Welcome to the new software! We have upgraded to the latest forum software. Please report any errors!

things megan has done that ticks you off to this day

pumpkinparade
Learner
Learner

Re: things megan has done that ticks you off to this day

Post by pumpkinparade » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:51 pm

I didn't know who she was, so I watched a few videos from her channel, and all I can say is what a rich bitch. She's a page taken directly out of the high school mean girl book, she's one of those people who expects to be treated like a celebrity but cannot stand even the slightest bit of criticism, even though that's a vital part of the entire notion of celebrity. I don't want to be too judging, but she seems incredibly stupid also. It's extremely obvious that her family is rolling in dough yet she reels in thousands of additional $$ from making poor quality videos, supposedly about makeup but mostly about those heartless "haters" that make her feel simply wretched about her appearance and good fortune, oh my what a shame for her! I would like to think that at some point she'll have to come back down to earth and get a real job and actually work, but honestly that'll probably never happen since she is so rich.

livechiclove
Informer
Informer

Re: things megan has done that ticks you off to this day

Post by livechiclove » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Doesn't this chick have a naked video floating around
Ian + Mickey

Return to “Meganheartsmakeup / Megan Parken”