We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Beckie0 Part 2

Oceanic815
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0 Part 2

Post by Oceanic815 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:55 pm

:o Rebecca needs to stop this singing!! It hurts my ears!? It's like she's doing a horrible American accent and then singing it out! It's terrible! Stick to the piano, girl.

The13eyond
Debater
Debater

Post by The13eyond » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:02 am

Oh my god. I can't believe I'm reading this. Has anyone seen her tweet where she's going on about GOTs Red Wedding episode? She found it off putting. For someone who hates watching shows with blood, she's a real idiot. Does she expect it not to be blood, gore and sex filled?
I'm sorry but if you hate shows like that don't complain and say you didn't like it, just don't watch them. Dumb ass.

skeletonz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by skeletonz » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:23 am

The13eyond wrote:Oh my god. I can't believe I'm reading this. Has anyone seen her tweet where she's going on about GOTs Red Wedding episode? She found it off putting. For someone who hates watching shows with blood, she's a real idiot. Does she expect it not to be blood, gore and sex filled?
I'm sorry but if you hate shows like that don't complain and say you didn't like it, just don't watch them. Dumb ass.
Holy shit YES. I saw this and was like wtf. GoT is literally known for being one of the most violent shows currently on TV. How has she gotten to the end of season 3 without realising this?!

Red Wedding is iconic for the show because it's one of its most major plot points. If she doesn't like death, blood and whatnot then that show just isn't something she should be watching.

rhiaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by rhiaaa » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:59 am

Oceanic815 wrote::o Rebecca needs to stop this singing!! It hurts my ears!? It's like she's doing a horrible American accent and then singing it out! It's terrible! Stick to the piano, girl.
It's because of her current obsession with Dodie I think. Dodie, who can actually sing, is posting songs using the acapella app, so naturally Rebecca has to do the same.

rhiaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by rhiaaa » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:06 pm

I just sent her a few helpful tweets to remind her that all her 'you are not alone' 'support is out there' business from the Mind Awards goes directly against what she always about mental health. I've been blocked :roll:

The13eyond
Debater
Debater

Post by The13eyond » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:46 am

rhiaaa wrote:I just sent her a few helpful tweets to remind her that all her 'you are not alone' 'support is out there' business from the Mind Awards goes directly against what she always about mental health. I've been blocked :roll:

I'm sorry if "bad language" isn't allowed- but what the fuck is her problem?! Fucking hell. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE NEED TO HEARD YOU DUMB BITCH. Not you constantly telling people "Oh you can't get help. You're alone in all of this, theres no support. We'll all die alone and depressed". PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES or EVEN HARM themselves from hearing the crap you spew.

It makes me sick to think she received a reward. I rather seen the award go to someone like Zoella (I dislike her just as much, but at least she's not telling people things don't get better).

Get some help. Those messages are correct. If you didn't wallow in your own self pity all the time you'd realise that. Sweep away those strands of hair that you pulled out, get out and get the help you need. We're fed of hearing "but the helps not out there! They'll drug me up! The NHS don't help!". They fucking do if you actually go to them and keep nudging them. Stop wallowing in your self pity.

Oceanic815
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Oceanic815 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:14 pm

rhiaaa wrote:I just sent her a few helpful tweets to remind her that all her 'you are not alone' 'support is out there' business from the Mind Awards goes directly against what she always about mental health. I've been blocked :roll:
Lol! *High Five* on obtaining a blocked status. People who get blocked are the ones who usually preach the truth and she just can't handle honesty. Cheers! And fuuuuuuuck her! She is a disastrous pillar in the mental health community. She advocates NOT getting help for mental illness. What an idiot. Can you imagine those poor kids who look up to her as a "role model"!? Not getting help is the most dangerous move to make especially for those with Depression. That is serious stuff. Kids in the USA are killing themselves left and right. She either needs to advocate getting medical attention or shut up. She's so weak. But go you for trying to help. Just remember that she is ill and to not take it personally— She's just that sick. She doesn't like it when "answers" come from the mouths of others. It has to be her idea or she'll say that you've insulted her in some random way (self-victimization) then block somebody. She is also incredibly stupid so look out for that too. She's on the highest level of bitch there is. Red zone.

baddog
Lurker
Lurker

Post by baddog » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Beckie0's latest video is about preventing "online bullying". This is ironic given that just last year, Beckie0 got banned from Facebook for bullying a young girl. After her account was suspended, Beckie0 took to YouTube to continue her torture of this poor girl. SEE THE BELOW VIDEO:

https://www.tumblr.com/video_file/78759 ... Kto1rfp4ln

Usually, Beckie0 gets her young fans to do her dirty work. She'll get mad, go on a rage rant, play the victim, telling everyone that "this person is being mean to me". Then, she'll doxx them, list all their links, and have hundreds of kids attack and single out the person she's mad at. Unbelievable.

Return to “Beckie0”