships and break ups for inspiration. There's no need for grown men to be ganging up on the 'Daily Mail' site calling her a whore and a bunny boiler. When the hate blows up out of all proportion I feel compelled to defend them, even if I didn't like them myself (Halle Berry is another one who gets insane hate for very little reason.)

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:47 am

SallyCinnamon wrote:She's annoying but the level of hate she is getting at the moment is unbelievable! Historically songwriters rely on relationships and break ups for inspiration. There's no need for grown men to be ganging up on the 'Daily Mail' site calling her a whore and a bunny boiler. When the hate blows up out of all proportion I feel compelled to defend them, even if I didn't like them myself (Halle Berry is another one who gets insane hate for very little reason.)

Same here, nothing will make me like someone more than everyone else hating them lol.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:14 am

mameha wrote:I don't dislike Taylor because she's cycled through 'a lot' of guys.

It's because she makes money off of shit talking past relationships with famous men. If anyone ever did the same to her? She'd play the poor helpless victim role.

Image

Image

Exactly. That's so off-putting. Like isn't anything private or sacred in your relationships, Taylor? It's so immature to call out your ex non stop the way she does. How long has it been since they broke up? I've never seen one of her ex boyfriends be the first one to put her on blast (though I could be wrong. I don't keep tabs on her exes). And you got involved with HARRY STYLES. She's hung up on Harry and he's out doing whatever it is that Harry Styles does, but definitely not bitching about an ex.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 am

I don't know why I don't get the british accent :?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:08 am

Diorette wrote:I don't know why I don't get the british accent :?

Because her latest beau was Harry Styles from One Direction, so he's British. It was a very public, very immature, dig at him.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:28 am

Affi wrote:
Diorette wrote:I don't know why I don't get the british accent :?

Because her latest beau was Harry Styles from One Direction, so he's British. It was a very public, very immature, dig at him.


Oh yes, I know that, what I don't get is the british accent there, to me it sounds normal lol not british

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 am

Diorette wrote:
Affi wrote:
Diorette wrote:I don't know why I don't get the british accent :?

Because her latest beau was Harry Styles from One Direction, so he's British. It was a very public, very immature, dig at him.


Oh yes, I know that, what I don't get is the british accent there, to me it sounds normal lol not british


I guess to her...it sounds British...idk lol.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 am

A few days ago in a radio interview, Harry was actually asked about her dig at him and he had nothing but nice things to say about her performance. Compare his response to Taylor who is actually older than him and you can see just how immature she is. :roll:

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:53 am

I wonder how Taylor would react if someone made a song about her like she does all the time

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Incase anyone else is wondering about how immature Taylor is about breaking up with Harry Styles check out what she's doing for her "22" music video. "feels like the perfect night to dress up like hipsters, and make fun of our exes"
Image
Oh and just you wait
Image

Personally, I never loved her music or cared about her. Now, I can't stand her. There's a different side to every relationship, but she makes her exes seem like the bad guys. Smh Taylor.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:03 pm

It's a little bit creepy that Taylor is going so far as to actually dress as Harry, maybe she thinks that it's funny to taunt him like that but I don't (it actually reminds me of an obsessive ex of my own). She's very immature. Harry has balls to say nothing but respectful things about her considering how she is acting, he seems sweet.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Image

Image


Image

She is not sexy.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:07 pm

^ Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... As is sexiness.

Post Reply

Return to “Taylor Swift”