TEST IN PROGRESS: Welcome to the new software! We have upgraded to the latest forum software. Please report any errors!

GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

LiddlePallid
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

Post by LiddlePallid » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Continue here!

Bremen
Talker
Talker

Re: GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

Post by Bremen » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:07 pm

This website has been pissing me off today. I know I can't be the only person that keeps getting error messages.

So let me try to understand Chay's logic... She was already set back on bills when the fridge went out, which set her back even more. She knew her car was on its last leg, the van was giving out, and property taxes were on their way at the end of the year. She STILL prioritizes Christmas gifts and goes to Sephora and buys herself a bunch of stuff, buys Josh toys and still moans that she didn't get them all, WHILE SHE'S STILL BEHIND ON BILLS WITH A FUCKED UP CAR. Now she's got all of these upcoming expenses and can only put off bills for so long. She's probably thinking they won't cut her utilities because she's got disabled son and sickly mother living there. Getting an expensive-to-feed Great Dane, weekly hauling $300 worth of groceries, getting fast food and Starbucks every time you go out, and buying thousands of dollars worth of makeup that you don't need or wear and are too stuck-up to sell doesn't seem so bright, now does it, Chay?

Think of all of the money she could've saved if she had given up a month's worth of $5 coffees she bought every time she went out. Or those $20 liquid lipsticks she bought, never wore, stupidly opened to swatch even knowing she wouldn't keep them, and now can't sell back close to retail. And I'm supposed to feel sorry for this useless slag for having financial problems that could've been easily avoided if she wasn't a fucking idiot. Hey Chay, I'm 22 and my little brother asked me for a $300 Wii U and $60 game for his birthday/Christmas. Do you know what I did as the responsible adult I am? I set aside $20 a week by cutting back on my almost-daily Panera Bread lunches, and had more than enough money for his gift and an extra game within a matter of five or six months. I could've afforded to set aside more by not splurging for myself occasionally, but I don't have to because I can handle money, unlike a certain grown ass woman who gets paid by the government to sit on her ass all day.

Her mom's doctor dropped her mom. No surprise, it was only a matter of time. Maybe it's because she's a rude, entitled asshole who constantly expects special treatments and tries to rip the doctor out of extra prescriptions. Maybe it's because she's a bitch who constantly badmouths him to the internet. The list goes on and on. Please do try to alert the media of you oh-so "dire" situation, Chay. While you're at it, call Hoarders to clean up that shithole you call a house and have your mother and son rotting in. Oh, and I forgot to say hello since we all know you read here.

LiddlePallid
TOP POSTER
TOP POSTER

Post by LiddlePallid » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:51 pm

It boggled my mind when she said she had bought herself things from Sephora for Christmas that she was going to return. You have all these money issues and you're STILL buying shit at Sephora? Give it a rest for a while! Worry about your son's Christmas before worrying about yourself. You're a grown fucking adult, you don't need shit. My husband and I get each other one small thing for Christmas, so we can do more for our son. I can't understand how her mind works lmao. She talks about how they were going to do a low key Christmas and then she's complaining she hasn't bought "all his gifts" yet.

Eleabear57
Talker
Talker

Post by Eleabear57 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:36 pm

What kind of person even buys themselves presents for christmas? Maybe let yourself splurge on one thing, but buying yourself a ton of presents? No way. No wonder she's unhappy. She's trying to spoil herself and it's working. Such a spoiled brat

Return to “A-M”