We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

NinaUnderArrest Part5

Kady99
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NinaUnderArrest Part5

Post by Kady99 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Oohbuddy wrote:
TheDrama187 wrote:
Oohbuddy wrote:I ain't no snitch.... This is a gossip site not a fraud reporting site.... Plus I'm in Canada I could care less.
It wasn't about snitching it was about doing what is right. Like I said I know not everyone agrees with my decision. She is never held responsible for her actions. After everything that went down she STILL decided to lie and committed another felony.

My tax dollars are not going towards her receiving a free attorney when she is more than capable of paying for her own.

If by some reason she can't maybe she needs to trade in her car for a more reasonably priced one and control her spending then she can afford an attorney.
It's not a felony.... It says right on the form it's a misdemeanor of the 1st degree... The fact you thought it was a felony knowing she has 2 other felony charges against her... Even I know you get 3 strikes in the states. I'm all for spilling the tea.... But in my opinion I think you crossed a line asking others to call it in... What you want to do towards Nina to get her put in jail is your business but instigating others to do the same on this forum is unnessacary
If you don't live in the United Stated then your money is not going to people like Nina. It has nothing to do with being a snitch.

It also has nothing to do with the three strike law. Why should any of us have to pay for someone's defense if they can afford to pay for it?? Besides that, SHE though it was wrong and reported it herself. I did not read anywhere her asking others to join in. It's her right as a tax payer to question and report fraud.

Like I said before, if Ninas not lying good for her. It will be investigated and dropped. If she is..she will be forced to pay for her own defense and be given a hefty fine and MAYBE jail time. If she has someone GIVING her money for all these gifts, traveling, what ever..I'm sure they will have no problem helping her I her time of need. Since I doubt that's true, it's not my problem she wasted all her money and can't afford an attorney. And I don't see why it should be the tax payers in Flordias responsibility either.

ami10479
Informer
Informer

Post by ami10479 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:13 pm

I came back on here hoping this conversation was over.

Right now point blank this was a place that we came to when we wanted to be entertained. Not to come AND completely dissect someone's life and interfere with their legal issues... What's next, swab Nina ass hole for DNA...

I Beg you guys... Let's move on to the next conversation.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

TheDrama187
Learner
Learner

Post by TheDrama187 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:19 pm

This is the last I will say about it as I don't want us to argue, that wasn't my intention.

I feel I did the right thing. She lied to receive a free attorney at the tax payers expense while she spends money like it is going out of style. Like I said if I had been arrested and filled out the form truthfully I would not receive a public defender. If I have to follow the rule of law why shouldn't she?

I respect everyone's opinion on the matter and in no way wanted this to turn into an argument. If I could do it over I would have posted the info, and not put up the S.A. # and kept it to myself that I reported her.

<3

Nicetimeetyou
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicetimeetyou » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:28 pm

TheDrama187 wrote:Ok, after being transferred 3 times I talked with someone. I told them why I was calling, I gave them the street address to the home in Texas that's in her name, I gave them her YouTube channel and told them she does in fact have a vehicle. They said they would look into it and asked me for my name and number and I gave it to them.

She filled out the paperwork and signed it, she can't say she made a mistake. I don't feel bad about doing it. She is a lying con artist, scamming her way through life.

Are you looking for praise?? You are DISGUSTING. Literally no better then the person you are ripping apart. How dare you invade her personal life like that. This is REALITY not cyber world, woman. First off, her mother lives in that home not Nina, she is virtually homeless, secondly, that car she probably has ZERO equity in, and third, who the frick knows whom is paying for her nails...certainly not YOU!! Nina is not a good person, but my God you are an AWFUL human for what you've done. Seriously, live in the real world. GET A LIFE! :(

isabelalala101
Learner
Learner

Post by isabelalala101 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:17 pm

This forum is starting to be completely hypocritical. Ya'll pick and choose what is off limits as well. i personally wouldn't do it either but she lives in Florida and felt that that is wtf she wanted to do! If Nina wanted her life completely private then she'd stop telling all her damn business. And dissect someone's life? that's all that goes on here and Ami you don't consider it interfering with someone's life when you make statements to someone's ex husband on twitter and comments on Malilu and other peoples instagram page which in your words you consider is spilling "tea"? Everyone is on this forum because we're talking about someone's business that's not ours so to call the girl out like that was unnecessary.

ami10479
Informer
Informer

Post by ami10479 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:28 pm

isabelalala101 wrote:This forum is starting to be completely hypocritical. Ya'll pick and choose what is off limits as well. i personally wouldn't do it either but she lives in Florida and felt that that is wtf she wanted to do! If Nina wanted her life completely private then she'd stop telling all her damn business. And dissect someone's life? that's all that goes on here and Ami you don't consider it interfering with someone's life when you make statements to someone's ex husband on twitter and comments on Malilu and other peoples instagram page which in your words you consider is spilling "tea"? Everyone is on this forum because we're talking about someone's business that's not ours so to call the girl out like that was unnecessary.
It really cute how you chose to single me out..

Yes I do think there's a line.. Cause you know what? There's nothing that I've said or done one this forum that I wouldn't say to Ninas face. There's nothing I have said here that I am ashamed of...

Contributing to someone's demise and interfering in someone's legal issues is seriously fucked up...

So no.. I'm far from ever being a hypocrite....

Take a seat or two please...

PiinkLiiar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PiinkLiiar » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:36 pm

You guys attacking her is wrong, you all sound like a bunch of Nina's Kisses defending Nina's ass. She's the one who LIED to the Court! Which is highly illegal! You can actually get in trouble yourself if you do not report fraud and know about it because it's not reporting a crime. The chick did what she did so how does it concern you guys? You can sit here talking trash about Nina, getting into Nina's personal business that she herself is airing out her damn self? She lied on public records, it's there even the damn judge himself knows Nina has a job. She the damn fool who lied. For real Y'all take several seats. What's done is done.
<3 Stay Classy <3

isabelalala101
Learner
Learner

Post by isabelalala101 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:42 pm

I'm glad you find it cute since being the forum bully seems to be all you have going for yourself on here and it's not called singling you out its standing up for someone's opinion. You don't have to agree with her but you coming on here with your little slick ass comments every time someone doesn't agree with you is getting old and tired. She already said you don't have to agree with her. Anyways you're dismissed :roll:

ami10479
Informer
Informer

Post by ami10479 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:45 pm

You know what this shit is getting personal.. If there's some short term memory going on here. Scroll back to my original post and read the ones that came after... I was far from rude, disrespectful or attacked any one. I simply stated that I felt it was wrong to report Nina. It made me feel uncomfortable and I wanted no part of it...

PhantomMuse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PhantomMuse » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Nicetimeetyou wrote:
TheDrama187 wrote:Ok, after being transferred 3 times I talked with someone. I told them why I was calling, I gave them the street address to the home in Texas that's in her name, I gave them her YouTube channel and told them she does in fact have a vehicle. They said they would look into it and asked me for my name and number and I gave it to them.

She filled out the paperwork and signed it, she can't say she made a mistake. I don't feel bad about doing it. She is a lying con artist, scamming her way through life.

Are you looking for praise?? You are DISGUSTING. Literally no better then the person you are ripping apart. How dare you invade her personal life like that. This is REALITY not cyber world, woman. First off, her mother lives in that home not Nina, she is virtually homeless, secondly, that car she probably has ZERO equity in, and third, who the frick knows whom is paying for her nails...certainly not YOU!! Nina is not a good person, but my God you are an AWFUL human for what you've done. Seriously, live in the real world. GET A LIFE! :(

Why is everyone picking at Drama....you know she has every right to call in her concern.It's is up to the department she called the report into , to decide wether to look into to the matter, and there is no need to say poor Nina or we don't know what her situation is blah blah,,,because if what she claimed on the report is true then .....Then Drama's call is just that a call that lead's to the case being closed either in Ninas favor or landing her in more hot water. If you are a US citizen you have a right to protect your's and other interest and wellbeing....without that right...then we should have to pay taxes or abide by any laws! Further more if Ninas info on that paper work is true....who are these 7 dependents? her other personalities ....Bobbie, Nina,Denisse...ummmm were missing 4 more :rofl:
Anyway...I didn't chime in to further piss anyone off but rather point out if you live and pay your dues in the US....it is your right and duty not to turn a blind eye to things that effect us all. Next
# but that's just my little mind

isabelalala101
Learner
Learner

Post by isabelalala101 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:51 pm

PiinkLiiar wrote:You guys attacking her is wrong, you all sound like a bunch of Nina's Kisses defending Nina's ass. She's the one who LIED to the Court! Which is highly illegal! You can actually get in trouble yourself if you do not report fraud and know about it because it's not reporting a crime. The chick did what she did so how does it concern you guys? You can sit here talking trash about Nina, getting into Nina's personal business that she herself is airing out her damn self? She lied on public records, it's there even the damn judge himself knows Nina has a job. She the damn fool who lied. For real Y'all take several seats. What's done is done.

Thank You!!!!

ami10479
Informer
Informer

Post by ami10479 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:11 pm

isabelalala101 wrote:I'm glad you find it cute since being the forum bully seems to be all you have going for yourself on here and it's not called singling you out its standing up for someone's opinion. You don't have to agree with her but you coming on here with your little slick ass comments every time someone doesn't agree with you is getting old and tired. She already said you don't have to agree with her. Anyways you're dismissed :roll:
I was gonna drop it but really forum Bully... How so..?
& that's all I have going for myself..

I in no way disrespected you or name called.. you are really out of line..

That whole bully shit isn't cool..

Who have I bullied here??? Feel free to speak up,... If I ever was out of line or rude to anyone here I publicly apologized directly on this forum..

myfriendknows
Learner
Learner

Post by myfriendknows » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Really it's against forum rules to post people private information that they have not leaked themselves. I was very respectful at saying I didn't agree with what Drama did, and then I kept it moving. By no means does it mean I am being a Nina kiss ass, cause I'm not. I just felt that it's not my business to report. What we all do here is gossip, speculate, and form theories and share opinions which is what this site was made for. We have enjoyed and respected each other's opinions thus far why change now. Ok some of us think that a line was crossed and some of us don't but there is no need to attack each other at all. We can all agree to disagree and keep it moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicetimeetyou
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicetimeetyou » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:27 pm

Get a life. Seriously. Read your post, step back a moment, and realize this is the INTERNET. Nobody is going to get in trouble for not reporting Nina. First off, if you have that much of a need to report Nina, you have an unhealthy OBSESSION with her, and you don't live in the real world. Second, you DO NOT KNOW HER FINANCES. Do you know if she has filed for bankruptcy in the past 6 weeks? Do you know if she is in the process of turning over the house to her mother? Do you know what is required for financial aid? Do you know if filling for financial aid is a stall tactic? Do you know anything? No, you do not.

FYI I am not one of Nina's "Kisses", in fact I can't stand her ghetto ass

Nicetimeetyou
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicetimeetyou » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:28 pm

PiinkLiiar wrote:You guys attacking her is wrong, you all sound like a bunch of Nina's Kisses defending Nina's ass. She's the one who LIED to the Court! Which is highly illegal! You can actually get in trouble yourself if you do not report fraud and know about it because it's not reporting a crime. The chick did what she did so how does it concern you guys? You can sit here talking trash about Nina, getting into Nina's personal business that she herself is airing out her damn self? She lied on public records, it's there even the damn judge himself knows Nina has a job. She the damn fool who lied. For real Y'all take several seats. What's done is done.
Get a life. Seriously. Read your post, step back a moment, and realize this is the INTERNET. Nobody is going to get in trouble for not reporting Nina. First off, if you have that much of a need to report Nina, you have an unhealthy OBSESSION with her, and you don't live in the real world. Second, you DO NOT KNOW HER FINANCES. Do you know if she has filed for bankruptcy in the past 6 weeks? Do you know if she is in the process of turning over the house to her mother? Do you know what is required for financial aid? Do you know if filling for financial aid is a stall tactic? Do you know anything? No, you do not.

FYI I am not one of Nina's "Kisses" in fact I can't stand her ghetto ass

Bremen
Talker
Talker

Post by Bremen » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Ever since this huge Nina drama came up this thread has gotten messy as hell, and it's not even fun for me to post here anymore. Everyone here used to get along fine, and now people are getting banned and arguing over petty shit. People keep starting arguments and making personal digs at one another. Certain mods are irritating the hell out of me, and I don't want things to escalate any further for them to show up again.

Just agree to disagree and keep it moving. The ganging up and calling out is so unnecessary.

isabelalala101
Learner
Learner

Post by isabelalala101 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:31 pm

I'm not out of line I'm stating my opinion in which I am able to do so. And i'm really not trying to keep going back and forth I said what I said and I meant it. And for instance on the last forum someone had to say something to you because you were getting hype about something that happened on Periscope. It had nothing to do with you but you automatically got snippy and later apologized and again like I said what you just said to that other girl like " oh were still talking about this" blah blah blah then had the nerve to say you were uncomfortable. No one tied you down and forced you to log onto a GOSSIP forum. The point me and a few of the people up top are trying to say is we're never going to agree with people on here 100
% but that's messed up to make her feel wrong for what she felt in her heart was right and doing so in a rude way. But it is what it is we can agree to disagree...

PiinkLiiar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PiinkLiiar » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Nicetimeetyou wrote:

FYI I am not one of Nina's "Kisses" in fact I can't stand her ghetto ass
FYI I wasnt the one who even reported Nina. Another thing is I really don't have an opinion on the matter. I'm just saying that people need to chill the hell out and move on. What's done is done I'm sick of reading people responding the the girl who reported Nina and being rude. This isn't what GG is about we're not supposed to be flaming other Gossipers...
<3 Stay Classy <3

Kitty10114
Learner
Learner

Post by Kitty10114 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Hello everyone!! I hope my translation made sense yesterday...

Anyway, if anyone was curious as to how nemo's mom felt about meghan's claims... here are some of her responses:

Also does anyone remember how Nina used to hold her mom in such high regard when speaking about her? I wonder if she has called her...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Miley, what's good?"- Nicki Minaj

gnar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gnar » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:15 pm

anytime i read any response from her mom i feel like its just
lies
lies
lies
lies
lies
lies
1 grain of truth
lies

LovelyLemon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LovelyLemon » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 pm

We are all adults here who enjoy some gossip. It is supposed to be entertaining and fun. Let's just agree to disagree and move on! Drama has been nothing but kind in her replies to people. And has also stated she respects everyone's opinions. So let's respect hers. I can see both sides to the argument. And at the end of the day everyone should do what they believe is the right thing to do :) plus, no point in crying over spilled milk. The thing being talked about is already done.

I joined this site only yesterday because I have been watching these forums. I like watching YouTube, and I think it is obvious to a lot of the Audience when someone isn't very nice irl behind that camera. None of my friends watch YouTube, so I thought it would be fun to get to gossip with others that do.

So lets all move on :) on snap chat nina keeps singing. Lord Jesus please don't let her start posting singing videos like her acting ones.

LovelyLemon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LovelyLemon » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Sorry double posted. Guru gossip has been slow and glitchy on me all day. Anybody else?

Return to “NinaUnrated”