We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Markiplier - Part 5

User avatar
MapleNia
Talker
Talker
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by MapleNia » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:15 pm

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
MapleNia wrote:I saw the new RYC and despite the hospital trip story, it was good! We get to know how Mark is about porn (he says he doesn't watch it, in which I'll say I'll believe him) which can give some insight on how he is about sex subject. I'm not going to go into details and analyze the shit out of him, but I guess he's not as perverted/masochism(?) despite the sex jokes and some pain kink that we might have believed. I can see him more of a sweet, caring and loving person despite his posture and things like that (I mean, I know I am sweet and caring, but I appear like a cold hearted b**** :roll: ) And for the puppy, it's going to be thursday: can't wait to see those pics! I laughed a lot at his goofiness and weirdness during this video. I really like his RYC serie.

For the hospital trip, it is sad that it happened. The fact that he drank a few beers each night for a while and that he fainted... I mean, it sucks that it happened, but in the same time, it's always a nice time to realize it? I don't know how to explain it, but I realized that alcohol was dangerous because of my diabetes and it made me go to the hospital once (I kept vomitting and was continuously super low sugar): that trip made me realize that, hey, I can't drink alcohol (not as much, maybe once or twice a month) because it can distabilize(is it a word?) my blood sugar. I see he is doing well right now and that's what is important. Luckly, he was with friends when it happened and is heart is fine now. And I mean, as much as drunk Mark was funny to watch, he is as much entertaining to watch being himself (goof, sweet-I think he can be sweet,shush- weird, etc) and I'm certain that he has a lot of fun being sober. I mean, have you look at this guy?! He doesn't need alcohol or drugs to be weird: he is weird enough as it is :rofl:

Hopefully that nothing will happen to him again, though... 2015, Mark had enough of your bullshit.
Oh yeah, I got so wrapped up in the alcohol story and the silliness with Wade I forgot he said he doesn't watch porn. :rofl:

That kinda explains then his reactions to Huniepop or other sex-driven questions in some games. Guess he's not as much of a horn-dog as we thought. I'm sure he masturbates on occasion like most healthy adults, and I'm sure he enjoys sex when he gets it, (he ain't a virgin anyway :rofl: ) but it's an interesting thing to hear it straight up like that.

... Still makes me wonder what word got bleeped out in the 7 Second Challenge video with Cyndago. 8-)

Also been seeing a lot of people upset Drunk Minecraft is gone now. I'm just glad Mark's okay. Shouldn't his health be more important to his fans than a bunch of silly little videos?
That's what I thought about the porn thing seriously. He's not as much of a horn-dog like you said. I'm sure he respects women a lot and doesn't seem violent. Screams a lot (at video games), but not physically violent. For that word, it will ever be a mistery. Maybe it's Tinder (I don't think the guys would have laughed like that tho...), maybe it's something stupid like a dumb game that we wouldn't think he would play, I don't think it's Grindr, maybe it's Tumblr (which I don't think it would pop that reaction from the guys either)...

Of course there's always going to be unhappy people that doesn't want to understand... It's his health we're talking about and I am gladly supporting him with his decision!
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by AquarianHorse » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Yeah :P Sucks how he feels uncomfortable around women :/ Damn. But he does love boobs a lot :D

Wait, people are upset because he won't play drunk mind craft? Are you guys kidding? Wait okay, no I am not shocked they're butt hurt. Okay suuure let's make Mark REALLY SICK or even worst because you want him to play some games instead of not caring about his health.

User avatar
MapleNia
Talker
Talker
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by MapleNia » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:32 pm

AquarianHorse wrote:Oh I suppose I will believe you Mark for the porn thing :P So I guess he doesn't use RedTube? :P Like we thought in that one Cyndago video.. Funny considering he's bit of a perv and accusing of us having our heads in the gutter but hey I'm a perv too but I don't watch porn either. Quite frankly I don't like even kissing scenes too much. Maybe I'm just bitter because I never had love in my life. Hard to be a romantic.

I love his goofyness :D I love his laugh too and I can see him be a sweet guy :) It's okay MapleNia, I'm nice too but I am sure people think I can be a bitch too sometime. :P Plus, I would love to call some fans out but I hold it in because I don't want my ass handed to me even though I want to do it to defend Mark because he deserves respect. I wouldn't be shocked if they called me a bitch for reading what pisses me off about them on here when they act disgusting towards Mark XD

Oh I didn't know you can't have alcohol too much with diabetes :O Sorry to hear that you have it :( My dad and one uncle has it. My grandma had it but I think what they call old age diabetes I guess. My uncle has it a bit harder than my dad tho. I do know wine has tons of sugar, I don't drink beer so I am not sure. I hate straight alcohol :P I loved watching 5 Nights at F**kboys even though I couldn't get into the game but man Mark made some cool conversations while drunk. I can't drink too much myself either in a period of time. I'm bit of a light weight.

It's coffee that Mark drinks! That's it! :D Unless caffeine doesn't do anything :P Caffeine doens't do anything to me anymore :( Maybe I drank too much coffee the past several years? I'm glad Mark can have fun being sober too :D

Heh it be cool to see Mark write a book or whatever :) Won't be for awhile though. In a way, I feel like we know Mark fairly well, even though he knows nothing about us :O
Yup, diabetes and alcohol cannot be a great mix together haha. It's okay if I drink it, but not too much because, like I said, it can distabilize my blood sugar (usually it goes higher). The time when I got to the hospital is because I drank like 8 beers (I'm barely 5 feet, 125 pounds) and it got me dihydrated, I ate a lot that day, so I decided to give myself insulin. Withouth understanding, apparently, beer makes my sugar go up, but can drop (especially if I barely have anything in my stomach). So I was vomitting. Tried to take juice to control the low. Vomit again. And so on. So to be able to control diabetes better, yes, I need to have a nice balance diet, no to drugs, okay for some alcohol (not too much, even if I LOVE sangria and wine) and no to cigarettes. That's what my doc told me, soooo.... yeeeaaaah.... :D

Personally, I did watch porn a few times in my teenage years, but I became disgusted (we can put it this way) by sex because I never had the chance to properly experience a nice tenderly moment with someone. Won't go into details, but I am consulting a sexologist about it so no need to worry :tu:

I actually think it would be interesting to read one of Mark's book if he ever writes one. He seems to have a very creative, artistic mind and I'm sure he can create something really great (if he puts the time into it). I say this because everytime he sees somethings beautiful in a video game, we see the wonder in his eyes or when he starts talking about a game and he imagines stuff... it's always interesting to hear him. I listen a lot and I would listen the shit ton of his rambling if I can (I'm proud to admit it :D ) like litteraly sit in front of him and listen talking about space, humanity, philosophy, etc.
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote: Oh yeah, I got so wrapped up in the alcohol story and the silliness with Wade I forgot he said he doesn't watch porn. :rofl:

That kinda explains then his reactions to Huniepop or other sex-driven questions in some games. Guess he's not as much of a horn-dog as we thought. I'm sure he masturbates on occasion like most healthy adults, and I'm sure he enjoys sex when he gets it, (he ain't a virgin anyway :rofl: ) but it's an interesting thing to hear it straight up like that.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention also in my last post that I agree with what you're saying. It explains his reaction to Huniepop or anything that is related to sex. And of course, he's not a virgin (he clearly said he had 5 girlfriends and a few girls here and there that were probably dates I presume). Maybe he is getting more open about it? Maybe he wants to make things clear to people that tries to "make him gay" for Jack or he's not as perverted as some presumed.
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:06 pm

MapleNia wrote:
That's what I thought about the porn thing seriously. He's not as much of a horn-dog like you said. I'm sure he respects women a lot and doesn't seem violent. Screams a lot (at video games), but not physically violent. For that word, it will ever be a mistery. Maybe it's Tinder (I don't think the guys would have laughed like that tho...), maybe it's something stupid like a dumb game that we wouldn't think he would play, I don't think it's Grindr, maybe it's Tumblr (which I don't think it would pop that reaction from the guys either)...

Of course there's always going to be unhappy people that doesn't want to understand... It's his health we're talking about and I am gladly supporting him with his decision!
Well you can respect women while enjoying porn. Actually the porn industry is a lot more positive towards women than people think. For one the female actors are paid more than the males, and many also have careers in writing and directing scenes. Also their healthcare is up to par because of course worries of STDs and such, so they're well taken care of. And because people have a variety of tastes, there's actors of varying shapes and sizes, making them more body positive than fashion models who all have to be ridiculously small sizes, then photoshopped to be even smaller. And all this I heard from an actual porn actress, so I'm not pulling this out of thin air.

Also masturbation, when in a healthy dosage, is actually healthy for the body. It increases estrogen or testosterone, depending on what sex you are, which helps in your physical appearance like skin or hair and it helps with fertility. Also apparently if guys don't give their dicks a good workout once in a while, it shrinks. Just saying. :rofl: Anyway, back on topic.

That also makes me wonder about the Tinder thing too. You're right, I don't think the guys' reaction makes a lot of sense. Maybe it was just a silly little game or app, because if he isn't that big of a horn-dog to the point where he doesn't really watch porn, then likely he isn't randomly hooking up with girls for one night stands.

I guess like the question of how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop: the world may never know. :rofl:
MapleNia wrote:
Oh yeah I forgot to mention also in my last post that I agree with what you're saying. It explains his reaction to Huniepop or anything that is related to sex. And of course, he's not a virgin (he clearly said he had 5 girlfriends and a few girls here and there that were probably dates I presume). Maybe he is getting more open about it? Maybe he wants to make things clear to people that tries to "make him gay" for Jack or he's not as perverted as some presumed.
Well he has been more vocal about people taking the septiplier shipping too far to the point where Wiishu has gotten threats about sinking the ship that was never gonna float. He apparently complained about it at Pax Prime during a small panel at the Polaris booth that wasn't filmed, he complained about it at the DBSA livestream, and he complained about it in an earlier Reading Your Comments video. So it's safe to assume he's not that thrilled about people pushing him into a gay relationship with one of his closest friends.

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Also that comment he made in the Rocket League coop with Jack where he said he needed to stop talking about titties and butts because people will think he has a problem... Now that comment has more merit. :rofl:

ritzcrackerz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by ritzcrackerz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:48 pm

So Mark just posted a 3rd new video.

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:52 pm

ritzcrackerz wrote:So Mark just posted a 3rd new video.
Just saw. It was essentially the three guys tossing each other into their pool fully clothed. Mark even was wearing his glasses during it.

Not too impressed.

ritzcrackerz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by ritzcrackerz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Well, I was in the middle of typing what I wanted to say and then my phone interrupted me. Any who, that video was kinda silly but I laughed anyway.

Back to where I was. Poor Mark for going to the hospital again. I haven't watched a ton of Drunk Minecraft but it is sad to see it go away. But hey, health comes first and I completely understand that. I'm a lightweight so I can't have too much alcohol. It was interesting listening to Mark sing in Spanish. When I speak Spanish, I have an accent because I grew up learning it that way. I don't know a whole lot of Spanish but wish I did. Oh and I can't wait to see the puppy :D I can't believe people are giving Wiishu shit about Septiplier. Get over it, people!! It's never going to happen. I really liked the Fleeing Complex video from yesterday. His little dance was adorable. I liked that he went through all the fails and I just laughed a lot watching that video.

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by AquarianHorse » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:23 pm

I did laugh at the video too but I was thinking, "oh god wet jeans are the worst things D: Especially when you want to take them off, and even if you just wear them they will take FOREVER to dry". Those guys are silly :P I knew Mark was gonna throw Ryan into the pool at the end. Either I know comedy too well, or Mark too well, hm I will think I know Mark too well :P

I never really watched the Drunk Minecraft. Ever been interested too much into mind craft but eh maybe I should watch it for the hell of it and see what one episode is like and go from there :P I was CLOSE to watching Hunnie Pop the other day but I was like "Mmm nah" . Unless it's worth it?

Hm if I am right it does seem that Mark is getting more assertive? GOOD! Now tell those creepy fan girls to get a life :) I will admit I can see where Mark is coming from because I'm passive too but getting more assertive but I am more assertive right now with people I am close to or online :P In public like with strangers, not so much yet. I can get a shitty meal at a restaurant, others around me will say something about how like a fish or sausage patty wasn't cook right I will just eat it but not enjoy it :/

Mark does seem like he'd be a cool guy to hang out and to have a friend :D I love the Would you Rather, etc. games :)

About the sex thing I don't think Mark would do one night stands but who knows D:

kei
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by kei » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Huh...a lot of stuff in the past few hours. I'll just give a quick rundown of my thoughts because GG is being an asshole and I just want to finally get some sleep after a long day. :P

1. The hospital thing actually explains the last 7-10 days fairly well. It was weird to me that he seemed to be holding back on something, after spending so much time and effort telling everyone he was going to be more open again. I chalked it up to the stress and sadness from having to "clean house" so to speak and get it ready for Matt and Ryan, but a minor heart attack (not to mention figuring out how you're going to explain it to 10 million fans) can also cause the same reaction. Hell, he would never have said anything if it wasn't for Drunk Minecraft being brought up repeatedly.

2. He's playing it down. A lot. I can see why, and I respect him for trying to stop any fires from spreading in the fandom before they begin, but the phrase "minor heart attack" itself is kind of a misnomer. Minor or mild heart attacks are often overlooked because they aren't as severe as a major heart attack, but that also means they aren't taken as seriously and have been known to strike again. (I promise I'm not making stuff up, heart issues and my family have a long history together.)

It's true that alcohol consumption can cause tachycardia in people who lack the enzyme necessary to break down alcohol, but there's usually more involved in an actual heart attack, even if it was mild. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's doing fine, and that he's conscious of how it happened and will do his best to take care of himself. But he also said the doctors don't know exactly what caused it, just that drinking ("combined with stress and other things", a phrase that's important here) triggered it. He may not technically be the healthiest guy around to begin with, but most 26-year-olds don't usually suffer even mild heart attacks (without a prior history) out of nowhere. We may also see a shift in his future work schedule down the road, or at the very least a reduction in activity. He's already mentioned several times he's busier than he ever wanted to be, so this may be the catalyst for him to step back and figure out where to reduce the stress in his life.

3. Not getting into the porn thing. Looks like everyone here already has all those bases covered. :lol:

4. Nice to see them goofing off. Just to see them all laughing again is a gift, really. :) Though now that they've taken an almost panoramic video of the exterior to their house, I'm also counting the days until the next "the fans found us again" video comes out...
I've made a board you guys can go to whenever GG is down and you want to stay in touch with the Markiplier or Jacksepticeye community. Just don't expect anything fancy. :P
http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com/

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by AquarianHorse » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:12 pm

I do hope Mark can find something or a way to not get him all stressed up and everything. I mean damn he's so busy all the time :/ I hope he does take some time off, he deserves it, and when I say time off, not for something bad that happens, like a couple months ago, I mean a vacation kind of thing where he can just relax and have fun. Not worrying about videos or anything like that.

Ugh yeah, about how we seen how the house looks..honestly, I hope Mark or Matt or Ryan calls the police on anyone that stalks them. >_> I would. Fans, they want to meet you on THEIR time, not yours.

I wonder how the twats that stalked Mark at his last home feels about him moving out and telling Jack about it. Feel bad? Good. You're bad and you should feel bad. Grow up.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Woah, I follow a few Markiplites and I saw some complaints of anon hate. Is something going on I don't know about? Help a sister out yo.
And Mark doesn't watch porn, and get's uncomfortable around women?????
The Mark Fischbach??Image

Though what I read about the hospital trip put a pit in my stomach. Hearing anything bad happening just...tears at me. With Daniel, rest in peace buddy, any thing cab trigger them. This hospital trip must've stirred them up a bit.

Ryan, I hope you're ok buddy, you too Matt.
Image

User avatar
professionallurker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:17 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by professionallurker » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Oh wow. Mark's, Ryan's, and Matt's house looks really nice. I like the large glass windows theme it has going on.

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by AquarianHorse » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:26 pm

"Woah, I follow a few Markiplites and I saw some complaints of anon hate. Is something going on I don't know about? Help a sister out yo."

?

Yeah large windows are nice, their apt. inside looks nice too :) The pool looks nice! I so miss having a pool. I haven't had a pool in YEARS. Back in my middle school days. Fun times. It often appears in my dreams...just watch it will appear in my dream again tonight or soon enough XD Heh the way their house is set is kind of how an old friend's house of mine was, it was on a hill and in the distance you can see the skyline and it was nice looking out at night seeing the city lights :) She was in California too..outside of LA, close to Burbank. I feel cheated, I didn't feel an earthquake XD Or maybe I did and just didn't notice. (was there for a week).

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Gorillaz1236 wrote:Woah, I follow a few Markiplites and I saw some complaints of anon hate. Is something going on I don't know about? Help a sister out yo.
And Mark doesn't watch porn, and get's uncomfortable around women?????
The Mark Fischbach??Image

Though what I read about the hospital trip put a pit in my stomach. Hearing anything bad happening just...tears at me. With Daniel, rest in peace buddy, any thing cab trigger them. This hospital trip must've stirred them up a bit.

Ryan, I hope you're ok buddy, you too Matt.
Yeah I saw a bunch of anon hate on Tumblr as well. It sucks that trolls are this persistent about attacking anyone, let alone oversensitive tweens, but by constantly talking about it or responding to it they are giving them more power than they actually have. Don't feed the trolls, and they feed on attention. Just delete, block, report, and move on.

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by AquarianHorse » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Can someone PM me what is going on? D:

ritzcrackerz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by ritzcrackerz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:31 pm

I do agree, they have a nice house. I hope they live in a gated neighborhood so only residents can get in. I've never had a pool in my backyard. I'm not aware of any anon hate though. I haven't been on Tumblr in a while.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 am
Location: Kong Studios, Essex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:33 pm

professionallurker wrote:Oh wow. Mark's, Ryan's, and Matt's house looks really nice. I like the large glass windows theme it has going on.
mmmmm 3 attractive mens in one big ol' house with a lot of privacy. Whats a girl to do. What's a girl to do.

Image
Image

User avatar
MapleNia
Talker
Talker
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by MapleNia » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:37 pm

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
MapleNia wrote:
That's what I thought about the porn thing seriously. He's not as much of a horn-dog like you said. I'm sure he respects women a lot and doesn't seem violent. Screams a lot (at video games), but not physically violent. For that word, it will ever be a mistery. Maybe it's Tinder (I don't think the guys would have laughed like that tho...), maybe it's something stupid like a dumb game that we wouldn't think he would play, I don't think it's Grindr, maybe it's Tumblr (which I don't think it would pop that reaction from the guys either)...

Of course there's always going to be unhappy people that doesn't want to understand... It's his health we're talking about and I am gladly supporting him with his decision!
Well you can respect women while enjoying porn. Actually the porn industry is a lot more positive towards women than people think. For one the female actors are paid more than the males, and many also have careers in writing and directing scenes. Also their healthcare is up to par because of course worries of STDs and such, so they're well taken care of. And because people have a variety of tastes, there's actors of varying shapes and sizes, making them more body positive than fashion models who all have to be ridiculously small sizes, then photoshopped to be even smaller. And all this I heard from an actual porn actress, so I'm not pulling this out of thin air.

Also masturbation, when in a healthy dosage, is actually healthy for the body. It increases estrogen or testosterone, depending on what sex you are, which helps in your physical appearance like skin or hair and it helps with fertility. Also apparently if guys don't give their dicks a good workout once in a while, it shrinks. Just saying. :rofl: Anyway, back on topic.

That also makes me wonder about the Tinder thing too. You're right, I don't think the guys' reaction makes a lot of sense. Maybe it was just a silly little game or app, because if he isn't that big of a horn-dog to the point where he doesn't really watch porn, then likely he isn't randomly hooking up with girls for one night stands.

I guess like the question of how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop: the world may never know. :rofl:
MapleNia wrote:
Oh yeah I forgot to mention also in my last post that I agree with what you're saying. It explains his reaction to Huniepop or anything that is related to sex. And of course, he's not a virgin (he clearly said he had 5 girlfriends and a few girls here and there that were probably dates I presume). Maybe he is getting more open about it? Maybe he wants to make things clear to people that tries to "make him gay" for Jack or he's not as perverted as some presumed.
Well he has been more vocal about people taking the septiplier shipping too far to the point where Wiishu has gotten threats about sinking the ship that was never gonna float. He apparently complained about it at Pax Prime during a small panel at the Polaris booth that wasn't filmed, he complained about it at the DBSA livestream, and he complained about it in an earlier Reading Your Comments video. So it's safe to assume he's not that thrilled about people pushing him into a gay relationship with one of his closest friends.
Offtopic: Yeah, about the porn and respect thing, I agree. I didn't express well enough because of my exp. with my ex (that didn't respect my limit and my decisions) and the current guy I have who's hum... rough... and both seemed to have taken it from hardcore stuff... Yeaaaahhhhh

Yeah, I saw that he was starting to be more firm like we said back then at Pax Prime. He's trying to maintain a better control and try to put a stop at it. The Septiplier ship was getting out of control. Can't just two guy (or two girls) be able to do flirt/sex jokes without people saying they're going to end up together or something? I have no problem with fanfictions or fanarts, but they are some extreme out there that needs to take a chill pill
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:40 pm

MapleNia wrote:
Offtopic: Yeah, about the porn and respect thing, I agree. I didn't express well enough because of my exp. with my ex (that didn't respect my limit and my decisions) and the current guy I have who's hum... rough... and both seemed to have taken it from hardcore stuff... Yeaaaahhhhh

Yeah, I saw that he was starting to be more firm like we said back then at Pax Prime. He's trying to maintain a better control and try to put a stop at it. The Septiplier ship was getting out of control. Can't just two guy (or two girls) be able to do flirt/sex jokes without people saying they're going to end up together or something? I have no problem with fanfictions or fanarts, but they are some extreme out there that needs to take a chill pill
Sorry about going off like that. I didn't know about any of your past and I hope you're doing better despite what happened.

User avatar
MapleNia
Talker
Talker
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by MapleNia » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:44 pm

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
MapleNia wrote:
Offtopic: Yeah, about the porn and respect thing, I agree. I didn't express well enough because of my exp. with my ex (that didn't respect my limit and my decisions) and the current guy I have who's hum... rough... and both seemed to have taken it from hardcore stuff... Yeaaaahhhhh

Yeah, I saw that he was starting to be more firm like we said back then at Pax Prime. He's trying to maintain a better control and try to put a stop at it. The Septiplier ship was getting out of control. Can't just two guy (or two girls) be able to do flirt/sex jokes without people saying they're going to end up together or something? I have no problem with fanfictions or fanarts, but they are some extreme out there that needs to take a chill pill
Sorry about going off like that. I didn't know about any of your past and I hope you're doing better despite what happened.
It's all good, no worries ;) you didn't know. Like I said, I am disgusted by sex but I'm doing progress to get more open and comfortable, at least at ease :tu: one day at a time
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

Chatterbox_380
Talker
Talker
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by Chatterbox_380 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

What's your opinion on this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0KyzQgM8Kw

I'm not judging Molly, I'm just wondering what others think. I remember during the ex episode, she was one of the people who couldn't understand why some people (like me) were upset that he didn't acknowledge his ex AND etc.

I will admit that I've stopped watching his videos for a while and sometimes I'll watch Jack or the Game Grumps. But her comment that he's kept her alive and that she loves him, again makes me want to scream at my computer. But I've been told I'm a bitch, so thoughts.
*current game I'm playing* Sim3. (Don't judge me!)

10 inch dicks are like communism.

Great in theory,
terrible in real life.

User avatar
Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by Kierans » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:59 am

Phew, finally have a chance to post again. Real life stuff has been wearing me out.
kei wrote:4. Nice to see them goofing off. Just to see them all laughing again is a gift, really. :) Though now that they've taken an almost panoramic video of the exterior to their house, I'm also counting the days until the next "the fans found us again" video comes out...
I was thinking the same thing. Their house looks really nice, though, so hopefully it's not easily accessible by the general public.

Sometimes I wonder if the universe is out to get Mark or something. :| He's crossed some big Youtube milestones this year, but so many tough events have happened to him and his friends. Not gonna lie, I'm won't miss Drunk Minecraft very much. I'm not a fan of drunk gaming in general (although Five Nights at Fuckboys drunk was mildly entertaining).
Chatterbox_380 wrote:What's your opinion on this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0KyzQgM8Kw

I'm not judging Molly, I'm just wondering what others think. I remember during the ex episode, she was one of the people who couldn't understand why some people (like me) were upset that he didn't acknowledge his ex AND etc.

I will admit that I've stopped watching his videos for a while and sometimes I'll watch Jack or the Game Grumps. But her comment that he's kept her alive and that she loves him, again makes me want to scream at my computer. But I've been told I'm a bitch, so thoughts.
I've been thinking about this a bit. I think that what's been going on in the fandom (anon hate, etc) inevitably comes from having so many subscribers. He probably feels like he has to force out the funny. :| I've been skimming through his content lately. She's right that his videos haven't been as good lately and have been reaching for humor (except for Soma!!) However, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for a little while longer. He may act differently so it may be easy to forget, but he did just lose a good friend, after all.

User avatar
M0nkeeButt2590
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:19 am

Chatterbox_380 wrote:What's your opinion on this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0KyzQgM8Kw

I'm not judging Molly, I'm just wondering what others think. I remember during the ex episode, she was one of the people who couldn't understand why some people (like me) were upset that he didn't acknowledge his ex AND etc.

I will admit that I've stopped watching his videos for a while and sometimes I'll watch Jack or the Game Grumps. But her comment that he's kept her alive and that she loves him, again makes me want to scream at my computer. But I've been told I'm a bitch, so thoughts.
I have seen that video floating around on Tumblr. I also do recognize that girl defending Mark's actions concerning Jess earlier this year, so that definitely has soured my thoughts on her a bit.

I'm sorry fangirls, but you're wrong. Mark was in the wrong by acting single and available while hiding the fact that he was dating at the time. Wanting privacy is one thing, but he went about it in a very dishonest way. It was disingenuous to both her and all his fans, and people had the right to be hurt and upset over this and your bullying didn't help things. I'm very disappointed in those that acted in that way and have forever stained the Markiplite name as that of oversensitive overprotective crazy fangirls who drive people who criticize Mark to suicide. I hope you realize your mistakes one day, before you're on the receiving end of a crazed fangirl.

That being said though, I kinda personally have to agree with this girl and the girl who wrote the post she's responding too. Mark has been distant from the fanbase for a long time. I thought he was getting back on track after Pax Prime, but I think Daniel's sudden death threw everyone for a loop and he shut down into himself again. Things seemed to look up a bit when he was playing SOMA, but that seemed to come and go as well, especially after Ryan and Matt came back to LA.

Now his upload schedule is all over the place, his new videos are ranging from okay to ugh, there's way too many After Effects edits in each video that don't add anything to the gameplay or the commentary, he's almost given up on social media interaction entirely, and it really feels like he's just on auto-pilot at this point.

Now that's not to say it isn't justified behavior though. He's obviously swamped with work, trying to do more creative things like with sketches, so he's lacking on time for both videos and social interaction.

Plus there's not a lot of good games out on the market right now except for Fallout 4, and any game by Bethesda is gonna take a ton of time, which Mark doesn't have right now. So naturally he's not gonna LP it, and since he's lacking on time already, Undertale has to take a back seat as well. So he's filling up videos with corny Flash games because they're quick to record and edit, he enjoys them because it reminds him of his days on Newgrounds, and because there's not a lot for him to play in what little time he has to spare.

Also this year has been shit for Mark, right from January when he broke up with Jess. He's had to move multiple times, some of which due to stalkers, he's been in the hospital twice now, he's been attacked by Tumblr multiple times, there's been a lot of in-fighting and bullying with the fans, his dog Charlie died, (and possibly Buddi. We haven't seen her in a while) Daniel died, Indy Popcon was a mad-house, his line got shut down at SDCC, and even his friends have been having difficulties from Wade's grandfather getting sick to Tyler's recent breakup. 2015 has been Mark's worst year since he started his Youtube career, so I can understand him being off in that sense too.

As for the social media interaction, I feel that's mainly the fans' fault. I'm sorry to say it, but it's true. He has over 10 million subs, over 2 million people watching his Facebook page, 1.49 million followers on Twitter, 1.7 million followers on Instagram, and who knows how many on Tumblr. He's got a lot of people watching him online and waiting for him to say something at any time of the day. And every time he does, he's bombarded with stupid messages calling him daddy, senpai, and all sorts of crappy corny fangirl commentary spamming him for attention and completely ignoring any message that he's trying to convey. His phone would break if he ever left his notifications on. And I can't imagine the amount of emails he gets on a daily basis as well!

And Mark's naturally an introverted person anyway, so how overwhelmed must he be that over 10 million people are watching his every interaction and constantly trying to talk to him every day. And it's not even meaningful words, it's just an excuse to feel important for a few seconds because someone moderately famous noticed you.

So yes, Mark has been distant from his fans for a while now. But it's not entirely his fault.

User avatar
AquarianHorse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 5

Post by AquarianHorse » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:38 am

Cant watch the vid at the moment, but i agree. Mark was in the wrong for not saying he has a gf. Mark or any guy better not do that. i wouldnt date a guy that doesnt say he has me as a gf. id be suspicious like hed still looking for another girl. hell, he was in the wrong for asking for boob pics when he may or may not been dating someone. thats disrespectful, but i hope he learned his lesson.

i rem in a vid awhile ago mark said he wanted to respond to people. well, i never got responded to.

the fandom is way out of control and yeah im sure most of the notes are creepy fan mail.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “Markiplier”