Celebs/Famous People You've Met

jackieds
Talker
Talker

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by jackieds » Thu May 22, 2014 10:43 am

So many of you have just randomly run into celebs! So lucky! Everyone I've meet has been at a signing/m&g or I chilled at their hotel all day waiting for them to come down lol

Jonas Brothers
Demi Lovato
Cory Monteith RIP :(
Naya Rivera
Kevin McHale
Kat Von D
Debby Ryan
Aaron Carter x2
Little Mix x3 (the sweetest girls ever)
5 Seconds of Summer x2 (the second time meeting them was quite the adventure oh god)
Savannah Outen
Coco Jones (i don't really know who she is tbh but she was doing the signing with Savannah so)
Tom Brady x5 i think? as well as manyyyyyy past and present Patriots players
Also irrelevant people like some of Taylor Swift's band members/dancers and 1D's band lol
angelaj0921
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:07 pm

I just remembered I met Jesse McCartney when I was like 13 before he was a "star." Lol It was one of those mall concerts, I didn't even want to go but my sisters did. There were about 30 people there. I sat front row, and he actually reached out and touched my hand for a good 5 seconds. It was pretty cool. Lol
ItsRawrzz
Talker
Talker

Post by ItsRawrzz » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:01 pm

I met Matt Smith when he was filming a Doctor Who episode in my town. I'm not a huge fan of the show at all, but I was inches away from him when he left the set. He smiled and stuff, but that's it.

And todaaaay, I met Fern Britton at work. I was doing plate waiting at a wedding reception, and she was one of the guests. She was so lovely. I just kept topping up her glass whenever I could and I didn't talk much because I was working, and she was occupied with other guests, but she was so polite and lovely.

It was also my first day on the job -- so it was pretty awesome to meet her!
BornThisWay94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BornThisWay94 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:36 pm

I finally got to meet Lady Gaga this year after 6 long years of being a super fan lol. It was in NYC, and she was playing one of her soldout shows at the Roseland Ballroom (RIP) and I decided to walk down to the back of the venue and wait for her outside because I knew she always came out the back after the show was over. It was FREEZING, and I was literally pinned up against a barricade for 2 hours until she finally came out at midnight.

She was very nice. She got to every fan who was at the front, took pictures with everyone, talked to everyone, etc. I remember when she finally got to me, I didn't even know what to say, I just grabbed her hand and surprisingly she held it for a good minute while she talked to everyone and signed things lol. I managed to get a picture with her but I forgot to ask her to sign my album :( I had it in my bag but couldn't reach back and get it. There was one point where she actually leaned over me and had her face literally 2 inches from mine because the guy behind me wanted to hand her something. She smelled super good, she smelled sweet and I remember her hair was brushing up against my cheek and it was really soft lol.

Ahhh I still fangirl about the day, I have my picture with her framed on my armoire (I know, lame) but it was just something I never wanted to forget. I'm traveling back to NYC in the summer to see her again so hopefully I get to meet her again!
It's a metaphor you potato with eyes!

ImageImage
Krassiva
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Krassiva » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:13 am

I've met Adriana Lima at a Victoria's Secret store opening in Dubai and I've partied with Keith Gillespie in Dublin, former footballer for Manchester United. That was a crazy night.
BoomShaka
Debater
Debater

Post by BoomShaka » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:52 am

When I was really young, I went to this thing in London with my family and a bunch of celebrities were there. Alexandra Burke came right up to the rail and everyone was shouting her name and she signed a bunch of people's things, but I had no clue who she was lmao. Plus I was really small so I was pressed up right against the rail and she was a few inches away from me.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
Image Image
alexalltimelow
Talker
Talker

Post by alexalltimelow » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:15 am

all time low twice
jeremy mckinnon and neil westfall from a day to remember
jimmy carr
aleksander with (norwegian pop artist)
adam elmakias

some youtubers ive met are
mirandasings
ijustine
tomska

and the band real friends, cassadee pope and matthew lewis walked past me once
carrie fletcher
bluehawaii19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bluehawaii19 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:23 am

I've never met any celebrities but have come into the vicinity of Oprah back in 1995 at Walt Disney World. She was filming a segment for her show at The Jungle Cruise. I looked over and told my family it was her and no one believed me until they noticed the cameras and the security.

A few years ago, I again was at Walt Disney World getting ready to ride Big Thunder Mountain. I requested the back of the train so while I was waiting to get on the ride, the train pulls in. I notice two young women and two young men. The women were Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen. I comment to the person I am with that I think it's them and one of them turns to me and smiles, then they leave. When we finish the ride (we sat in the same seats as they did), we hear everyone talking about them being in the park.

Several years ago, I was at JFK waiting for a connecting flight and overhear on the intercom that they paged "James Franco." I have no idea if it was the same James or not but still kind of neat.

Finally, last summer, the filmed Crimson Peak for a day in my city. I didn't visit the set as I was out of town but some of the stars were there (sadly no Tom).
moonavenue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by moonavenue » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:50 pm

I meet Chris pine, demi lovato,imagine dragons, 2 of the little mix girls, nick Jonas and some famous basketball player.

All of them were pretty nice but the guys from Imagine dragons were extremely nice.

Return to “Celebrity”