LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 29

Isis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 29

Post by Isis » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:47 am

concern wrote:75 degrees in Wilmington and she's wearing that leopard print faux fur jacket around! :?
She's in the car to boot!
Must have the a/c cranked down to 50 ......

Lol at the ac! She's due for another faux fur!!
LLCNYC
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:56 am

lenathediva wrote:There is no way that my 11 yr old son would wear anything from Children's Place. He's not a spoiled brat or label conscious, but he would see that as a place for little kids not an almost teenager.
Exactly. She's brain dead.

Certainly knows where to buy HER crap though...scrimps on her kids so she can spend on herself. I have serious dislike for this woman.
GirlTalk
Informer
Informer

Post by GirlTalk » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:42 am

Around the 26:00 min she picked up her cell in the car and stared at it grinning.. :? and then made some comment like..'she's so pretty'.... ???

WTH was that?
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace
ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:03 am

concern wrote:Lisa .... "When Jackie Haines first told me about French Kandy, I fell in love with the pistolette collection! I was lucky enough, I begged them to send me some pieces from the pistolette collection! They really hooked me up ........ :?
This is just what she does ..... (Her MO). She calls companies and begs to be sent stuff for free and in turn tells us that companies reached out to her!
Was coming on to say exactly that but I did have to laugh though as she was going on about the French Renault Medallion and gushing
LISA IT IS OFF A CAR LOVE
ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:04 am

concern wrote:Lisa .... "When Jackie Haines first told me about French Kandy, I fell in love with the pistolette collection! I was lucky enough, I begged them to send me some pieces from the pistolette collection! They really hooked me up ........ :?
This is just what she does ..... (Her MO). She calls companies and begs to be sent stuff for free and in turn tells us that companies reached out to her!
Was coming on to say exactly that but I did have to laugh though as she was going on about the French Renault Medallion and gushing
LISA IT IS OFF A CAR LOVE
WhatUsaid247
Debater
Debater

Post by WhatUsaid247 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:27 am

Moonpie wrote:Off topic......but I'm going to burst!
My daughter was just offered (and she accepted) an internship with an emmy award winning and best selling author David Zyla!
She'll be spending January in NewYork and he's going to introduce her to lots of fashion people! He is a costume designer and stylist. He's dressed Hillary Clinton for a trip to Asia, Tom Hanks, Neil Patrick Harris among othershttp://www.davidzyla.com/

I'm sooooo excited for her!

After her stint with him, she leaves for Paris on January 29th and will be there until June! OMG!!!!!!
Congratulations to your daughter Moonpie, That's fantastic And amazing News. God keep her safe on her journey and may she snatch every star she reaches for.
Now that's a mother who has giving her Daughter the world and taught her to reach for it all. So happy for You all. :D x

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Mercedes
Learner
Learner

Post by Mercedes » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:34 am

Just watched her latest blog. Loved looking at the ceiling tiles of Target and her nostrils as she waltzed along looking important in her designer wear. What really pissed me off was when she sat in her car babbling about guns. Seriously? How insensitive and out of touch can you be to post this considering what's going on in the world. Does she have a clue? Girl needs to buy a vowel or something. I had to click out because she's painfully shallow.
WhatUsaid247
Debater
Debater

Post by WhatUsaid247 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:35 am

lenathediva wrote:As crazy as Alex is, I much rather watch her vlogs. She has her own business (as bad as it may be), she goes out with friends, takes good care of her rabbits, and shopping in upscale stores. We don't just see Alex in her car for her entire vlog. We get a glimpse into her trainwreck of a life.
Lisa's life is boring. I really don't want to see her shop for unnecessary leggings at Belks or Dillard's. Why not introduce/show us her friend at the Dior and MAC? Have them show us some of the holiday collections. I'm sure that they would be more than happy to do it since it's free advertising.
So much content, and all we get is the car wash. :(
Did you notice at one of the makeup counters THE GIRL didn't known Lisa's name.. Yet apparently she knows Them all and they are friends.
Hmmmm!

beautyish2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:39 am

I watch Lisa off and on..mainly to see what she has bought.. But her vlogs brings light to who she is as a person. She seems to buy a lot to have something to do in life. She spends wayyyy to much on her appearance. You never see her going somewhere with her husband or her kids. You would think someone like her would be meeting up with friends etc. But I guess she is just too into herself for that.
Isis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Isis » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:58 am

You know, I do enjoy the odd lifestyle vlog. I'm sure lots of people don't like her but I enjoy Lisasz09's vlogs!! I've been watching her reviews for eons. Anyway, unlike Lisa D, she keeps up an active life. I relate to it even though I don't have kids.
WhatUsaid247
Debater
Debater

Post by WhatUsaid247 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:12 am

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:Does Lisa know how to EDIT? How long can we watch her lashes get cleaned or whatever it is zzzzzzzzzz...and WHO is taping that footage?

OMG, there is so much material lol..Her face while listening to that Katy Perry song :o :rofl: :rofl:
Can anyone tell me the title of that song as I couldn't hear it and want to see the lyrics she was grinning like a cheshire cat at :roll:

Also have a couple of things to say before I burst. Not been on my computer so couldn't join in. Most of what I wanted to say has been said but one thing that really made me mad was when she was showing that pot of cream she got from Beautylish for FREE she said and I quote "Oh I really hate to waste it" before she put a miniscule dab on her hand to show all the minnions

And when she said she wore the cream and then put her bare minerals (incorrectly) over the top then two seconds later she says oh I didn't have to use any powder at all????? What the hell is bare minerals then??

I really have had a bucket load of her lately and would never tire of slapping that smug face of hers.
The Song is Dark Horse, Katy Perry Featuring Juicy J :D Here's the Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0, at 2;22 is When Juicy J does the part of the song that Lisa LOVERS.. :D
For someone who says they ate a Christian, she should listen to the words OF This song, it all based on Satanism.
Lisa is all about biblical scripture, not getting back into all this AGAIN .. But she needs to read revelations AGAIN!

WhatUsaid247
Debater
Debater

Post by WhatUsaid247 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:45 am

Bloody board won't let me reply. Grrrr
Dexter Was Only 6/7yrs old when he died.

Moonpie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Moonpie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:46 am

WhatUsaid247 wrote:
Moonpie wrote:Off topic......but I'm going to burst!
My daughter was just offered (and she accepted) an internship with an emmy award winning and best selling author David Zyla!
She'll be spending January in NewYork and he's going to introduce her to lots of fashion people! He is a costume designer and stylist. He's dressed Hillary Clinton for a trip to Asia, Tom Hanks, Neil Patrick Harris among othershttp://www.davidzyla.com/

I'm sooooo excited for her!

After her stint with him, she leaves for Paris on January 29th and will be there until June! OMG!!!!!!
Congratulations to your daughter Moonpie, That's fantastic And amazing News. God keep her safe on her journey and may she snatch every star she reaches for.
Now that's a mother who has giving her Daughter the world and taught her to reach for it all. So happy for You all. :D x

Thank you so much for your well wishes for my daughter and the nicest compliment I've ever received! <3
"If your desires be endless, your cares and fears will be so too."

Thomas Fuller
EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Isis wrote:You know, I do enjoy the odd lifestyle vlog. I'm sure lots of people don't like her but I enjoy Lisasz09's vlogs!! I've been watching her reviews for eons. Anyway, unlike Lisa D, she keeps up an active life. I relate to it even though I don't have kids.
I enjoy Lifestyle vlogs is they are interesting and fun and the person Vlogging isn't full of themselves like Lisa. TTSandra's are really good. I have watched Lisaz09 a few times and they are OK, but they don't spark my interest. I'm past the point of having young children, maybe that's it. I will watch some of her review, but I'm not a regular watcher. I know Marnie is friends (I think it's more like an acquaintance) of one of my favorite Erin, but I really can't watch her anymore. I really dislike her and her vlogs now. I'm not saying she is a bad person or mother, but she is too much of a hypocrite for me and I just can't watch her. I like any type of video that Erin puts out, so I watch them all.
Seek Respect, not attention, it lasts longer.
EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Did anyone else have a problem getting on this board earlier?
EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Lisa has a new video up, Skincare basics, Right out of the Gate she mentions that Dior Lip Maximizer..ughh..Always about her Damn lips! she Luuuvss it and she has to PUT IT ON and show US..What is with this Woman with putting on Lip Products! :o :o I thought this was a skin care video!
EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:37 pm

AND LISA! WHERE ARE YOU AFFILIATE DISCLOSURES!!! YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED BEFORE AND YOU IGNORE ALL THE QUESTIONS!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”