Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Pretty Little Liars - Theories and Spoilers

Re: Pretty Little Liars - Theories and Spoilers

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:50 am

Best pic I can find, but here's what Wren drew. A few others who have been known to draw are Toby (in the first season) and Noel Khan (first season as well)

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Man, I always forget about Noel...

Another tidbit from last night is we now know Bethany was 3 years older than Alison and the girls when she died. So if she has a twin, they'd have to be around 21 now.

Ok. I'm done playing super sleuth.
For now :D

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm

xyz wrote:well if she is related to wren could she be older than him? bc in the pic the lil girl seems older than the lil boy being tossed in the air.

I didn't think that drawing was of his childhood. It's either make believe, a drawing of a patients family, or a drawing of what he'd like to happen in his future. He's much older than Bethany Young would be, so that couldn't be them in the drawing if they were siblings- not saying they still couldn't be related. That's just not them in the picture. Arias the only one with a younger brother.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:42 pm

VeronicaSawyer wrote:Wait what? Wren is supposed to be 24? Da fuq...he's already practicing medicine! He wouldn't even be done with med school yet, lol. This damn show and its ridiculous plot holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you know.. Wilden was first in class of 1991, but later a senior when Melissa was in HS. Dis show.
Though, I guess Wren could have graduated early or something.. :roll:

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:42 pm

xyz wrote:So Tonight's Epi
* toby was in the hospital the whole time?
* wasn't it kinda strange that caleb seemed to be the only one to visit him
* travis looks a lil suspicious...but he is prolly just jealous
* why does Ali try to get the girls to do things behind the other girls' backs?
* glad they are looking into shana now..
*Bethany- Mrs. D- Eddie connection
* who has ali been calling besides noel?
* i actually LOVED that A done some action instead of playing head games like usual
* Ali was wearing a yellow shirt when she got buried & she was wearing a yellow scarf tonight when she got choked
* I feel like she knows who it is
* more connections to Ali and Tippy the bird..one of those tumblrs should look into that again
* Aria going undercover in Radley? this is gonna be a fail
* Did it look like A was fixing their hair after adjusting their glasses at the end?
* So A is gonna be at Bethany's funeral?
* A prolly killed her too

I agree Toby is so dang sketchy, and so is Caleb. Although, I hope Caleb is still good. I've always wanted him to be the one good character.
Here's a pretty in depth Toby is Big A theory. It also makes a connection between him and Bethany. At this point, it's still pretty much speculation because we don't know much about Bethany.
http://analyzinga.com/post/91905515362/toby-is-big-a-follower-submission-theory

Also a lot of people on tumblr are saying that Black Veil looks manly, as in a cross-dresser. Which could be totally true because they are pretty flat-chested and have a boyish shape. who knows! That would be a good twist.

QurikyDuck wrote:
Okay hold up I've forgotten who sydney is ,eek im sorry. There's so many damn characters and when they leave/die I tend to forget about them! I only remember a few long lost characters haha. Um when I think of Sydney I think of the film 'scream' LOL

. Can't remember the name of it but theyre pretty old for this series

Sydney is the new girl on the swim team that is trying to get Emily to train her. She's is also working with Jenna and Mona. Actually all of the actors is high school are much older than their characters except for Sasha (Ali) I think Shay Mitchell is 27 so she's about ten years older than the character she's playing. But, that's how it is on shows like this usualy. The actors are rarely the same age as their characters. The actress who plays Paige used to be on that show Ned's Declassified School Survival guide on Nickelodeon.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Forgot to add this in my last post. I think the reason that Wren isn't as invloved with the show is because the actor works on another show. I think if he wasn't they would have without a doubt set him up as "A." Hopefully, he'll become more available because I like his character. Also, is anybody else more afraid of "A" in this season? When Mona was playing "A" I wasn't as scared because they didn't seem like the type of person who would kill anybody. But, after seeing the "A" that shot Ezra and tried to strangle Ali, you could tell how much rage they have. And, the fact that they blew up a house just shows how freaking deranged they are. Although some people think A set that up, because that's where A's lair was and they wanted to destroy the evidence. Who knows.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:17 pm

xyz wrote:Wren could still be A..since A usually doesn't make full on appearances that we are aware of..so if the actor were to free up it would prolly be easy to add him back in as A or tie him to everything or w/e. You never know he could be A and melissa could be black veil lol.

Agreed! I'm totally rooting for wren to be A as weird as that sounds. I could 100% see Toby being A because he has the most motive to torture all the girls. A lot of the A suspects have motive against one or two, but he has motive against all of them. However, I think it would just be so sick and twisted for him to be A considering how much the girls trust him and how much Spencer loves him. The only hole I see in him being A is that he was receiving texts from A about his mom. If he is uber A then why would he be getting texts like that? Wouldn't he already know? I'm sure that if he was A that could be even more motive for him if he actually knew what happened to his mom.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 pm

angelaj0921 wrote:
xyz wrote:Wren could still be A..since A usually doesn't make full on appearances that we are aware of..so if the actor were to free up it would prolly be easy to add him back in as A or tie him to everything or w/e. You never know he could be A and melissa could be black veil lol.

Agreed! I'm totally rooting for wren to be A as weird as that sounds. I could 100% see Toby being A because he has the most motive to torture all the girls. A lot of the A suspects have motive against one or two, but he has motive against all of them. However, I think it would just be so sick and twisted for him to be A considering how much the girls trust him and how much Spencer loves him. The only hole I see in him being A is that he was receiving texts from A about his mom. If he is uber A then why would he be getting texts like that? Wouldn't he already know? I'm sure that if he was A that could be even more motive for him if he actually knew what happened to his mom.

Oooh- I forgot about his mom! So both his mom and Bethany were at Radley and ended up dead. And now there are drawings of Mrs. Dilaurentis with some monster by her. And she is also dead.
Again- the evidence is still building against either Toby or Wren. If there are two big A's, which I suspect, I still think one of them is Cece.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Finally caught up! (Started 3 weeks ago) Sorry if this has already been previously discussed, but what was the point of Jenna getting the surgery so she can see for a few episodes, only to have her lose her vision again. And moving off to New York? Is WB just cutting of characters like the vampire diariaries?

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Bae wrote:Finally caught up! (Started 3 weeks ago) Sorry if this has already been previously discussed, but what was the point of Jenna getting the surgery so she can see for a few episodes, only to have her lose her vision again. And moving off to New York? Is WB just cutting of characters like the vampire diariaries?

Jenna is still part of the show and will continue to be. She just won't be on every episode. I'm also confused though why they made her blind again. Maybe she's not really blind who knows.
JillyBean08 wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:

Oooh- I forgot about his mom! So both his mom and Bethany were at Radley and ended up dead. And now there are drawings of Mrs. Dilaurentis with some monster by her. And she is also dead.
Again- the evidence is still building against either Toby or Wren. If there are two big A's, which I suspect, I still think one of them is Cece.

I'm curious why you think CeCe is Big A. I haven't read that many theories on her. I know most people suspect her of red coat, but then again red coat and A might be the same person.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:59 pm

This show just needs to end. Ever since Ali got back it's gotten even worse. I think it was far better when she was missing.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:01 am

And the girls need to just stop associating with Ali altogether like it's clearly her fault that they were dragged into this mess in the first place and now she's dragging them down even more

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:50 am

I'm curious why you think CeCe is Big A. I haven't read that many theories on her. I know most people suspect her of red coat, but then again red coat and A might be the same person.[/quote]

I think the fact that we know so little about Cece is part of why I'm suspicious. After all, we didn't know much about Shauna, and she ended up working against Ali.
From the beginning I didn't trust Cece, and wouldn't be surprised if she was both red coat and A.
It's pretty convenient that she scammed the plane ticket off of Ali and has been gone. And just like that, the A stuff stopped(obviously the girls thought it was because Shauna was dead). Now A is back...who has been gone that could come back? Cece and Wren.
And she just looked incredibly satisfied and devious in that scene going though airport security.

McNewbie

Post by McNewbie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:54 am

Emily is getting more annoying every episode

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:32 am

Yes^

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:21 am

JillyBean08 wrote:

I'm curious why you think CeCe is Big A. I haven't read that many theories on her. I know most people suspect her of red coat, but then again red coat and A might be the same person.

I think the fact that we know so little about Cece is part of why I'm suspicious. After all, we didn't know much about Shauna, and she ended up working against Ali.
From the beginning I didn't trust Cece, and wouldn't be surprised if she was both red coat and A.
It's pretty convenient that she scammed the plane ticket off of Ali and has been gone. And just like that, the A stuff stopped(obviously the girls thought it was because Shauna was dead). Now A is back...who has been gone that could come back? Cece and Wren.
And she just looked incredibly satisfied and devious in that scene going though airport security.[/quote]
Yeah CeCe, Wren, and Jason. One of the reasons I suspect Wren and Jason is because somebody has to be older, and somebody has to have money to fund all the stuff that A has been doing. I know CeCe is older, but as far as we know she isn't rich.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:41 am

Weird- That last post was mine but it posted it as Angela....weird :? Anyway, that's my Cece theory :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:25 am

xyz wrote:it looks like angela tried to quote you and respond but it got messed up somehow! :) there's a lil extra below your theory which im pretty sure is her response!

Thanks! I see it now!
GG has been so wonky lately I guess I just assume something else strange has happened!!

And Angela- I totally agree. That's my list of potential culprits, too.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:29 pm

angelaj0921 wrote:
JillyBean08 wrote:

And she just looked incredibly satisfied and devious in that scene going though airport security.

Yeah CeCe, Wren, and Jason. One of the reasons I suspect Wren and Jason is because somebody has to be older, and somebody has to have money to fund all the stuff that A has been doing. I know CeCe is older, but as far as we know she isn't rich.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:30 pm

JillyBean08 wrote:
xyz wrote:it looks like angela tried to quote you and respond but it got messed up somehow! :) there's a lil extra below your theory which im pretty sure is her response!

Thanks! I see it now!
GG has been so wonky lately I guess I just assume something else strange has happened!!

And Angela- I totally agree. That's my list of potential culprits, too.

Yes, sorry about that. Somehow I messed it up, but I fixed it now.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:17 am

xyz wrote:Tonight's Epi
ok so i was pretty distracted tonight so i might've forgot some stuff
*eddie & ezra seem pretty close..
*eddie seems to already know aria??
* definite connection with bethany, Mrs. D, A, &Toby..but where do ali & the liars fit in??
*hanna is turning into aria & an alcoholic
* caleb still looks so cute
* sydney sure is making her rounds
* glad spencer is getting ahead on figuring out melissa's secret but weird that ezra indirectly tld her to leave it alone
* Ali is playing games as usual
* what was ali doing at spencer's?
* wonder if she was going to meet eddie?
*weird that A didn't txt all the liars
* it seems that txt had to have come from syd, jenna, mona, or anyone else they might have tld about the convo between hanna & syd.
* it looks like A is pinning them against each other now
* next week looks pretty interesting

Yep,that's basically it :)
I'm not really liking Hanna's cliche transformation. But they always need at least one of them to be the weakest link so...
At this point I'm wondering what the dynamic is of Toby and Jenna- I can't remember if they are half siblings or step siblings...and considering how much it seems Mrs. D got around, I wonder if one of them is hers...
Regardless, this is such a hot mess. But I can't stop watching. Aria hiding under the bed? Oh man... And I love how they didn't show how she got out.
Next week does look pretty good.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:42 am

I might be blanking but who the heck is Ella & Zach!?! Or is that some ploy to scare Emily since it was addressed to her mother?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:59 am

berryfrezh wrote:I might be blanking but who the heck is Ella & Zach!?! Or is that some ploy to scare Emily since it was addressed to her mother?

Ella is Aria's mom, and Zack is the Rear Window Brew dude with the pastries.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Oh duh! Haven't seen them this season so out of sight, out of mind.

What was girl's name that Aria's dad had an affair with? Wasn't she speculated to be A at one point? Is she dead? Or just out of the running for possibly being A?

Ugh. Also, why is no one even slightly suspcious of Sydney? She is def the one that sent the text but left Hannah out. She is new and really nosy. The liars suspect everyone of everything but are not even batting an eye at a new girl who seems to be extremely obsessed with Jenna.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:44 pm

berryfrezh wrote:Oh duh! Haven't seen them this season so out of sight, out of mind.

What was girl's name that Aria's dad had an affair with? Wasn't she speculated to be A at one point? Is she dead? Or just out of the running for possibly being A?

Ugh. Also, why is no one even slightly suspcious of Sydney? She is def the one that sent the text but left Hannah out. She is new and really nosy. The liars suspect everyone of everything but are not even batting an eye at a new girl who seems to be extremely obsessed with Jenna.

Her name was Meredith Sorenson, and she was batshit cray. Remember she drugged Aria? Idk where she is now, but i'm guessing she was shipped off to a mental institute or something.. LOL. I know people who think she was/is A, or at least co-operated with A.

Omg, Sydney is soooo suspicious. I'm not a fan. Especially the way she "targeted" Emily, and Hanna in the new episode.
I think someone mentioned a few pages back about Sydney "mirroring"/being a twin for Jenna or something, which is really interesting to me!

Return to “Pretty Little Liars”