TEST IN PROGRESS: Welcome to the new software! We have upgraded to the latest forum software. Please report any errors!

WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan~Part 2

SporaticFanatic
Learner
Learner

Re: WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan~Part 2

Post by SporaticFanatic » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:22 pm

I've been rather bored/irritated by Danny recently, but I laughed so hard through the whole pie face game with Snacks and Marc. Sucks that Danny's been sick the whole time Marc's been with him or we would have gotten some pretty funny vlogs.

o_O
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by o_O » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:15 pm

That vlog was epic! How Danny didn't get pied in the face for all of those times and Snacks kept getting whapped, cracked me the hell up!

arcade34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by arcade34 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:15 pm

I've only been subbed for 2 months or so but now i've unsubbed - he's become so inconsistent and his constant partying like an 18yr old with a parade of different women gets boring after a while. Snacks was the only reason i looked forward to his vlogs in the end!

philcollen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by philcollen » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:23 pm

I was cracking up in today's vlog at the science museum with Marc. I love when Marc is featured in the videos, he's so much funnier than Danny. Also Snacks is too precious for this world, LBR.
GO BIG BLUE!

Amanda
Talker
Talker

Post by Amanda » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:52 pm

philcollen wrote:I was cracking up in today's vlog at the science museum with Marc. I love when Marc is featured in the videos, he's so much funnier than Danny. Also Snacks is too precious for this world, LBR.
I was in hysterics when Marc said "You were most likely adopted" and "Unsubscribe" LOL :rofl:

Alyciamariem
Learner
Learner

Post by Alyciamariem » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:40 am

Just watched my first vlog in like a month... And I was taken aback by his facial hair... I feel like he looks so... Douchey? But I guess it matches his new found lifestyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alyciamariem
Learner
Learner

Post by Alyciamariem » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:45 am

Just watched my first vlog in like a month... And I was taken aback by his facial hair... I feel like he looks so... Douchey? But I guess it matches his new found lifestyle

doom
Learner
Learner

Post by doom » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:39 am

Alyciamariem wrote:Just watched my first vlog in like a month... And I was taken aback by his facial hair... I feel like he looks so... Douchey? But I guess it matches his new found lifestyle

It's Dollar Shave Club time, Danny! I actually think he's attractive, but that struggle beard has got to go.

Live_In_Love12 14
Learner
Learner

Post by Live_In_Love12 14 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:51 am

^ I'm hoping it's for no shave November? He would actually be able to pull it off if he dress differently but he doesn't so he just looks like a hobo

It's also crazy to me when you see how awful Danny is aging. Him and Marc are the same exact age but looking at this screen shot Danny looks like Marc's older brother not his twin.

lg02579
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lg02579 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:27 pm

I totally cringed today when he thanked everyone for being so "happy and positive always" and talked about how the DLV is just such nice people. He must be completely oblivious to all the hate Lindsey is getting. Or he just keeps telling himself that none of it is from the DLV.

loquat01
Learner
Learner

Post by loquat01 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:43 am

lg02579 wrote:I totally cringed today when he thanked everyone for being so "happy and positive always" and talked about how the DLV is just such nice people. He must be completely oblivious to all the hate Lindsey is getting. Or he just keeps telling himself that none of it is from the DLV.
I completely agree and had the same thoughts when seeing the video as well.

o_O
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by o_O » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:25 pm

The several vlogs from the past several days have been Danny going out and doing a ton of different activities. I wonder if he is trying to step things up content wise (though I'm not personally impressed) to have more active vlogs? I like seeing Marc, but Danny I'm so over. What happens when Marc isn't there? Speaking of; does anyone know if he is still active duty?

Pwillow
Learner
Learner

Post by Pwillow » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Danny is boring and looks like a homeless person....no disrespect to homeless people btw.......

letmetellyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Pwillow wrote:Danny is boring and looks like a homeless person....no disrespect to homeless people btw.......
:lol:

SporaticFanatic
Learner
Learner

Post by SporaticFanatic » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Is he aware that the WTK album comes out on Friday? I don't think he's mentioned it once. He's so weird about his musical career.

Empress of Goodwill
Learner
Learner

Post by Empress of Goodwill » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:13 pm

I can't watch Danny more than once a week anymore. The boy/man playing everyday with his friends is grating on me. What happened to the haircut? I have been sticking around for that alone since he isn't doing anything of value. Do other people find him walking around Disney or golfing to be interesting? I actually thought about leaving some suggestions on his vlog in the comments(like volunteer to teach a 6 week drumming camp after school to kids who can't afford it) ANYTHING that isn't him just acting like he is on vacation everyday. COME ON DANNY,get it together! Not even mentioning the album drops Friday when both Travis and Charles have been pimping it like crazy is strange. Can't afford Apple watches and daily visits to Disney without that WTK's money.

lg02579
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lg02579 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:27 pm

I can't stand to watch his vlogs on a regular basis, but pop in from time to time to see what is going on his life, but who is this new girl? She was introduced in the vlog when they carved pumpkins then didnt she go to NYC with him? Is she dating Marc or Danny or are they just friends? I am just really confused and was wondering if he had said something.

bloopz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloopz » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Danny needs a new girlfriend, or a new dog. If not, his vlogs will not survive. The constant 'PARTYING WITH MAH DUDES' theme is so bleh now.

Return to “Others Related to Charles”