Monica & Shelby Church

DH_enthusiast
Wallflower
Wallflower

Monica & Shelby Church

Post by DH_enthusiast » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi! I noticed there were no posts on the Church twins (Monica and Shelby)! How do you feel about them?

I watch their videos but are not fond of them. They're just "white common girls" who aren't really interesting. Their videos are just copied and copied, they just flow with the movement. In real life, they don't really seem nice to be honest... I feel they are stuck up and seem to think they're better than everybody else. That's just my thoughts about them.
lollipopgang
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Monica & Shelby Church

Post by lollipopgang » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:34 pm

I used to watch their videos like years ago and thought them and their videos were cute, probably just because of the twin thing and I was younger so I didn't know any better.

I just watched something the other theirs the other day and they are so boring. They are basic white girls and now that YouTube is so popular, you think they'd be a little more creative, but nope.
DH_enthusiast
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DH_enthusiast » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Yeeep I agree with you! They seem really boring and obnoxious !!!
xkiwilava
Learner
Learner

Post by xkiwilava » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:10 pm

I agree their videos are nothing special. I used to like their vlogs when they would do them more. It seems kinda weird to me that they always do everything together, like they've always lived together, gone to the same school, do JLT (as producers?), and they even post similar videos at the same time each week and hang out with all the same people...I would think if I had a twin sister I would want to do something a little different from her.
youngpunkk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by youngpunkk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:19 am

They've always annoyed the crap out of me. Their videos are as dull as their personalities are and they seem really bitchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “A-M”