Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

What are you currently reading?

Re: What are you currently reading?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:10 am

Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:20 pm

On the Road by Jack Kerouac.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:38 am

I'm re-reading Twilight and for the first time reading Almost Grace by Rosie Rowell

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:38 am

I'm reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King at the moment. :D
Also I have a half-read copy of Gatsby lying around somewhere that I guess I'll finish eventually...

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:22 am

After finishing A Dance With Dragons I needed some thing simple to read.

SO I read Shiver, then Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. It's an ok series, but a really interesting take on the werewolf mythology.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:07 am

The Hearing Trumpet by Leonora Carrington

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:45 pm

The Shining by Stephen King. Always wanted to read this and the time of year is perfect now. I really hope this helps me understand the movie better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Alicat1988 - The novel and the movie have very little in common. Kubrick discarded most of the source material completely, so I'm afraid it probably won't be that much help.

I'm reading The Secret Place by Tana French at the moment. So far I really like it :D

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Pastel Rage wrote:Alicat1988 - The novel and the movie have very little in common. Kubrick discarded most of the source material completely, so I'm afraid it probably won't be that much help.

I'm reading The Secret Place by Tana French at the moment. So far I really like it :D
Thank you. That's too bad I need to know why there was a man in a bear mask[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:21 am

This is very embarrassing to admit, but my brother bought me a copy of the new gender-swapped Twilight as a gag gift.....so I'm reading that instead. It is TERRIBLE, much worse than the original.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:55 pm

I just finished The Martian about a week or so ago. Very good and really enjoyable as an audiobook.

Reading Mindy Kaling's new book and A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms by George RR Martin.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:35 am

I've picked up The Girl In The Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz. It's a continuation with the Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson. I think this is the most controversial book after Go Set a Watchman because... well I think it's pretty self-explanatory. The author died before he could finish his series and never got a say to how he would want it if he could not complete it. Another author picks it up, without any reference to the unpublished fourth manuscript. Nevertheless, I'm curious as to whether this new author could do justice for the series.

I remembered I developed a huge crush on the Lisbeth Salander character when I first read the series -- I don't think I'm the only one.

Return to “Literature”