We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Brush cleaning mat

rachel_clare88
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brush cleaning mat

Post by rachel_clare88 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:43 am

I'm in the UK and trying to find a good brush cleaning mat/ a dupe for the sigma one.
I really want the Sigma one, but its £30 on amazon uk; which is a hell of a lot more expensive than buying it in the US!

Any recommendations?

justafleshwound
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Brush cleaning mat

Post by justafleshwound » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:13 am

Have you tried the brush egg? It's only small and fits over two fingers but its pretty good. You can get the knock-off from ebay and I think I paid £1 for mine or something ridiculous like that. Makeup revolution do one but its £6.

You could always get a silicon textured oven glove from ebay. I also brought a cheap chopping board, whipped out the glue gun and went to town making swirls and dots and waves.
I don't know of any direct dupes of the sigma mat but I can understand why you want it. It is terribly overpriced though.

Pastel Rage
Talker
Talker

Re: Brush cleaning mat

Post by Pastel Rage » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:31 am

I've planning on ordering one of those silicon gloves from ebay, because honestly they seem just as efficient. You can find them for like $4, so that's definitely way cheaper :D

The brush egg looks cool too, I hadn't come across that before. Might pick up one of those to try as well!

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”