We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Sam and Nia

twinpukes
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia

Post by twinpukes » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:58 am

lotusflower wrote:
whocares wrote:
lotusflower wrote:Have they brought up the fact that nia is pregnant ? Like since the announcement ? Any doctor trip?
For real this time? Or?
Yes a second pregnancy. But since the announcement I don't think they have talked about it again.
I mean Nia often mentions in the vlogs her pregnancy cravings and feeling of nausea but they have yet to mention a trip to the doctor or how the baby is doing.

ItsAndrew
Learner
Learner

Post by ItsAndrew » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:04 pm

I don't know if any of you have seen this but a while ago Sam did a photo challenge thing where he took Symphony to various places like abandoned houses, graveyards, creeks, etc. and posted them on this website: http://symphonyrader.com/

On YTMD a few members found posts where Sam said they went to places without permission. One post by Sam said "As we were passing by this concrete, or batch plant, I saw that it was fenced off and said, " Man, I wish we could explore there," and Symphony's response was, "Then why don't we just do it, daddy." That's when I turned the car around and told myself that locked gates and surveillance warning signs weren't going to stop us from exploring"

Another post said "So this week we got to explore TWO locations because forgetful ol' me forgot to take her exploring last week. For week 16, we went to a pallet factory. One of my rules for exploring with Symphony is 'Don't ask for permission just ask for forgiveness.' The gates were open to this place so I drove right in and started walking around with her without permission. It wan't more than 5 minutes later that someone approached us and told us that the ground we were on is private property and that we weren't welcomed there. That's where the 'Ask for forgiveness' part of my rule came into play. So... we SLOWLY made our way out and by time we made it back to the car Symphony was overheating and ready go anyway. She was really fascinated by the old, worn-out factory and said, "I think that's a coloring factory."

This was from 2014 but the time doesn't really matter, what matters is that he broke the rules/law on numerous occasions by doing this.

BenjisTomato
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BenjisTomato » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Jeez what he's teaching his kids! It's ok to do a bad thing as long as you ask for forgiveness afterwards. Its ok to lie to people or cheat on your wife as long you ask for forgiveness afterwards. Wouldn't be surprised when his kids grow up feeling entitled and think it's ok to steal, be shitty, or even abuse people...hey, as long you ask forgiveness afterwards! Ask from whom? Just because you ask forgiveness from God doesn't automatically give you a free pass in life. People like him give Christians a bad name.

ferriswheel
Talker
Talker

Post by ferriswheel » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:31 pm

So Sam's motto is don't ask permission, ask for forgiveness. Yet Nia has a paddle in her purse to paddle the kids.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

slytherin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by slytherin » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:43 am

I hope they tipped all those characters in Time Square their kids were taking pictures with....I feel so bad for those children.