Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Kat Von D

Kat Von D

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:19 am

Is there a thread on Kat Von D? If there is I cannot find it but if not here's one! I'm just not sure what category she lands on :o
I know she's not so much in the spotlight as she used to be. But she's still intriguing and relevant to me since I follow her on social media lol!
Is she still popular do people like/dislike her?
For what reasons?
I like her and i LOVE her makeup! i just recently bought her Homegirl Studded Kiss lipstick and it's awesome. I want to go back for more. Prolly buy the mini lipstick set so I can have em all. I don't use much makeup and if I do I don't splurge on it but I will for her line.
The only thing that irks me about her is how much she reps that she's "Mexican" and I put it in quotes because her bloodline isn't Mexican or her ethnicity she is just a Mexican national due to her being born there, just look at her last name. Her parents are Argentinian and just happened to be in Mexico for missionary work (which i think is pretty cool of them) but I think her dad is of German ancestry(?) It's like me always repping I'm so, let's say Chinese, cuz my parents happen to have me there for some reason lol but my entire family from both sides is Mexican. I dunno if i explained myself correctly.
Other than that i think she's pretty cool and I'd love to get work done by her but I don't think she's that accessible.

Re: Kat Von D

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:05 am

A lot of people don't like her because of racist things she has said in the past and because she has a nasty attitude.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:26 pm

I remember when she was still on Miami Ink as one of their tattoo artists, and they threw her out because she was acting like an immature asshole. I like her style and her tattoos are great but she sounds like an idiot when she talks. I've tried her full coverage foundation, it oxidized on me pretty badly

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:02 am

I never watched her shows I didn't have cable around that time :O
I tried to start it online but then my computer broke. I guess i like the persona she puts up on her social media but i have heard she has a nasty attitude and i never heard of her racist comments.
that sucks about your skin :/ i've never used any of her other makeup besides her lipsticks. I'm afraid of putting anything on my face, i don't have the best skin but it's nice enough to not need foundation plus it's very sensitive and irritable so i'm scared to put anything that might cause me to break out or some sort of random damage.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 pm

She seems like a shit person.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 am

can you guys tell me more about why ppl hate her? read some things on youtube, but thats all.

Return to “Celebrity”