We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

TheLavigne'sStagedLife part 2

kisses
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheLavigne'sStagedLife part 2

Post by kisses » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:25 am

dee looks extremely tired in this vlog even though jerry said she got sleep. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiquitoTaquito
Informer
Informer

Post by ChiquitoTaquito » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:32 pm

Even Sonic dislikes them now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I caught glimpses of Jerry and Dee in another family vlog (gabebabetv). Why do they act so quiet around April, Justin, Gabe and Chad? Everyone who watches can see by the way they act that they are SO fake, Jerry acts like he won't kiss anyone's ass for a seat at the "cool YouTubers table" but he isn't even trying to get in with bigger more popular people. He has to deal with boring April and Justin just to get more views by their boring fans. Apes fans see how trashy Jerry and Dee are and head for the hills! Little Jerry was sort of acting like a brat in Gabe's vlog, hitting the camera and stuff..
I wonder how Jerry felt seeing Gabe and Chad in that nationally aired Walmart commercial and they got nothing but good feedback on.. From strangers on the street asking them about it. Their whole family was featured, not just Gabe.. People actually seem to like Chad. No wonder he calls him Garth like a little jealous kid. He is jealous and petty. I'm so glad their grapevines are starting to see them for what they are worth.

GGANON
Talker
Talker

Post by GGANON » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:16 pm

These two are so fake. I refuse to watch other people vlogs that they are in. I bet everyone hates being around Jerry.

PTruth
Learner
Learner

Post by PTruth » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:27 am

I'm here for the sh!t show that is their life! :FU: :rofl:
Internet wig snatcher and shade thrower.

Please excuse my misspelled words and lazy grammar. I haves fat fingers and no edit button.

Don't let your post write a check Google won't cash!!!

CraftyLady
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CraftyLady » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:25 am

I've only watched this wreck a few times, but did you guys know that they are in a KY Jelly commercial? Or am i late to the show?

arreannaparker
Learner
Learner

Post by arreannaparker » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 am

CraftyLady wrote:I've only watched this wreck a few times, but did you guys know that they are in a KY Jelly commercial? Or am i late to the show?

You're late lol

arreannaparker
Learner
Learner

Post by arreannaparker » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:56 am

CraftyLady wrote:I've only watched this wreck a few times, but did you guys know that they are in a KY Jelly commercial? Or am i late to the show?

Come on over this thread has died http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=917555

TrixieGlamGlams
Learner
Learner

Post by TrixieGlamGlams » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!!! I was on a sabbatical, and I missed the implosion of the LaVignes? MotherF&#%@^! :x I waited for this day to come, and I missed it completely! I officially has a sad :(

Hi, Folks!! <3 <3
"I don't bite.....unless you want me to." :love2:

GGANON
Talker
Talker

Post by GGANON » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:50 pm

I just happened to watch one of Dee fitness vlogs. For some reason I always though Jerry recorded her when she did fitness videos. Who is this dude? Does she have a trainer? Image

GGANON
Talker
Talker

Post by GGANON » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:51 pm

I just happened to watch one of Dee fitness vlogs. For some reason I always though Jerry recorded her when she did fitness videos. Who is this dude? Does she have a trainer? Image

thouartshady
Talker
Talker

Post by thouartshady » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:58 am

GGANON wrote:I just happened to watch one of Dee fitness vlogs. For some reason I always though Jerry recorded her when she did fitness videos. Who is this dude? Does she have a trainer? Image

There was one vlog titled "DEES EX BOYFRIEND TRAINS HER" I'm not sure how true that is. She never mentioned having a trainer but she says she's a trainer herself so maybe it's one of her clients?

kisses
Learner
Learner

Post by kisses » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:16 pm

you would think Jerry would be mad at someone filming her butt lol.

those headphones are ridiculous. I would never leave house with it.

blackoutglows
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blackoutglows » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Ho-lee shit. I made my way back over to the LSA board to read more about them... And I just can't. It's actually a little scary how hardcore manic Jerry is/has been over the last few days. The receipts from his Twitter account seriously had my jaw agape.

I've said it before but this was another situation that is sure to leave me with forehead wrinkles. I dare anyone to check out their thread and say their eyebrows weren't meeting their hairline once shit goes down. And down does it go. Waaaaaay WAY down. Sheesh.

hangsy
Learner
Learner

Post by hangsy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:36 am

Jerry is trying very hard to act manly tough and talk gangsta, even made a weak rant video only to increase my suspicion that he has a skeleton in his closet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:tu: :tu: Image

manged
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by manged » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:29 am

I don't know how to feel about that "Most Important Date" video. On the surface, it was soooo precious... but knowing that it's Jerry, who's so obsessed with Jordan staying away from boys, covering up, and being a lady (as a fucking toddler) actually makes me slightly uncomfortable. On some weird "I will always be your first" and "None of your future dates will surmount the ones you had with Daddy" shit. And believe me, I know Jerry is just one out of millions who think this way with regard to their daughters... Doesn't make it any less creepy though.
ojf

5536aj
Learner
Learner

Post by 5536aj » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:06 pm

I'm glad this channel is going down fake people

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Return to “TheLaVigneLife”