Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

How many Facebook Friends do you have?

How many Facebook Friends do you have?

Post by Guest »

I have 80 friends. I know every single person except 3, which I dont know personally, but I know who they are. If that made any sense lol.
Sponsored Links

Re: How many Facebook Friends do you have?

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

207, of which only 5-10 are folks I don't really know (I met them through playing FB games).

Post by Guest »

I think I have like 30

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

134 and i know (or have met) all of them

Post by Guest »

413, I only accept people who I know.

Gosh, I have friends who have 2000 friends or more, of course they don't know every one of them

Post by Guest »

150 and I know everyone and keep deleting people I no longer want to stay in touch with and don't add classmates or people I used to know just for the sake of having big numbers. my hubby has over a 1000 though :D he doesn't know a lot of them, as they are fans, but he's too lazy to create lists, so ends up losing his friends' post in the sea of everything on his FB

Post by Guest »

315 and I know them all except like, 4 who are people in high school.
guestgue

Post by guestgue »

314. I know all of them personally. 60 or so are family. I have plenty of people I don't actually talk to, but I just enjoy reading their posts and seeing what they're up to.

I've never understood the point of adding people just for the numbers but maybe that's because I'm more of a private person.

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

Zero because I deleted my Facebook. But, when I did have it, I had about 200 friends and yes, I did know all of them.

Post by Guest »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Zero because I deleted my Facebook. But, when I did have it, I had about 200 friends and yes, I did know all of them.

Exact same answer for me, lol.

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

I never go on but about 200? I know all of them but I don't request anyone. I go on maybe once a month just to accept friend requests and see photos.

Post by Guest »

Like 250, around there. I know 95% of them, the others are friends-by-association type things. I honestly just go on there to read people's shit and be glad I'm not them.

Post by Guest »

620. Most are people from school or old teammates/coaches, but a lot is family as well.

Post by Guest »

~250. i only add people i know personally.

Post by Guest »

234 and I know every one of them. I used to add a bunch of people that I kind of knew, but didn't really talk to. But then I realized that I don't really care :) so I deleted tons of people and only kept the ones that I actually care to speak to lol Some of my friends add people that they met once at a party and never spoke to again :roll: I can't imagine having 2500 'friends' and not even caring what 3/4 of them are doing or saying, that would be exhausting haha

Post by Guest »

The most I ever had was about 170. I knew everyone, they were school friends, old team mates, from other sports, etc. Then I went on a deleting phase and only kept my closest friends and family there, and I had about 60. Since then I started dating my boyfriend nearly 2 years ago, and I have added some of his friends who've become my good friends too, so now I have like 75.

Post by Guest »

43. I used to have around 250 but I deleted a load of people, rather than removing my Facebook completely, since I need it for group uni assignments and stuff. So basically the only people I have on it are people I'm currently doing an assignment with, friends that have moved interstate or overseas and close friends. To keep my Facebook this way I only add people if I've:

1. Talked to them within the last few months.
2. Actually like them.
3. Feel comfortable with them knowing personal stuff about me (suburb I live in, etc).
4. Met them irl before. I don't care if they've known someone I know for years - they're still a stranger to me.

Post by Guest »

538. I don't go around adding friends, and I only accept requests from people I know personally.

Post by Guest »

About 400.

I know them all and have met them all in real life. Many of them are from school and so don't necessarily speak to them anymore, but its nice to know what people are up to these days.

Post by Guest »

532. I did a deleting spree a couple months ago and got rid of 100+ people I went to high school with. it felt good. haha

Post by Guest »

I have over 1,000, and I know almost all of them. I live in a pretty big town and went to one middle school that mostly went to one highschool, but I went to a different highschool than the kids from my middle school went to. Sooo I know practically every teen in my town because of that. Plus neighbors and family and kids who I've met out that go to private schools. Also a few people I've met on vacation. I guess you could say I'm really social. You may not believe that I know that many people, but my town has about 80 or 90,000 people living in it, so in reality I only know a small chunk of the people here. 1,000 is still quite a lot though. And NO I am not saying I'm friends with all of these people, but I do know them all. Probably like 100 or so I would actually consider friends of mine.

Return to “Facebook”