Slobxo Part 6

chipbarm
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Slobxo Part 6

Post by chipbarm » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:46 am

Youtubeallday wrote:Ugh. Even if she said ew because she thinks huge aereolas are ugly, so what? If I didn't agree with her opinion, I would just move on. This is a trash thread. Can't anyone say anything without being unduly called out for not being politically correct? This is not Tumblr. Not the place for SJWs. /rant over

I watched the vlog. It's really just her arm flesh folding and creating a shadow. Trust me because I watched it at slowmo LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So body shaming is fine because it's an opinion? Got it <3
misslaurenxxx
Learner
Learner

Post by misslaurenxxx » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:19 am

chipbarm wrote:
Youtubeallday wrote:Ugh. Even if she said ew because she thinks huge aereolas are ugly, so what? If I didn't agree with her opinion, I would just move on. This is a trash thread. Can't anyone say anything without being unduly called out for not being politically correct? This is not Tumblr. Not the place for SJWs. /rant over

I watched the vlog. It's really just her arm flesh folding and creating a shadow. Trust me because I watched it at slowmo LMAO

So body shaming is fine because it's an opinion? Got it <3
jeez, sit your SJW ass down. it isn't body shaming, we're allowed to say "ew" because no one wants to see a nip slip on her channel. if someone thinks that her aereola poking out is gross then fine. for fucks sakes, get off your high horse.

in other news, does anyone else think that weird supre vest-fur thing she wore in her newest vlog is utterly repulsive? what even is that???
Wombat
Debater
Debater

Post by Wombat » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:03 am

PinkPurplePolkaDots wrote:As a New Zealander she pisses me off because to her international following she makes us seem like uneducated, vapid idiots. Like she didn't know what WINZ was? (Its an acronym for Work and Income New Zealand - deals with social welfare and benefits etc). There are always things in the news about WINZ so if she read the news or has any awareness about our country then she should know what it is.
I get the feeling that she was struggling to think of how to explain WINZ to non-Kiwis, rather than not understanding what it was herself. Similar to trying to explain ACC to someone from outside of NZ- it's just part of the culture here, but can be hard to put into words.
Youtubeallday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:39 am

Hamish had his exams when Shannon went to Tahiti! Just curious - for those of you in NZ, to where does a valuation degree get you? Property agent, car dealer?

I think just in general, full time youtubers just don't have grow up. Shannon will have her mother with her at her appointments for as long she is working full time from home. I can't imagine that kind of life. It's stifling af. Not as bad as Kathleenlights tho.

Nekyia
Informer
Informer

Post by Nekyia » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:00 am

Scaaamxo wrote:
Or maybe she secretly is bisexual?
Sorry, but what the :P
misslaurenxxx wrote: in other news, does anyone else think that weird supre vest-fur thing she wore in her newest vlog is utterly repulsive? what even is that???
I hate everything fur, even faux ones, but still that girl has absolutely no taste in clothing. I get it, if she feels alright she can wear everything, sure, but still that can't prevent me from saying it's ugly IMO too.
---
What drove me insane, which I now remembered, was in a previous vlog she said she couldn't remember if she had read that book and I'm like really? Who doesn't remember if they've already read a book? You're either lying Shannon or you read 100 books a day which I doubt!
I mean I read a lot and yes I have forgotten a book's plot that I had read waaaay back, but I still do remember the title and I do remember the fact that I have already read that book, even if I don't remember what happens in there on a whole.
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.
mirnica
Learner
Learner

Post by mirnica » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:06 am

I don't know if I'm overreacting here but... I really hate the title of newest vlog. When I clicked I thought something happened or that she's gonna talk about it more than literally 5 secs...
Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:47 am

mirnica wrote:I don't know if I'm overreacting here but... I really hate the title of newest vlog. When I clicked I thought something happened or that she's gonna talk about it more than literally 5 secs...
I can't stand titles like that. They're fucking annoying click bait
GOT IN A FIGHT?! HIT ON BY A CELEBRITY?!
IM A FUCKING DICKHEAD?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sweetsourpatch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sweetsourpatch » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:55 am

The one thing that concerns me about her new way of eating is that it's obvious she is not taking in enough protein to sustain a healthy body. This is something she needs to take into account if she is trying to be more vegetarian.
girliegirl
Talker
Talker

Post by girliegirl » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:45 am

Auswonder wrote:
mirnica wrote:I don't know if I'm overreacting here but... I really hate the title of newest vlog. When I clicked I thought something happened or that she's gonna talk about it more than literally 5 secs...
I can't stand titles like that. They're fucking annoying click bait
GOT IN A FIGHT?! HIT ON BY A CELEBRITY?!
IM A FUCKING DICKHEAD?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I hate that too!!!!
jrgold19
Learner
Learner

Post by jrgold19 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:59 am

I really like her eyebrows as they are, without any product on. They look great. Why is she gonna get them tattoed what an idiot! I'd love brows like hers. Mine are uneven and don't grow out far enough.

Sent from my LG D855 using Tapatalk
jrgold19
Learner
Learner

Post by jrgold19 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:02 am

xdegausser wrote:Image

THAT COUCH! :o :o
revolting. even more gross when they have their friends over and they're sitting around eating on that couch, yuck.
Yuck!! That's why we have leather sofas with us having cats!!

Sent from my LG D855 using Tapatalk
Bejewelled09
Debater
Debater

Post by Bejewelled09 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:28 am

Shannon is the last person that needs to get their eyebrows tattooed on

WhackyJackie
Informer
Informer

Post by WhackyJackie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:58 am

Her eyebrows are actually pretty good the way they are , I can only imagine how they will look tattooed on
Jill02
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jill02 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:33 am

Her newest video about the extensions, I don't even know where to begin. How does she even get away with calling this a review? Within the first 3 minutes she has managed to not come out and say how much they were, which if you're going to review something people would want to know that, hasn't referenced the colour she is wearing which could be helpful, and she didn't know the name to the extensions she was wearing. She managed to say everything is listed below. How can you give a proper review if you can't even mention these things in the actual video? It's basically her just showing what she got for free and how to put it on and now go buy it. I don't even know... smh.
jessxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by jessxoxo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

I don't get why shannon plays dumb?!
"What's this"
Where are we"
"What are we eating"
"I think that we are here"
and so on.. She always asks other people questions she knows?
And everyone knows what wins is. It's not hard to say "it's a benefit for people that can't work or need extra help from the government" she probably just dkdmt want to sound like she has ever been on one lol. She's a discrace to NZ! Her voice is so damn fake and you can tell how much of a bitch she is by Hamishs vlogs. CLEAN UP YOU FITHY C***
mrssmith
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mrssmith » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:40 pm

You would think if you were doing a HAIR VIDEO you would make sure your hair was looking nice? Like make its straightened properly and that your roots were done? Hot dam she had some bad regrowth. And I agree was not a good review, I looked them up and nearly died at the price no wonder she didn't say how much they were. It would of taken 2 seconds to look up some facts about them like what colour she had what kind of hair whether they can be heat styled dyed etc.

Sent from my HP 10 Plus using Tapatalk
mrssmith
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mrssmith » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:43 pm

And yes! I hate all those click bait titles I guess she is just trying to cover up how boring they are and as for the latest one that was beyond inappropriate considering what has just happened! I'll be surprised if she doesn't get a lot of hate for that... (Sorry for commenting twice ha-ha)

Sent from my HP 10 Plus using Tapatalk
xdegausser
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xdegausser » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:46 pm

I know this is super nit picky but it made me roll my eyes in hamish's vlog when he said to Shannon "we're going to a food place you can eat at" and I'm guessing they meant vegan because she kept mentioning "this is vegan and this is vegan" while they were eating. somewhere she can eat at though? she's not a special snowflake and we all saw her vlogging eating cheese in Tahiti. if they meant vegetarian I'm sure there's vegetarian options at most restaurants and people who are consistent vegetarians seem to survive.
jessxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by jessxoxo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Shannon said Hamishs meal was vegan.... He had an egg....
KCxo
Talker
Talker

Post by KCxo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:26 pm

I hate how she harps on about having to have vegetarian and vegan options when we all know she likes meat and has no gluten/dairy intolerance that requires her to go vegan. I understand maybe wanting to cut back on meat to try and be healthier, but, by the looks of it, she's doing herself more harm than good by cutting it out completely. Also, she was eating naan bread, subway, fried cheese balls etc last week and I'm 100% sure those weren't vegan so can she quit trying to hop on these bandwagons :roll:

Also, I know it's been said here before, but I can't get over her smoothies. They must be at least 300 calories, they're so think and cement-looking and she puts way too much fruit in it. Half a banana, half a dozen cubes of mango, a handful of blueberries, spinach/kale, 3/4 different powders and the tiniest amount of almond milk --- seriously? She's so uneducated and it worries me that her viewers might take her dietary advice and end up doing themselves more harm than good.
Scaaamxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Scaaamxo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Shannon eat some of Hamish's salad which had beef on it. She is the furthest thing from vegan, she just wants to sound cool.

Return to “Shaaanxo”