Gabby fake b00bies/ Velvet busy blocking and stalking (41)

Jackieex
Informer
Informer

Gabby fake b00bies/ Velvet busy blocking and stalking (41)

Post by Jackieex » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:30 pm

New thread!
Remember to get screenshots!
Fartmonster
Talker
Talker

Re: Gabby fake b00bies/ Velvet busy blocking and stalking (4

Post by Fartmonster » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Boobriella Lindlie!
nixworld68
Talker
Talker

Post by nixworld68 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Good title!

So, I just watched the latest vlog... it made me ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS.

Gabby, you may be busy, I don't know. But so is everyone else. Seriously, come and do my job for a bit. I would welcome you having an idea what real stress is like, and having an insight into what a real job is and what EVERYONE ELSE does. Pop around any time.

The thought of being able to have a job where I could be truly creative, inventive, engaged, in control of my own career...well, I'm not sure I will ever have that. So to see someone like Gabby waste that opportunity kills me.
moonlightpixie
Informer
Informer

Post by moonlightpixie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:54 pm

great title XD
nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm

So is her hair getting done today? I'm confused because of the time differences.
nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:12 pm

So is her hair getting done today? I'm confused because of the time differences.
Bejewelled09
Debater
Debater

Post by Bejewelled09 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Just watched the Sephora haul, I'm so mad at the lack of swatches. Why bother with close ups of the lip products if you're not going to swatch them? When I watch a haul I want to see the pigmentation of the lipstick and true colour/finish on the lips. She even swatches the nars highlighter on her hand and then DOESNT SHOW US. She just hauls stuff to show off what she bought which is not helpful for her viewers. Eurgh these are the basics Gabby, you are so so so shit at your job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sh0werofcunts
Learner
Learner

Post by sh0werofcunts » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:24 pm

I find it weird that she always used to say that musical theatre is her dream job and YouTube isn't, but she said she can't go to the les mis auditions bc she's too busy... surely you'd cancel anything YouTube related to pursue your dream, is she expecting them to knock on her door and beg her to be in it?
Darling
Learner
Learner

Post by Darling » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:16 pm

nelly_w wrote:So is her hair getting done today? I'm confused because of the time differences.
I'm pretty sure it was established that she is getting it done on the 19th which is today but it's only about quarter past midnight here in the uk so it will be at least 8 more hours even if she has a really early appointment.
sashaxx1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sashaxx1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi guy.. Long time lurker blah blah.. Its late here in the UK and I cant sleep so I was watching Gabbies (lol) new video and i totaled up that she spent $927 on make up which is roughly £610.. 1)Who has that much money to waste on make up - isn't she doing a video with 17 or something (she mentioned it in her vlogs) so she should of been wearing that make up but not our gabbie she enjoys lying doesn't she! (2) I don't know if this is just me but who buys loads of make up before their previous stuff has ran out? I feel like that's such a waste of money!! (3) Wasn't she moaning in New York about having no money to spend??? :roll: :x
atropos
Learner
Learner

Post by atropos » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Darling wrote:
nelly_w wrote:So is her hair getting done today? I'm confused because of the time differences.
I'm pretty sure it was established that she is getting it done on the 19th which is today but it's only about quarter past midnight here in the uk so it will be at least 8 more hours even if she has a really early appointment.
I'm really looking forward to this train wreck
Kendalll
Informer
Informer

Post by Kendalll » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Ok guys what does everyone predict she's doing so her hair [emoji23] I can't wait to see her paper thin hair go even thinner

Darling
Learner
Learner

Post by Darling » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Kendalll wrote:Ok guys what does everyone predict she's doing so her hair [emoji23] I can't wait to see her paper thin hair go even thinner

I definitely think she is going to dye it grey and possible have an inch or so trimmed from it.
Blue_Whale
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blue_Whale » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:12 pm

I'm gonna say grey or lavander... just waiting for the meltdown afterwards
Darling
Learner
Learner

Post by Darling » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Sorry for the double post but my last post messed up a bit and now it won't let me edit it.

I think she is definitely going to go for the grey to try and replicate her Halloween look. Personally I don't think it will look that great and I am not sure how easy it will be to change if she decides she doesn't like it. She has hyped this way too much. I would be so embarrassed to have hyped something to this point and have it all go wrong.

The thing is we will not be able to see what it truly looks like until she vlogs as any pictures will be heavily edited and covered in filters so it will be unclear what it really looks like naturally.

On a side note do you think the reason for her tantrum yesterday was because she found out she couldn't visit Zoe? I wonder if Zoe will ever visit her flat? She is already trying to entice her with the Christmas decorations.

Return to “Velvetgh0st / Gabriella Rose”