Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Pretty Little Liars - Theories and Spoilers - Part 2

Re: Pretty Little Liars - Theories and Spoilers - Part 2

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:49 am

angelaj0921 wrote:
bgr11229 wrote:Who's heard the news? In season 6B Hannah and calen are no longer Toghter and Hannah is engaged to somebody else

Things like this should go under spoilers. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that, but it seems like the Internet is spiking everything lately.

Well this forums is called theories and spoilers. The video is all over Twitter of the audition

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:51 pm

Have Ash and Tyler ever confirmed whether or not they're together irl?
They certainly have a great chemistry, spend a lot of time together and are very affectionate in their snapchat and instagram pics. But I know Ash has been on/off with Ryan Good for a pretty long time, so I can't work out if they just play up to the Haleb thing for the fans or if there is more to it.
I hope there is though, they make such an awesome couple! :tu: <3

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm

vivaglam wrote:Have Ash and Tyler ever confirmed whether or not they're together irl?
They certainly have a great chemistry, spend a lot of time together and are very affectionate in their snapchat and instagram pics. But I know Ash has been on/off with Ryan Good for a pretty long time, so I can't work out if they just play up to the Haleb thing for the fans or if there is more to it.
I hope there is though, they make such an awesome couple! :tu: <3

I believe Ashley denied them being an item. They are pretty cute irl, although Haleb does nothing for me in the show.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:34 am

I'm kind of over Haleb to be honest. For the last season their relationship seems to just be Caleb getting overly involved with finding out who A is, and Hanna yelling at him for it, lol.

As far as the 6A finale, I was hugely disappointed simply because I never cared much about CeCe's character. She didn't seem to be important to the show aside from showing up and being a bit of a bitch occasionally. I wanted A to be someone who was a big part of the show and the Liars' lives.

Tbh I would have been happy with the Ezra reveal a second time around, lol.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:07 am

Weren't they dating a few years ago like when Tyler first came into PLL or was that just magazines making it up?

Haleb bores me to be honest. I'm a total Ezria girl but Haleb just seems to be a constant circle of Caleb trying to find who A is and Hanna getting annoyed about it and that's it where as the other relationships have other things outside of "A"

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:38 am

None of the couples are interesting. I think Caleb and Hanna are my favorite because their relationship makes the most sense. They are all so boring

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:28 pm

I'd prefer Spoby to break up rather than Haleb

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm

TrixieMattel wrote:I'd prefer Spoby to break up rather than Haleb

agreed, everything about spencer and toby annoys me to no end. Plus I just don't like Spencer in general

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:07 am

^I don't like Spencer and Toby together because I don't think Toby has any redeeming qualities. But I'm curious, why don't you like Spencer?

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:18 pm

july111 wrote:^I don't like Spencer and Toby together because I don't think Toby has any redeeming qualities. But I'm curious, why don't you like Spencer?

she's just kind of gotten on my nerves since the beginning lol, that and she flirts with every guy that will give her the time of day despite being with Toby.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:56 am

Any bets on who the wedding is for? i guessed Hanna but she was wearing guest clothing

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am

sorry to be such a lazy bum, but I can't find what you're referring to. When have they shown a wedding?

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:06 am

july111 wrote:sorry to be such a lazy bum, but I can't find what you're referring to. When have they shown a wedding?
Snapchat and someone cast and crew have taken pictures of a wedding set. I think it was Ashleys snapchat which showed her filming the the wedding but she was wearing guest clothing. A lot of people think its Arias parents re marrying or a flashback to Ali's Wedding

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:36 am

Ooo I need to add some of the snapchats!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:15 am

Ahsley's snapchats annoys me so much. There are a ton of videos of her just staring at herself in the screen, idk it just seems kind of vain to me. I always thought she had more personality than that.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:45 am

vivaglam wrote:Ahsley's snapchats annoys me so much. There are a ton of videos of her just staring at herself in the screen, idk it just seems kind of vain to me. I always thought she had more personality than that.
She's the only one i don't follow on social media because of that

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:53 pm

vivaglam wrote:Ahsley's snapchats annoys me so much. There are a ton of videos of her just staring at herself in the screen, idk it just seems kind of vain to me. I always thought she had more personality than that.
Well her and Shay seem really close... and Shay's like that. Why am I not surpised

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:54 am

Anybody know what happened with the guy who plays Lorenzo? There seems to be some drama because he said something (I think it's about Emison but not sure) that upset fans, then all the were spamming the shows producers trying to get him fired. Then I read about a week aha that he's fired from the show.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:35 am

angelaj0921 wrote:Anybody know what happened with the guy who plays Lorenzo? There seems to be some drama because he said something (I think it's about Emison but not sure) that upset fans, then all the were spamming the shows producers trying to get him fired. Then I read about a week aha that he's fired from the show.

"He was a little bit of a perv on instagram. He posted a screencap of the "you made me soup" scene and the caption said something like "now rub my back and i'm giving it up, you know who you are" Some people thought it was offensive/pervy towards Sasha, Sasha's boyfriend tweeted a snarky comment to Travis, so I am assuming that Sasha didn't like it herself. Her best friend started blasting him on twitter too. Then he wrote huge rants on instagram about people not taking jokes and how he dislikes the pll fans now and everything.
Then a little later he posted another picture with a man and woman in a car holding hands over the gear stick and the caption was "this could be us, but i'd put your hand on my dick"
People didn't like how he was acting so started a petition. I am guessing some of the cast didn't like what he did though because I don't honestly think TPTB would listen to a petition without something else serious happening."

Apprently thats what happened

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:20 am

^ Dannggg, I had no idea!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:18 am

I wonder whose wedding it is. I dont care much for Haleb mostly cause they don't seem to either!!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:00 am

Does anyone here find it weird that Lucy almost never appears in other people's snaps? Shay and Ash seem to be very close and they snap together a lot, and they include Troian pretty often as well. But Lucy is like not even there most times. Maybe Lucy doesn't like to be featured on snapchat?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:54 am

Okay forget what I said, she was in their snaps today! Maybe I'm only imagining things! Haha

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Can anyone tell me where I could watch season 6 ep 1 online?

I just recently got into pll and finally got through season 5 but I can't find season 6 beginning episodes anywhere :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:09 am

laceandspikes wrote:Can anyone tell me where I could watch season 6 ep 1 online?

I just recently got into pll and finally got through season 5 but I can't find season 6 beginning episodes anywhere :(

Netflix.

Return to “Pretty Little Liars”