TEST IN PROGRESS: Welcome to the new software! We have upgraded to the latest forum software. Please report any errors!

Shay Doesn't Keep Promises - Shaytards Part 29

Evolve
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Shay Doesn't Keep Promises - Shaytards Part 29

Post by Evolve » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:31 pm

That made me burst out laughing while I was getting ready for work and almost even almost posted on facebook about THE worst idea I'd ever heard for preventing mass shootings. I admit I don't tend to think MORE guns is the answer, but dear god if that's not a shining beacon of genius compared to "have football players tackle everyone and kids throw staplers at shooters"

VernitaGreen
Informer
Informer

Post by VernitaGreen » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:35 pm

That was so funny, please tell me how your big football player will stop three guys armed with kalashnikovs. He lives in his privileged bubble and has no idea what kind of threat is hanging over the Middle East and Western Europe. We're talking trained soldiers with war weapons, not your occasional lone wolf going on a killing spree in a mall.

Evolve
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Evolve » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:48 pm

For a second I thought he was going to suggest football players be enlisted in the military instead of football, and I thought we were about to get into a REALLY weird and controversial Shay Carl theory. I got excited but his actual plan was surprisingly worse.

ajlinda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ajlinda » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:51 pm

He was serious? Glad I don't watch him anymore. Football players, jesus. How about returning military vets who are not only armed, but also highly TRAINED to use a weapon and generlly not fold under pressure. My brother was in the Army. Him and tons of other vets would be happy to gurard schools for free. Is grandpa Eugene the only Butler who was in the military? After all their praise about him, I'm surprissed no one else joined up.

VernitaGreen
Informer
Informer

Post by VernitaGreen » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:42 pm

I don't even know why he mentionned that because it makes no fricking sense! In lights of what happened in Paris we should ask the big dudes who used to play football to sit by the door. Three of them were suicide bombings, what are you big dudes going to do about that? It's like, what happened in Paris is tragic guys, always put your seatbelt on!

jultsikkk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jultsikkk » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:59 am

Shay was lucky Colette was there to correct his every sentence. Shay even rambled on how these crimes suck because he didn't even get his instagram photo with the Eiffel tower. But he quickly realized that was a really selfish and stupid thing to say. It seemed like he thought this was the ,,live show'' not the real one and showed his true colors. On the real podcast he probably censors his words a lot more.

But yeah - the stampler thing was craazzzyyy. I wanted to ask him if he would advise his kids to act that way, when they see a person with a gun. Think not! Then it would be run or hide and let other kids throw stuff at the shooter. :?

And saying HI to strangers won't stop terrorism!
I can't even ... :x

snowbaby95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snowbaby95 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:21 am

jultsikkk wrote:Shay was lucky Colette was there to correct his every sentence. Shay even rambled on how these crimes suck because he didn't even get his instagram photo with the Eiffel tower. But he quickly realized that was a really selfish and stupid thing to say. It seemed like he thought this was the ,,live show'' not the real one and showed his true colors. On the real podcast he probably censors his words a lot more.

But yeah - the stampler thing was craazzzyyy. I wanted to ask him if he would advise his kids to act that way, when they see a person with a gun. Think not! Then it would be run or hide and let other kids throw stuff at the shooter. :?

And saying HI to strangers won't stop terrorism!
I can't even ... :x
I know, I was shocked when he said that. Like how sad you couldn't get your your Eiffel Tower pic to share on instagram and fit in when people literally lost their lives and are living in fear

lmmomSD
Informer
Informer

Post by lmmomSD » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:36 pm

So, is he going to tell the people of Paris that happiness is a choice, and that they shouldn't let the "negative stimulus" of suicide bombers and death get them down?

bloopz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloopz » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Daxton is trying to emulate Brock, I think. All he does is roar and yell and make faces at the camera. Someone said he's doing it because he sees himself in the viewfinder, but that can't be all it is. He's rewarded for it, and he wants to be just like big brother Brock too. And daddy, of course. Shay acts like that too!
I'm so glad kids grow out of this. Emmi used to be the same, she used to force herself to be as ~*sassy*~ as Avia, but her true personality quickly shined through the older she got. Thank God it did too. haha

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”